Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amar PhadareYour feedback matters!
I am having very bad breath in mouth from last 5-6 years. Last week i visited dentist. Dentist said that i have no problem in teeth, bad breath is coming from your stomach to mouth. 1) as Doctor said "bad breath is coming from your stomach to mouth" 2) Dry Mouth i have tried ayurvedic nuske for stomach related problem. But no effect found. Plz suggest me what to do in this matter.
I keep having ulcer regularly in my mouth gum and tongue. How to prevent it and how to lessen pain because of it. Please help.
Hello m 20 year old male and I want to know how to clean teeth and do them white if they are yellow and became bad because of water.
Hiii doctor I am 25 year old male. My self chetan sharma .mem last 5 year my mouth do noth open in full size .i here chewing gutkha but last one year not chewing gutkha and other necessary please doctor help meee my contact 8120252163.
I (chinmoy 28yrs) hv done one root canal on tooth &one ct scan on whole body. After that I check side effect in Google and that is cancer. Now I m getting nervous day by day. Sir/madam kindly tell me is there any risk.
I have gaps appearing in between my teeth from last few months. Also I wanted to know that my gums are dark in color, is there anything I could do for it?
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.