Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Akshay JaniYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year male and I have left side leg finger problem. Because my left side leg's third finger had broken last 2 years ago. That time we treatment it nearest hospital. But still it is paining.
On your modern lifestyle to avoid the physical stress on your body.
sit for 20 minutes and walk 20 steps and sit again
My mom is 52 years old ,she problems is backache from 2 years please suggest some medical, and also cervical.
I am 35 old women and suffering with tennis elbow,kindly let me know if there is any treatment for this desease ? Thanks
Text neck: is smartphone use causing your neck pain?
“text neck” is a repetitive strain injury that’s becoming more common as more people hunch over smartphones. Aggravating muscle pain in the neck and shoulders, and sometimes lower back, is occurring even in teens and adolescents.
How can using a smartphone or other mobile device cause so much hurt?
It’s all in how you look at it. Literally. Looking down, dropping your head forward, changes the natural curvature of your neck. Over time, that misalignment can strain muscles and cause wear and tear on the structures of the neck.
Three things happen when you drop your head:
1. Your neck moves forward
2. Your shoulders round forward or lift up toward your ears
3. Your neck and shoulder muscles spasm (contract).
Looking down at your smartphone, with your chin to your chest, can put about 60 pounds of force on your neck.
Besides muscle pain, text neck can cause a host of other health concerns. Sitting in a slumped position restricts your lungs’ ability to expand, impairing your lung capacity. Inhaling less oxygen means your heart needs to pump harder to distribute more oxygen-carrying blood through your body.
Three tricks to nix text neck
To nix text neck, improve your posture.
1. Straighten up.
Learn proper posture and neck alignment by peeking at your profile in a mirror. If you’re standing correctly, you should be able to draw a vertical line from your ear to your shoulder.
2. Arch back.
If your posture isn’t perfect, try doing shoulder extensions. Arch your neck and upper back backward, pulling your shoulders into alignment under your ears. This simple stretch can alleviate stress and muscle pain.
3. Look forward.
Rather than tilting your chin down to read your mobile device, raise the device to eye level. The same goes for your desktop computer. Your monitor screen should be at eye level so your head isn’t perpetually dropping and causing muscle strain.
I am having pain in the thighs and in the calf muscles. Numbness in feet since 1 year. Doing exercises. Still the is not completely gone.
Hi Doctor, I've back pain problem with last two days. When I Lay Down on The Bed pain raise like I'm too Tired. What should I Do.
I am 47 years old and I am suffering from back pain .as well as disk problem .i can not even move my neck left or right .mujhe cervical ki bhi problem hai.
I am a 23 year old male. I have backache from 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment for the couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now.
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from sciatica since I was 4 year old child I consulted many doctors but they all ended up by just referring me to wear ac-cu pressure footwear. Kindly tell me what should I do so that my legs stop paining. Earlier only my feet used to pain but now pain has moved upwards to my waist including knees and calf.
Please suggest me allopathy medicine to get immediate relief from any pain, be a joint pain, muscle pain, tooth ache, etc.
I had an ankle injury (rupture) in 2012. The doctor advised for cast but I was not able to go for it at that time. There is pain in my ankle since then. Can you please advice me which type of physiotherapy I should go for?
Sit I am suffering from back pain for last 1 month and a when I take some pain killer it stop for few minutes but still the problem is same what should I do please suggest.
I am male 46 having pain in my shoulders, back and left wrist. Done all tests and have vitamin D deficiency with little high cholesterol and SGPT levels little high. Pl advise.
I am suffering from fever. And in my hand and leg I have pain. And in my hand also pain. Please give me solution. And give good tips.
Calcium is known for its role in maintaining the bone health, from keeping your teeth stronger to normal functioning of the cells. But there are various factors, which lead to a deficiency of calcium in the human body and paves the way for several complications.
Here are the top three signs that indicate you are suffering from calcium deficiency.
- Difficulty in sleeping: Sleep is essential for your bone health and calcium is directly associated with your sleep cycle. The level of calcium in your bones rises and falls when you are asleep and it reaches its peak when you are in deep slumber. This indicates that when you are unable to sleep properly, it is a warning sign of calcium deficiency. There are various researches that have confirmed, that by increasing the level of calcium, it is possible to restore the normal sleep cycle of an individual. This is also related to the role that calcium plays in the production of a sleep hormone called melatonin. When the calcium content in the body is really low, this hormone is not produced, thus, making it difficult for a person to sleep.
- Difficulty in losing extra pounds: Yet another frustrating aspect of any individual’s life is the inability to shed off excess pounds. This issue is also linked with the lack of calcium supply in the body. The calcium that’s stored in the cells assists in the processing and storage of fat. So the fat cells with high calcium content burn faster, making you lose weight. Thus, if you have trouble losing weight in spite of having a well-regulated diet and regular workout, it’s a sign that you are suffering from low calcium.
- Paresthesia: Though this ailment is not much heard of, it could be a sign of calcium deficiency. Paresthesia is a nervous disorder, which causes tingling sensation, tremors, numbness and loss of sensitivity. It could also lead to poor concentration, amnesia, confusion, hearing impairment, twitches and other physical as well as neurological impairment. This is because low calcium in the blood is connected with the health of your nerves.
The deficiency of calcium can manifest itself in different intensity, ranging from the non-existent to minimal to severe levels. Chronic calcium deficiency can lead to life-threatening diseases like rickets, osteopenia, and even osteoporosis. Therefore, you shouldn’t ignore these signs and consult an expert without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.