Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Aksay BhagatYour feedback matters!
Sir whan I run my foot is automatic paining. One time I have an accident. Sir please help? I need a bestmedicine of my foot please help.
My top back bone near neck is paining since 6-7 months and can't able to sit straight for even half an hour if I do so for more than 1 hour it pains more. I'm girl of age 20 and weight is around 48.
There is pain In my right hand last finger (small finger). Since two weeks it is happen. Actually by mistake it is forcly bend from its third last joint in inward direction. Some times it pains but some times not I cant understand what it is happen. Will you suggest me what happen to my finger. And what is the preferable medicine for that.
Dear sir, I had few questions related to joint pain, Please help me sir, and please give some solutions to my questions 1. I do pull ups, push ups, for month, the wrist joint (right hand) got pain, and also the wrist joint nerve got twisted, I had a physiotherapy treatment by ultrasonic massage for 15 minutes twice a week, after a week, I relieved from the wrist joint pain (right hand). So sir please say about, to prevent the wrist pain, if it occurred. 2. A small tissue formed in a wrist joint on right hand, while pressing the joint it is visible, the rest period of time it doesn't visible 3. Is any possible way to increase a height after the age of 20 4. In my both hands, the nerves are visible very clearly, and also I am lean, so it is clearly visible, so is any remedy to invisible the nerves slightly Thank you sir
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
If you are suffering from arthritis, it is important for you to know about how it affects your knee and other joints. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory disease which damages your joints and connective tissues. Your knee is commonly affected by arthritis and there are three primary types of arthritis that occur in the knees. They include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic arthritis.
Types of arthritis
The different types of arthritis affecting the knees occur due to different reasons. Osteoarthritis is a progressive condition, which wears away the joint cartilage over time. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition, which may occur at any age. Post-traumatic arthritis occurs after an injury is inflicted to the knee and may occur several years after a ligament injury or knee fracture.
- Arthritis pain may occur all of a sudden, but commonly develops slowly. In the early stages, the pain is observed in the morning after you have been inactive over the night. Pain is likely when you want to move around. Pain may be experienced even when immobile.
- Periodic inflammation is a common symptom of arthritis of the knee. This happens because of the formation of bone spurs or excess fluids in your knee. The swelling gets pronounced after being inactive for a long period. The skin on your knee may look red and feel warm while you touch it. This may lead to chronic inflammation, which is very difficult to manage.
There are several ways of treating knee arthritis. The mode of treatment depends on the severity and cause of knee arthritis. NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly prescribed for dealing with arthritis pain temporarily. Other medicines used for knee arthritis treatment are as follows:
- Analgesics, which help in pain reduction act as good alternatives to NSAIDS.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
- Certain DMARDs or disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used.
Certain injections that are used for helping with knee arthritis. They include:
- Hyaluronic acid supplements, which ease the pain and inflammation by lubricating your knee joints.
- Corticosteroid injections also soothe inflammation and pain.
You may also require a surgery for dealing with knee arthritis when other modes of treatment fail. The most common surgeries are as follows:
- Total joint replacement, where your knee is replaced with a prosthetic made of metal, plastic or ceramic.
- Osteotomy, where the knee bones are modified for controlling pressure and damage in the knees.
- Arthroscopy, where an incision is made in the knee for removing damaged parts.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor, if you experience any symptom of knee arthritis. Early treatment will prevent the condition from worsening.