Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alpesh JainYour feedback matters!
When I get up in morning my mouth gets filled with a lot of saliva. This is and everyday problem. I'm facing this problem from one year. What can I do? Please help.
I gat a cavity in the left mandibular (lower) first molar tooth. Its of 1.2mm length and 0.2mm width. How can I prevent it from getting big?
I am 41 year male my mouth opens only very less as I used to chew paan masala and tobacco, my cheek are sensetive to heat and cold, could not eat spicy, warm and cold food. How to cure this?
What should I do for whitening teeth. My teeth gets yellow in colour. Kindly suggest some medicine, toothpaste or any other bleaching medicine.
I am 25 year. My four up teeth is in out side direction from mounth and also there is gap b/w them. I need a solution. But I don't want teeth chilp. Any other method please suggest me?
Doctor, for past 10 years i am having the habit of taking gudka & pan-masala. How to stop this habit to sustain my health?
I am 18 year old and my tooth is to be root canal so does root canal causes pain and I am scared of injectn so is there any other way to numb the tooth?
Hi I am 26 year old n I have to ask one question that in my right side part of a teeth I have done root canal treatment n can I know that I have to put a cap on the teeth which root canal is done so how much money I will have to spend for the cap n which cap is best for my teeth n another problem is that in my right side I was removed the upper last teeth over a 2 years ago n how much money would it take for fixing a new one teeth in my mouth n also tell me the quality of a teeth will it remain over long years or not so sir please answer my question so that I will do my treatment as soon as possible I am waiting for your answer .bye.
Sometimes mostly during morning and evening I find some little blood it's over teeth only not near tongue so what's the problem that there is bleeding and is it serious condition and can you suggest me some preventions for it.
I am 30 years male. I have problem with my mouth smell even I brush regularly I try some mouthfresh.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.