Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Akhtar AnsarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from jaundice right now after being cured are their any chance to get jaundice back in future.
Some times I feel sudden vertigo and weakness for 3 to 4 seconds with irritation dont want to talk any body at that time. No pain any where at that time and feel very weakness for some time. In last six month it happens 4 to 5 times. What may be the cause and treatment. My HB is 15.7. And all blood reports are normal like CBC, LFT KFT LIPID and T3 T4 TSH.
Im 19 years old boy and my height is stop growing. Please sugest me what should I do to increase my height.
Hi. How do I increase my sperm count? Married for 8 months. My wife yet to get pregnant. I want to increase sperm count. What are the ways. What diet to follow? What food to avoid?
Hi doctor I am smoker but I left smoking it's more than 5 months, now I smoke but once in a weak or in ten days but still I feal weakness sometime breathing problems little bit chest all time, I eat fruits daily and also outside food also sometimes, What is best natural way or food other than exercise than I must increase in my meal to decrease such chest pain and weakness.
After a hard day the only relief one has is to get a good night’s rest and drift off to the world of sweet sleep. You might find yourself wide awake at night, even when your body is extremely tired. This difficulty to fall asleep naturally is called insomnia. If this inability to sleep continues for a long time, it becomes a sleep disorder and can cause many physical and health issues.
Reasons behind Insomnia
The lifestyle of the twenty first century can be very demanding. A disorder like Insomnia can be easily triggered with various factors they include:
1. Emotional stress: The rollercoaster of emotions that one deals with had a huge effect on their sleep cycle. A stressed mindset will find it hard to be put to rest and as this unwanted stress continues each day.
2. Fluctuating hormones in a woman’s body: Women tend to be the victims of insomnia more often than their male counterparts. These changes may include conditions such as PMS, menstruation problem, pregnancy and menopause.
3. Use of caffeine and anti depressants: Excessive coffee drinkers might find it difficult to relax their brain, since the caffeine in tea and coffee keeps one brain alert, hence too much of caffeine consumption can be a cause of insomnia. Even smokers might face the same problem since the nicotine acts as an alerting agent.
4. Systemic disorders: Disorders like Asthma and Hyperthyroidism and other various medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, arthritis, allergies, hyperthyroidism and Parkinson’s disease can do the same.
Treating insomnia with homeopathy
The reason why Insomnia can be treated the best way through homeopathy is because this treatment is both free from any side effects and is quick in its effects as well in comparison to other conventional methods which induce artificial sleep that can have harrowing effects. On the contrary, homeopathy is a completely natural treatment that doesn’t include any artificial drugs and its small doses work just the right way.
1. Coffea Cruda is a homeopathic medicine that is most often used for treating insomnia of acute origin or when the disorder only lasts for a brief moment of time. As the name suggests it is made from coffee beans.
2. Nux Vomica is more suited when insomnia is due to the abuse of stimulants like too much of alcohol, coffee or nicotine. Other medicines such as opium, aconite, arsenic are also recommended by a specialized homeopath.
It is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before taking any medication.
I am gaining weight year after year. I was 60kg at 15years of age. Now I am 101kg at 31+ of age. 41 kg within last 16yrs. Around 2.5kgs per year gained. Shoulder 44" waist 38. How to reduce all these?
My wife has gestational diabetes, please suggest a proper diat chart for her, her age is 26, height 5'4" weight is 59 kg, and she is in seventh month of her pregnancy.
Hello Doctors, I am married, 25 year old female, I have stone formation in my kidneys, a total of 3 stones measuring 4.5mm maximum(this scan was done last march). Doctors have asked me to drink lots of liquids. I am not on any medical treatment. Is it correct or should I have to go in for some other hospital? Will if affect in case we are planning for a baby this year? Please help.
In 2014 November I had a small road accident because of which I have a keloid on my knees. Is there any possible way to get rid of it? It had turned dark as well. The skin there is very sensitive too. Is it possible to get rid of this using any home remedies?
Dear Doctor, I was attacked by" DENGUE fever" since 9 days. Presently my platelet count is 2.3 lakhs/cmm. Since 5 days I did not got fever. But I am feeling very weak and not at all felling hungry. Also lost my taste sense. Can you please help me.
Height growth is controlled by various factors such as growth hormones
The production of growth hormone is maximum during first hour 2 hours of sleep
Overeating reduce the level of growth hormone in our body
A proper diet is very must to increase height
We have seen height increase even after 40's and 50's with natural therapy