Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aju MohanYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, She is my friend. Before few month her husband tried to do sex her back side. From that time she feel pain and bleeding when she goes to get fresh. What should wo do Dr. please help us.
What will be the actual anti body sperm for pregnancy? how to reduce the anti reduce anti body sperm
Hello doctor, I am having thyroid and pcos ,i am taking medicine as suggested doctor along with I am thinking to take shatavari and ashwagandha to balance hormones, Please suggest me how to take and how much to take these shthavari and ashwagandha powder?
I had sex on 18.07.2016 with my wife, after 22 days of mensuration. Is there any chances of getting pregnancy, already having kids. When we should go for testing & taking abortion pill? Please advise.
I have a problem of white discharge throughout the month after my bleeding phase to till the next menses .how to cure this? Is it normal?
I had my period on 4th nov 2016. After that I noticed spotting from 12 th to 15th nov 2016 since then I did have my period till now. Period delayed by 10 days. Two negative pregnancy tests. Sometimes lower abdominal pain.
Hello Mam actually I am 22 year old girl since beginning of my periods they r irregular I had tests all r normal so please suggest medicine so that I get the cycle regularly in every month.
Hello sir; I am having period problems from last 5 years, its really painfully HV done many home remedies BT its didn't work. So suggest me some solution.
I am 25 year old female, now i'm pregnant i'm getting too much of back pain it is un bearable so what can I do. Please help me. Thanking you.
An increase in your body weight can be due to many factors. But excessive weight gain usually leads to future complications in the form of life-threatening diseases such as obesity, heart problems, depression among others. It can also hamper your self-confidence when you see your flabby body in the mirror. Clothes may no longer fit and you may feel your self-esteem dipping. However, there is no reason for you to feel let down since there are so many ways for fat loss as well as inch loss. One of those many ways are certain non-surgical methods, such as:
Ultrasound lipolysis is the newest technology among non-surgical methods to reduce fat. Ultrasound lipolysis or U-Lipo is painless as it uses ultrasound wave energy to break down the fat cells into simpler fluids, which the body can naturally metabolise. This method is very selective and you can only use it to reduce fat in your chin, face, lower back, upper back, calf, arms, thighs, hips and tummy.
1. Results of U-Lipo are immediate, and you can lose up to 10 centimetres of your problem areas after a single treatment
2. The application of low frequency ultrasound waves makes the treatment painless and absolutely safe
3. Compared to others, U-Lipo is much more affordable non surgical treatment for weight loss
Endermology uses a vacuum suction to deeply massage the subcutaneous tissue (the innermost skin layer) and skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite. However, the effects are temporary and you may require multiple treatments.
1. It is painless since it is non-invasive procedure
2. Stimulates the fat cells and increases production of elastin and collagen
3. Sculpts your figure and firms your skin for a perfect weight /inch loss
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical weight loss method that aims to melt fat using injections. It is increasingly popular. A solution comprising of natural nutrients breaks down the fat cells which your body later gets rid of.
1. The procedure is non-invasive
2. No general anaesthesia is needed
3. Boosts blood circulation in the treated areas
4. If combined with a healthy lifestyle, effects can be long lasting
Usually mothers often feel insecure about their milk production amount and they often feel that their babies aren't getting enough milk, which results in switching to formula feeds, which is not good for their babies in the long run.
This post will help the willing mothers to feed their babies and help as confidence building measure.
1. Milk production gets boosted when mother keep their babies close to body. It provide warmth, bonding, ease tension, etc
2. Proper positioning of baby while feeding is important. You can watch YouTube videos on breastfeeding positions, like CRADLE, CROSS CRADLE, FOOTBALL positions etc.
3. Breastfeeding is a painless procedure,if you are feeling pain,something is wrong.Getting sore nipple,crack nipple are findings of improper attachment.
4. Feed the baby for atleast 20min, it helps baby getting foremilk(watery part of milk) which quench thirst as well as hind milk(thick part of milk) which provides satiety.
5. If baby sleeps while feeding,wake her up by gentle stroking in feet, completely empty your breast otherwise the baby becomes cranky,pass frequent small quantity stools with improper weight gain
6. Passage of urine more than 8 times per day,good sleep in between feeds and proet weight gain are good sign of successful breast feeding.
7. Dont get biased based on advertisement of formula feed in media. They aren't superior to breastmilk in any ways.Breastmilk provide protection against asthma, allergies, blood pressure, heart diseases etc
I had sex last night with ma wife after two month 4 days of baby delivery (delivery date is 6 feb 2016), I am afraid that is there any chance to get pregnant, because I dont know it was safe day or unsafe and bleeding cycle stopped on 16 to 18th march 2016, please help me.
A cyst of 3.5 cm is reported in ultrasound of my wife in her ovary, doc asked for CA125 and HE4. We got the report of CA125 ,it's result is 55 ,still waiting for HE4. Does raise in CA125 value means any serious issue?
How many days after normal delivery body gets normal as before pregnancy because its been month I am suffering from weakness. please suggest.
Hi, i am28, married last 5 years. But never had intercourse until 2015 when we started to think about baby. I was scared that it bleeds during intercourse, so I didn't allow husband for it and he also never forced. I am very much fond of babies, and we both want now, so we started doing inter. I was always scared while. From June 2015 we started doing it, but it didn't succeeded, he never entered in me, may be because I was scared or our position was always wrong, after all it was first time. Slowly slowly we came near to success and at last, last month after my periods on 8 day and so on during ovulation we had and he easily entered. I was happy that finally I came out of my fear. But now last month I had per. On 16, today was due date but not came, sometimes feels it is coming, sometimes nothing. My breasts are swollen badly paining. Backache, loose motions last 4 days feeling. For how many days should I wail, or i am really wondering am I pregnant or what.
For maintaining the spinal cord in its correct alignment during pregnancy, women should actively involve themselves in pilates, yoga, water aerobics or physiotherapy.