Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alpa G GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am not getting erection at all from last 2 years. Excitement is completely absent. Sometimes get morning erections. What is the causes for ED and how much time it takes to get cured?
Sir, I have acne on face. More on nose. I have oily skin. I sweat more. I have tested many product to cure bt it has no effect. So please suggest me medicine or treatment to cure this ?
We always have an astonished reaction to this one! Contrary to the myth, when designed properly, workout programmes can help you gain some good weight which is mainly muscle. Who doesn’t want to get stronger?
Myth 2: Lifting weights is going to make me a bulky woman!
Absolutely not! Not if you don’t want to. Designing the programme is the key here. Working out could improve your flexibility, muscular endurance and stamina without causing any muscular hypertrophy / growth.
Myth 3: Why do I need to do weights? I am already in shape!
One of the most common menopausal disorders found in women is OSTEOPOROSIS which is characterized by reduced bone strength. It is commonly seen in the “Fragile/ thin” elderly women. Research shows us, women who lift weights during their 20’s to 30’s are less susceptible to osteoporosis than those who do not. I would say to all those women who believe in this myth, DO IT FOR YOUR BONES, THEY WILL THANK YOU ONE DAY!
Myth 4: I can eat all I want because I am not going to get any fatter!
Unfortunately, this isn’t true. We wish it were, really. But it isn’t. Thinness is a genetic blessing to many but it is still important to eat healthy. Finally it is the cholesterol levels in your blood that will matter and they will be affected due to long term, faulty eating habits irrespective of body structure.
5: My daily chores burn enough energy. I do not need a gym!
American College of Sports Medicine recommends at least 30 minutes of “structured” physical activity on most days of the week for the “general” population. Neither does this definition include our day – to – day physical activity and nor does it differentiate between overweight and slim women.
We would like to conclude by highlighting that fitness is a group of performance attributes! Finally, it all boils down to the ease with which you climb up a flight of stairs or how effortlessly you can lift your own travel bags! Thus, irrespective of body type, structured exercise is a must for all women.
I am 27 years old unmarried. I had my first period when I was 15. I have irregular period cycle. I have one or two month gap in my periods and also have lower abdomen pain on first day of period. Will it be a problem in my pregnancy after marriage?
Haemoglobin is very low compare to normal. Very weak. How to come over? Which types food is better and fruits. Plz.Help me.
Dr. I'm 35 weeks pregnant, last 2 month I have seen many skin tags are appearing on my neck arm and breast. And their quantity is increasing day by day. Please suggest is it curable post pregnancy or not. What treatment is best to get rid off.
Hello Hope you are doing well. I'm 23 years old and my weigh is 58 and my height is 1.80.I would like to increase my weight and even eat protein but nothing changed. If you suggest my any style that would be kind of you. Thanks.
Hai sir/Medan I am suffering from cold and cough from last 7days onwards, I was used medicine also but still I am facing problems.
How to get relief in sore throat. I always feel problem in my throat like heavy. And can't speak loudly and I am using betadine gargle.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"