Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Aksay BhagatYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain about 2 yrs. I have used indocap sr for 1 month but stil no changes found. Kindly suggest me what should I do for being free from this pain?
My weight is 105 kg. So. My height is 6.1" so I think if my weight will be 75kgs then it will be perfect for me. So I was started this things to lose my weight as soon as possible. I rise up at 5 am. After that I go for a walk at 5: 30 am and I come back at 6: 30 am. At 7 am I take luke warm lemon water. At 8 am I take one route with a tomato and after that I take around 500 ml water. At 10: 30 am I take one route with one tomato. After that I take 2 gm turmeric powder and mix well with 500 ml water and drink that. At 1 pm I take one route and slice of 2 tomatoes as my lunch. After that I take another 500 ml water. At 3 pm I used to go for a snap and I rise up at 4: 30 pm At 5 pm I take one route with one tomato and I drink 500 ml water also. At 7 pm I take one route with one tomato and also I drink 500 ml water which mixed well with 2 gm turmeric powder. At 9 pm I take one route with slice of 2 tomatoes along with 500 ml water I want know that if I will follow this thing regularly then how much I get result or how much time it will takes to give me a fitness body? Please I request everybody to give me the answer.
Hi myself neetu .since 2 years I am suffering from pain in my right hand .it starts from neck and goes till my fingers including shoulder. It's kind of numbing and constantly. It's nt dere while movement of hand. Had numerous medicines. But not any long lasting effect. Wat I should do.
I am 26. I am suffering from cervical spondylosis for last 6 month. Doctor suggest me to do physiotherapy with medication. Is this disease can be cured if I take proper physiotherapy treatment with medication?
I am moumita, I am 21 years ldo. My mother she is suffering from back pain, how she can get relief from it? Thnk u.
Im a athlete (disc n javelin throw) I get pain in my hand muscle n d shoulder. It does not show any swelling but I feel it vry stiff n unfree. please help me.
I am suffering from back pain after doing lower body workout in gym. Every time when I do lower body doms (delayed onset muscle soreness) will effect me in such a way that it is difficult to even walk and pain remains for 3-4 days. So please suggest me some weight loss tips.
Am 20 year old. My legs are paining from some few days. I got hurt when I playing cricket. I am using ointment but I do not get any relif? What should I do.
I have pain in lower back from three year. And right leg buttock. Cannot sit on chair more than 10 minute. And feel Weakness, Shortness of feet, tingling. Sleeping and standing no problem I also do mri report and, Xray with different position, also consult with neurosurgeon he also do some nerve test and it is normal In three years, taking many tablet and Injection like B12. Now I stop the all. Last 10 month.
My mother is having rheumatoid arthritis and my mother is having very bad conditions so please suggest me cure this problem.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.