Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alpa SalvaYour feedback matters!
Hiii achanak billi ne mere pair me panja mar diya jise laghbhag ek boond blood aaya hoga kya treatment karana chahiye.
I have itches on all my whole body, even sunlight pass on my body it increase my itches, pls help me to cure this.
I'm scared of making any physical relations with any girl. Because I'm scared of losing my virginity. My friends told me that it hurts a lot.
Dengue is one of the common diseases caused by Aedes aegypti mosquitoes during the monsoons. Also known as ?break bone fever?, these mosquitoes bite during the day (as against malaria, where these parasites attack during the night time). As the common breeding grounds for mosquitoes are manmade containers and stagnant water, implementing few hygiene and sanitation measures might help to prevent the disease. Here are a few simple and practical tips to keep dengue at bay:
#1: Turn over empty pails and buckets, so that they do not collect excess water. If the container that contains water cannot be emptied, remember to cover it well when not in use.
#2: Remember to clean out empty flower pots and not to over water potted plants. It is advised to not have any stagnant water around as it acts as breeding ground for the mosquitoes.
#3: Apply mosquito repellents on all exposed areas, during the day as well as at night on a regular basis to prevent dengue. Here are someinnovative ways to keep your home mosquito free.
#4: Make sure your window and door screens do not have any holes. If so, block those areas properly to eliminate mosquitoes.
#5: If someone at home is ill with dengue, try to not let the mosquitoes bite them or others in the house.
#6: Always sleep under a mosquito net (especially small children as they sleep during the day and hence, the chance of mosquito bite is high during this time). Know in detail how to save your baby from mosquito bites.
#7: If you use a cooler remember to empty out and clean the water tray regularly, even when not in use.
#8: Always cover your trash can or dustbin when not in use.
#9: A natural method to keep mosquitoes at bay is to plant tulsi near your window. The plant has properties that do not allow mosquitoes to breed. Read about 10 natural ways to keep your home mosquito-free.
#10: Using camphor as a repellent also works wonders. Light camphor in a room and close all the doors and windows. Leave it this way for about fifteen to twenty minutes to have a mosquito free environment.
Caused due to the bite of an infected female aedes aegypti mosquito, the disease can be fatal. Once bitten it takes about four to ten days for the symptoms to show. The most common symptoms are ?
High fever,Severe headache,Pain behind the eyesNausea and vomitingSwollen glandsMuscle and joint painSkin rash (in some cases)
The more severe forms of dengue are hemorrhagic fever and dengue shock syndrome. There is no clear treatment for the condition nor is there a vaccine against it, so the best way is to prevent the disease from occurring at all. As dengue is a completely preventable condition, all you have to do is take a few steps to keep yourself and your family safe.
I am bi sexual guy now a days more concentrate for guys only. My only worried about my pennis size. ITs small and short also softy. Not a perfect full erect. I need big fleshy big dick with full erect. Girls means no issue for me but guys mostly preferred big dicks only pls help me.
I had sex wid my gf last week. I used condom. But after first shot only I was not able to make love again. We tried very hard to get strong my penis but my penis was not activated. please help. C was very upset.
When ever I eat egg or drink milk my stomach gets loose motions and take metrogyl and sometimes levofloxacin. I am diabetic with 110 fasting and 130 pp and taking trimetaday1 daily two time and my age is 49 with weight of 68 kg. Kindly advice me the best, how would I care. Regards Manish.
I have bad headache. This is actually not proper headache bt pain at back side of my head. What is the problem.
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.