Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amit JainYour feedback matters!
Between l1 to l5 discks are touching nerves due to degenerating changes in vertibre bones suggest remedy ?
Shoulder pain while throwing cricket ball. Past 4 days I am taking physiotherapy but not finding effective.
My cousin is suffering from muscle pain under both the knees from last 10 years. He been to many doctors and used no. Of medicines. But there is no impact on the pain. Before 3 months we been to "Satya Sai Hospital" and they prescribed "Neugalin - A 75 mg" which relief the pain. But when he is not take for one day he suffers a lot with the pain again. Secondly, main problem is he started losing weight from last 2 months (75 kg to 51 kg now). We are in deep concern about this. Could you please suggest what to do for the very next step?
I am 22 years old, I suffer from back muscle pain from last two month. Now what can I do? Please tell me.
I am suffering from back pain since 3 months. Pain subsides on taking diclofenac & recurs back after 7 hours usually. What should I do.
Doctor I gets sleepy and tired in tha morning without doing any work and backpain too. what's the reason? And remedy.
I have been operated for spinal cord tumors two months ago, now I have pain in my buttocks and thig, what causes of it?
Hello can anyone tell. Is it possible sciatica pain go into upper back on a specific area. I heard sciatica pain can go into upper back throw nerve. Or is dis posture issue. Help.Please tell.
I am 65 year male is unfit 100%. Suffering from last 25 years back pain, knee pain, fractured right tibia was operate in 2010. Also suffering sourices and phrostate pain. Cramps also.
I am 45 years old male and suffering form back neck pai since 2 months. What should I do, please Suggest me.
I haven't sleep since 2days, I have a severe headache, and back pain because of long travelling. Please help me to do something that will give me relax. What should I do.
I have a pain in my calf muscles since 5 years. I have taken many Medicines of vitamin, calcium etc. But no relief. I have a uric acid level of 8.
My mother age is 45.From one week her leg (feet) is very paining and she is having red spots (sujan) in his leg.Please advice
My name is sonam sharma and I am 45 years old, I am suffering from pain in my knee. Kindly suggest me the best solution to reduce it.
I am 18 years old. I have neck pain for 1 year. I have used many medicines but no use at all. So now what should I do know. Please.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.