Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
The cheek and area around the cheek is swollen too much because of the tooth extraction, how to bring down the swelling please suggest remedies with medications and home methods as well asap.
I am 41 years old, male. My problem is there is a very bad smell in my mouth every time for last few years. I could not speak with others whole heartedly. I have taken allopathy according to dentist, taken homeopathy but no result. I do not have any constipation. Every day two times latrin I do used. What should I do. Please advice.
I am 20 years old I am facing problem with my teeth, I have pain with my molar teeth. So, what can I do?
Below my jaw my muscles swell up it don't pain but it looks awkward can you suggest me what should be done.
I have pimples with pus in (prickly heat) hand, head, teeth. Problem occurs in every summer. Please advice some treatment.
My lips are big and teeth are little bit front. I went to doctor and took treatment. He removed 4 teeth (upper 2 nd lower 2) and kept clip. I used that for nearly 7 months after that he removed that clip and gave removable clip which I did not use that properly. I had shown the result better than before but not fully satisfied because I had gaps between the teeth this all happened nearly 1year ago. Now what to do to cover that gaps because after teeth getting perfect and I want to do surgery to make lips smaller. Please help me out doctor.
Im experiencing bad smell while sneeze and also bad odour in mouth, im brushing gently and rinse with mouthwash too, gv me some remedies.
MY last tooth of below jaws are giving pain and sometimes pulses are found with blood. What should I do?
I am a 27 year old male have chipped the edge of my front top tooth due to a fall would like advice, because i've never visited a dentist before.
Hello doctor my self anamika Choudhary I am 28 year old married woman I have yellowness in my teeth last one months what should I do please tell me doctor.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.