Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alpa G GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have premature ejaculation since when I was 16. I ejaculate with in 5 sec. My penis is 4 inch. I feel very embarrassing. Please advice.
I am 27 year old and my weight is lesser than required. please suggest diet so that i can put up some weight?
I am 29 years old male. I m married for an year. Problem is that my penis does not open during intercourse, does not open even forcefully by hand. Is that a problem, although I make a successful intercourse.
My height is not increasing plzzz help me to increase my height. please help me doctor plzzz doctor.
I am 58 years old. My weight is 75 kg. My belly is 41 inches, increased in last 6 months. I am suffering from high border line ldl/total colastoral. Doctor has advised atorvasttin 10 mg once in a day. I want to take ayurvedic treatment. I am also suffering from high bp 145/100 average. Please advise me.
Health is much more than the absence of disease. It is a positive quality, emphasizing intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Optimum nutrition, providing all nutrients in both kind and in right amount, is the cornerstone of good health and the cutting edge of prevention. The foods we eat, and the nutrients they should provide, are the most important continuing environmental factors influencing our growth, development, functional abilities, and health. How we structure our lifestyles, with proper nutrition, health habit discipline, and exercise programming, have a great influence on our personal health, and help us reduce our current medical care expenditures.
A balanced diet containing required amount of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals and required fats can help your body keep diseases at bay. Here are the major findings -
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Cardiovascular diseases, the major killers worldwide, are to a great extent due to unbalanced diets and physical inactivity. The increasing pollution and unhealthy eating habits, put you at a risk of developing heart diseases and strokes. By consuming less trans-fats, saturated fats, salt and alcohol, you can stabilize your blood pressure which causes heart attacks. Add more of green leafy vegetables and lean protein to your meals to make them healthy and nutritious.
- Osteoporosis: A person with a deficiency of calcium suffers from osteoporosis which makes your bones brittle and prone to cracking and breakage. However, by adding more dairy products which are rich in calcium, you will be able to keep this condition at bay. By eating foods rich in Vitamin D such as fatty fishes, cheese, mushrooms and tofu, you can ensure strong bones which aren’t prone to breakage.
- Diabetes: Because the insulin production is low in diabetic patients, they are already advised to avoid sugary foods. However, a diabetic patient can add certain food items to the diet which can help him/her lead a healthy life. Foods such as Neem juice, pulses, high fibre vegetables, fruits, milk and whole grains can help a person with Type 2 diabetes live a healthier life.
- Constipation: To prevent constipation it is important to include foods in your diet that are high in fibre. Wholegrain cereals, wholemeal bread, fruit, dried fruit, dried peas, beans and lentils are excellent sources of fibre. Fibre and water work well together so make sure you consume enough fluids throughout the day to help prevent and alleviate constipation.
- Acidity: Eating too much animal protein causes sulfuric acid to build up in the blood as amino acids are broken down. Eat plant foods to neutralize an acidic pH. Vegetables such as spinach, broccoli and beans or fruits such as raisins, bananas and apples are appropriate choices for neutralizing body pH.
- Renal Disease: A renal failure diet controls the amount of protein and phosphorus in your diet. You may also have to limit calcium, sodium, and potassium. A renal failure diet can help decrease the amount of waste made by your body, which can help your kidneys work better. It may also help to delay total renal failure. Your diet may change over time as your health condition changes.
Physical inactivity is already a major global health risk and is prevalent in the modern world, particularly among the urban poor in crowded mega-cities. Healthy diets and physical activity are key to good nutrition and necessary for a long and healthy life. Eating nutrient dense foods and balancing energy intake with the necessary physical activity to maintain a healthy weight is essential at all stages of life. Unbalanced consumption of foods high in energy (sugar, starch and/or fat) and low in essential nutrients contributes to energy excess, overweight and obesity. The amount of the energy consumed in relation to physical activity and the quality of food are key determinants of nutrition-related chronic disease.
However, this is just a basic concept of nutrition in aforementioned diseases. It is always recommended to consult an expert nutritionist or dietician to know the right diet for your disease. It will be according to your health, height, weight and the severity of the disease. Every individual's nutrition requirement is different. The nutritionist will recommend a diet plan that will help you maintain the level of severity of the disease you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I'm 31 yrs old. I used to remember everything at my childhood, but in recent 5yrs I was jobless. So I observe myself not able to remember anything. I'm struggling to remember.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!