Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aksay Parik
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Aksay ParikYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old, now a days i'm facing ankle pain, when i'm take a walk atlest for 40 to 50 step. Please help me.
Mere pair m jhunjhunahat hoti hai uske bad m black and white dikhne lahta hai kuch time ke liye. Can you tell me what's the reason for this problem. Please advise me immediately.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition that causes numbness or tingling in the hands and arms besides other symptoms. Carpal tunnel is basically a narrow passage on the palm side of the wrist. This condition is caused when a nerve in the carpel tunnel is compressed. Since this median nerve runs up through the hands to the forearm, it affects the arms as well. Not only does it cause nerve pain, but also results in limited functionality of the thumb.
To prevent this syndrome, one needs to understand its causes. We have discussed some of the primary causes below:
- Issues with the thyroid hormone: Hypothyroidism, an imbalance or lack of thyroid hormones in the body, can create problems that lead to issues with the overall musculoskeletal system. An over-active pituitary gland can also cause issues that affect mobility and motor skills. This can lead to or exacerbate the carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Arthritis: Arthritis causes swelling and inflammation of joints and tendons, which tend to increase the symptoms of carpal tunnel. Eventually, arthritis can also lead to compression of the median nerve and other structures in the wrist, thereby leading to carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Pregnancy or menopause: During pregnancy as well as menopause, women experience tingling or numbness in their hands, which is believed to be caused by carpal tunnel. Experts say that when a fluid called oedema builds up in the tissues around the wrists and other parts of the body, it puts a pressure on the median nerve, leading to pain.
- Work pressure: Experts believe that behaviours can increase the risk of carpal tunnel. The other instances which cause this syndrome include physical labour, using mechanical tools and repeated stress to the wrist. However, various studies suggest that there isn’t any direct association between using a computer and carpal tunnel syndrome. It may just cause different forms of hand pain.
- Imbalance of body fluids: Fluid retention in the body increases the pressure within the carpal tunnel, which irritates the median nerve. This is common during pregnancy and menopause as discussed earlier.
- Obesity: One of the significant risk factors for this syndrome is being obese. So be careful about gaining excess weight.
- Other conditions: Certain conditions like hormonal imbalance, diabetes and kidney failure may increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. It also occurs in people who usually have narrow carpel tunnels. In some cases, it is inherited and is passed from one generation to the next.
- Inflammatory conditions: Illnesses that end up in inflammation, such as rheumatoid arthritis, can affect the lining around the tendons in the wrist and put pressure on the median nerve.
- Fractures: A fracture in the wrist can cause narrowing of the carpal tunnel and irritate the nerve.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had severe pain in my shoulders. Previously my hand can reach my back. But now I am not able to move my hand more. I don't why this happens.
Sir have a cervical pain i have also consulted to the doctors i have intence pain at back of my neck and below the waist kindly suggest if i can do regular exercises will it be remove or it will be removed by the medicines ?
I am 83 years old male with Osteoporosis of Left Knee for more than 14 years or so. Now there is swelling under the 2, 3, 4th toes of left sole and 2, 3rd of right also. I do oil massage to both the knees. Walking difficulty. If No bandage the knee gives away and I loose balance. Any Remedy?
I need to seek an orthopeadic doctor. I am 30 yrs old and I have cracking sound in my left knee. I also feel mild pain sometimes now. Could you please help me to treat the same at the earliest?
My age is55. I have constant pain in both the knee joint. The x- ray shows that the gap between adjoining bones reduced. Suggest.
Advice how to keep your joints in good condition and at the same time eliminate many of the problems associated with them. I checked it on myself, my friends and convinced myself that this recipe was really ? a miracle!
If you have problems with pain in the joints, back, legs, or neck, this is the recipe for you!
The recipe is as follows:
- Buy 150 gm of any edible gelatin (150gm ? for a course of treatment for a month).
-In the evening, pour 5 g gelatin (two flat teaspoon) in a quarter cup of cold (from the fridge) water.
-Stir and let it stand until the morning (outside of the fridge)
-Gelatin will swell and turn overnight into jelly.
-In the morning, drink the mixture on an empty stomach. You can add juice, honey and water mixture or mix with yogurt or sour cream. Or in any other way that suits you.
-It works so that people who complained of pain in the joints, back, legs, pain in the spine, neck, etc. after a week cease to notice them!
-The course of treatment is one month. Repeat again in 6 months. This is a way to restore the ?lubrication? of the joints.
Many people do not believe it. Expensive painkillers full of chemistry are the only solution for some, and so ?primitive?, easy treatment do not inspire confidence.
Why is gelatin so beneficial for the joints and other parts?
Gelatin ? a product of animal origin, is obtained in the result of processing the connective tissue of large horned livestock ? tendons, bones, cartilage, collagen is actually in the purest form. It has positive effect on the state of internal fibers and small vessels.
It has two amino acids: proline and hidrosiprolin, which have a positive impact on the recovery of connective tissue. Gelatin is able to increase the growth and scope of connective tissue, which is very important in diseased joints.
Gelatin is a useful product of exceptional quality for health improvement:
? Strengthens joints and heart muscle
? Improves metabolism
? Increases mental ability
? Maintain healthy skin condition
? Gives elasticity and strength of tendons and ligaments
? Prevents the development of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
? Leads to improved growth and structure of the hair and nails (see homemade shampoo with gelatin and gelatin mask for all hair types)
? Irreplaceable with dysplasia
Its miracle in only 7 days it stopped the spine pain and stiffness in the neck, which I felt for many months, After a course of treatment of a month you feel much better, the back pain disappeared!