Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ali
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AliYour feedback matters!
Sir/mamm, my age is 23 my problem is very common is that I am suffering from tooth problems are as follows: 1. My teeth is not in a arranged manner it is rearrange. So I can not do proper brushing. 2. I do not eat any tobacco than also my mouth smells badly it also have yellowish colour, and when I brush it comes blood from my teeth. From 10 days I am using pantjali tooth paste. But no result and meanwhile on my teeth their is whitish colour layer on it. Like puse please suggest me properly.
I am suffering from stomach related problem for a long time constipation, gastric, not feeling hunger, feeling tired, main is change in taste in mouth and bad breath and always bad taste in mouth if some body in room three can feel my bad breath or bad smell why this bad smell because of that I am suffering a lot in job and public place I tried many treatment for a long time for few days it become ok then again it come back is there a no way to cure the bad smell or bad breath is this related to stomach problem or due to stress please suggest how to cure this.
Hey Please suggest Me Best Colgate! Thats why ? cavities on my teeth So please suggest me best colgate!
I am 32 yr old, I loss some teeth in lower bridge so pls guide which teeth is good for long duration and what is the cost of per teeth.
I am suffering from the problem of cold and mouth ulcers about 1 months which medicines I should follow ?
I am a paan chewer. Mu gum often swell and tooth pains when chewing. I used Hexagel, Muco pain for temporary relief. Any permanent remedy?
I have yellow blackish front teeth from inner side. Suggest me how to get rid from these yellow stains.
Hello sir, I'm 22 years old boy. Bahut pehle shayad 15 ya 16 saal ka jab mein tha us waqt suddenly diwar (wall) se mera front teeth tkra gya during laughing. Since then front k ek teeth me darar (crack) aa gya h. Is there any problem in present or future? kya wo crack teeth ka lasting Acha nahi rahega?
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.