Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ambiye Vijay RajaramYour feedback matters!
In this competetive world we all want to look good. Beautiful face is God's gift, but we all can glow our own face by taking small steps.
- take water in plenty amount
- avoid direct sunlight
- use sunscreen when ever want to go out
- use physical barrier too for covering your face while in Sun
- use good moisturiser
- take green leafy vegitables
- take help of doctor fro regular creams adn laser facial etc.
- maintenance is must for good facial glow
Main 24 years ki hu mujhe cyst overy yani pcod ki problem h cyst 4 to 7 mm hai, Dr. Se treatment le ri hu lakin wo ans poori tarah se ni bta re h main janna chahti hu ke maine may se start kia h ye kitna tym tak treatment hoga or agr baby me kya problems ayegi in future consive k chances kitne h or kya jab tak treatment chal ra hai hum sexual relation bna skte hai ya nahi.
4 year ago I married I don't have any good news in this hole time suggest me what's going on my wife say me his time period come to one month 15 days tow month.
I have PCOD (Poly cystic ovary disease. I am seeing a doctor but I don't see any improvement in my health. I have irregular periods from the beginning. What should I do?
Jamun is one of the most beneficial fruit for human health. It is also known by the name of black plum and is a summer fruit which is popular in every household. It belongs to the Myrtaceae family. The ancient system of medicine, Ayurveda, celebrates the fruit of Jamun for the several benefits it offers, and a few are mentioned below:
- Beneficial for diabetic patients: Ayurveda recommends the diabetic patients to consume jamun. Research has proven that jamun has a lot of potential to e used in making drugs that would be a safer option. Another research has shown that a 30% decrease can be seen in the levels of blood sugar when jamun is consumed daily. Secondary complications that are known to occur because of diabetes are also reduced with the consumption of jamun. Excess thirst and frequent urination are also kept under control with jamun. Madhumehantak Churna is consumed by many diabetic patients which is an Ayurvedic product of jamun.
- Good for immune system and improving bone strength: Some healthy nutrients like iron, calcium, potassium, and Vitamin C are present in high amounts in jamun. Because of the presence of these nutrients, it enhances the functioning of the immune system and strengthens your bones. Jamun is widely used in Ayurveda to relieve stress.
- Keeps you safe from heart diseases: Anthocyanidins, elegiac acid and anthocyanins are the compounds that are present in jamun. These compounds are well-known for their anti-inflammatory effect. Apart from that, they are also very good anti-oxidants. Thus, jamun helps in preventing cholesterol oxidation and formation of plaque that can increase your heart risks. Besides the benefits that are already mentioned, jamun is a rich source of potassium. We all know that potassium prevents hypertension and hypertension is a significant risk factor for those who are prone to heart diseases. It is said that in each 100g serving of jamun, the amount of potassium present is 55g.
- Useful in treating infections: The jamun fruit is not the only thing that is utilitarian. The other parts of the plant, that is, its seed, barks, and leaves, have their own health benefits too. One of those health benefits is treating infections. All these parts have the capability of treating infections. Compounds like malic acid, tannins, oxalic acid and gallic acid are present in jamun. These compounds are responsible for the antibacterial, gastroprotective and antimalarial properties of the plant.
- Aids in digestion and improves oral health: Since the ancient times, the jamun leaves have been used in Ayurveda and are known to be atisara that are known to prevent diarrhea. It is very useful against Krimi, that is, worm infestation. They are considered to be very helpful in treating gastric disorders like dysentery, diarrhea, indigestion and dyspepsia. They are also helpful for the gums and keep the teeth in good condition because of their anti-bacterial properties. Thus, jamun is a useful pachani.
- Other uses: Ayurvedic medicine using Jamun as an ingredient helps in combating menstrual disorders. Also, Ayurveda uses this fruit in many of its medicines to increase haemoglobin content. Also, Ayurveda suggests using the dried powder on the facial skin to increase the fairness and improve the skin texture.
With loads of health benefits, Jamun is considered to be one of the effective ingredients in many of the Ayurvedic medicines. Hence, consider consuming Jamuns every day to improve your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.