Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alafiya NasrullaYour feedback matters!
Mera beta 4 saal ka hai lekin WO kuch khata pita nahi h bohot dubla hai koi suggestion bataye please.
My brother has married 4 years before and still he has not blessed with baby. After doing d complete medical check up he found that he has very less sperm count and high uric acid. Does these uric acid and sperm count are interrelated. Please provide him the proper diet to overcome these two problems.
Hi Dr, accidentally I gave xylometazoline hydrochloride n sorbitol nasal spray prally to my daughter who is just 8 month old. Is it harmful?
Hello Doctor. My question is for a 5 month old boy. Actually we are giving him some quality of Daliye ka pani. Is it good for his health. and sir what is minimum age for feed some fruits or vegetable to a child ?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
My daughter 7 year 6 month old is having mild pain on right side of chest nipple and always complaining for same. She is not facing any other problem. Is the same related to hormonal change or something else.
My 11 month baby has something black on his bottom teeth. Is this due to calcium deficiency? Kindly suggest.
Hi, my son is four years old, he is very active and sharp. He is very naughty at home. He loves school, he learns things and he also wants to learn more. But the big problem is that he does not talk to his teachers. He doesn't utter a word. I have seen it myself. He has does the same in pre school also I thought when he starts his proper school he shall be fine. But no he does not say anything not even yes or know. Kindly help me in this.
On 7 Nov 2016 my wife 9 months completed. But 7 now early morning baby seems no moment. the doctor said baby was not getting heartbeat, ultrasound report show the baby was dead. I Have Big loss. Just tell me the reason Doctor?
My daughter is 5.7 years old but still she pee on the bed at night. I have scolded her for that but she didn't stopped yet what can I do to teach her to get up in night. Everyday I get her up by 1 in night to go to wash room. The day I for get by her own.
My younger son aged 4 years have a strange problem. He never sweats and feels hot. During summer he has to sit in Cooler. What's this problem.
My 6 month old baby is having slightly dry skin. Which soap or body wash and shampoo to use. We are from tamilnadu. Please help.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.
My 4 year old daughter has suffered with severe chronic constipation since birth. When she was born she was admitted in the neonatal for 9 days due to abdominal distention, feed intolerance, suspected sepsis, vomiting bright green bile and Meconium Ileus. She did not pass her meconium for 33 hours and it was passed due to a paediatrician giving her a suppository. It's now getting worse as she is getting older. She suffers with abdominal distention, leakages, agonising pain, passing a lot of gas and cannot walk sometimes due to the pain. She has been on 5 different laxatives (lactulose, movicol, docusate, sodium picosulfate and sennakot) now of them have worked and she has also had 2 enemas that did not work also. She has had a biopsy done for Hirschsprung's disease and it came back normal and all her bloods are normal as well. She is missing a lot of school due to this and her doctors don't seem to think it's serious but after all the medication she's had I think differently. She used to pass a stool and get some relief for a few weeks now it's just days till the pain starts all over again like she isn't getting any relief at all anymore. It can be 3 weeks before she passes a stool. I've done some research and seen that meconium ileus can be related to cystic fibrosis and I've seen that you can have it in the digestive system also. Could this be a possibility for her?
I'm 17 year old male. I want to gain fat in face. What should I do? Please suggest me with appropriate food to gain fast.
When I can do my baby's massage after born? Which oil is best for baby massage? Can I use home made butter for baby massage?
I am Dr Abhishek Goyal, I am M.D. paediatrics, a child specialist. I am working with my own clinic and a nursing home with the name of Vaishnavi mother and child clinics.
Today I want to tell you regarding the vaccinations. Usually, parents ask me, sir, should we give all the vaccinations to the child, they are very costly. I suggest them this is a thing we should always vaccinate our child with all the vaccinations. As the thing is prevention is always better than cure. And for prevention, the various vaccinations are very important. There are very important vaccinations like in this scenario, we are getting so many patients of chicken pox. And for chicken pox, the vaccination we give to the child is very effective. If the baby is vaccinated, then the baby is at least 90-95% is cured or prevented from chicken pox.
- Secondly, if they get also chicken pox, it will be very mild. So according to same, there are so many vaccinations today we should give our neonates to the childhood. Like from the starting we should start from the B.C.G., O.P.V and Hepatitis B, which is given at the birth.
- Then after 1 ½ month, 2 ½ month and 3 ½ months there are 7 diseases from which vaccination can be given that is D.P.T. (diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus). Polio, injectable and oral according to the availability and H.I.P., Influenza-b and rota virus. With that hepatitis b is a very important vaccination also. One category is the meningococcal vaccine which is a very good vaccine for pneumonia.
- At 9 months, the measles or M.M.R.
- At 1 year, Hepatitis A for jaundice. For 15 months, we give M.M.R, chicken pox and at the age of 1 ½ years, it is d.p.t. booster and 2 years it is typhoid.
These days, typhoid vaccine has arrived which can be given earlier around 1 year. Same after that we usually forgot, that 4 ½ years is a very important milestone where the baby has to get the vaccinations which are M.M.R, 2, Chicken pox and D.P.T. And in ten years again the D.T. booster and in girls, it is the cervical cancer vaccine. So these all vaccines are there in all the vaccination charts and you should get your child vaccinated from all the deadly diseases.
For any further query, you can always contact me from the very good app called Lybrate app.
I am available on the Lybrate app.