Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ambiye Vijay RajaramYour feedback matters!
I wanted to check my girl is virgin or not who is identify here she is virgin or not. There is any test for it?
I had sex 1 months earlier. But after having sex that day only I hot on my periods. But in this months my date of period passed still am not having. Is it possible that I am pregnant?
I suffered with irregular periods, I consult a doctor she said that I have pcod problem, and she give tablets for 6 months, but do not like tablets, soo any other way for this problem?
Agar mc ki date extension medicine liya hai Aur suddenly 7 days medicine lene k bad stop karne k bad unprotected sex karne se conceive ho sakta hai ya 100 percent hota hai.
I am 45 year old woman having pain on my left breast .shown to doctor also. They said no need to worry as I am going through monopous period.
Sometimes I spot for 2 days and then get a regular flow. Is this ok? I am taking duphaston and my period is regular. I am not pregnant although we are trying.
I newly join a gym. I do thigh exercise 1st time .i have a pain in my thigh but on same night I do sex. Now my does go. Is it harmful? Or how to cure?
I have family History in diabetes and I am newly married and planning for a baby. What are things I should take CARE off while planning.
I am 22 years old. My weight is 69 kg. Due to overweight, my periods are irregular. My periods last date was 19 feb. Please tell me the remidies to reduce weight and also regulate the periods.
What are the consequences of having sex at an early age (17) ? Is it safe if done with precautions ? What are the physical affects a girl will face afterwards ?
I have irregular periods I never get my periods monthly only after 2 months I wil get my periods doctor is any problem after marriage ?
Hi doctor me and my girl friend had sex last evening. With condom but condom was broken I realised whitish but she not. After with in a minute she pass urine immediately after intercourse? Will it stop me from getting pregnant soon? Please clear my doubt.
Not all fats are bad for you. Dietary fat is the important key to have good health. All you need to do is eat the right amount.
How Fat Functions:
Fat is a macronutrient that provides calories and energy to the body. Primary function is that it's an energy reserve stored in adipose tissues. If you work out, your body first uses carbohydrates and then fat.
Good Dietary fat can be obtained from butter, ghee and oils. Other sources are unprocessed nuts and seeds, for example, almonds, pistachios and walnuts. Other amazing natural sources of fat are olives, avocados and coconuts.
Essence of Dietary Fat:
- Fats are an excellent source of energy.
- Fats containing coconut oil help in weight loss. Good fats can increase the process of fat burning and reduce unhealthy cravings, preventing unhealthy fat storage.
- If you are underweight, good fats are helpful to gain weight.
- Fats maintain the body temperature.
- Fats save your excess protein that may be used as fuel.
- Fat-soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E and K) are absorbed in the body with the help of healthy fats.
Remember that Vitamin A is very important for vision:
- Interestingly, fats are considered as lubricant, preventing dryness and dehydration.
- Healthy fats protect the body from experiencing inflammation, improving immunity.
- Cell membranes as well as hormones need healthy fats. Fat is required for the overall metabolism of insulin, regulating healthy blood sugar levels.
- Caprylic acid in fat acts as antiviral substance, while lauric acid has anti-bacterial effects.
- If you want to lower your cholesterol level, opt for foods with palmitic and stearic acid.
- Butyric acid may help in the reduction of risk of cancer.
- Certain fats such as ghee or castor oil give lubrication to the colon. This supports digestion and the elimination process.
- Oils have a property to act as a carrier of medicine and also carry herbs effectively to the preferred organ or any tissue.
- Pregnant women should have fats as these are a brilliant source of food helping in the development of the child's brain.
- Healthy fats indorse stamina and elasticity. This act interestingly for those who work out or even for those who work for long shifts in their jobs demanding physical work.
- Good fats boost cognition, memory as well as happiness. These help in the improvement of mental functions and your learning abilities.
Therefore, a balanced amount of fat is equally important for your body as that of other elements. Hence, eat right and stay healthy.