Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aju MohanYour feedback matters!
Drink more fluids
- Drink more fluids, regardless of your activity level. Don't wait until you're thirsty to drink. Bring a reusable water bottle with you to maintain hydration. If you're at work, you could also bring a pitcher and glass and fill it every morning.
- If you're older, be especially careful to drink fluids because the amount of water retained by the body decreases with age.
- Avoid salt tablets if possible. If your doctor has you on water pills, ask him or her how much you should drink.
- Don't drink liquids with dehydrating caffeine, alcohol, or large amounts of sugar. Avoid very cold drinks.
- At family events and reunions, bring a cooler of cool drinks.
- Cut back on exercising; if you must exercise, drink two to four glasses of cool, nonalcoholic fluids each hour.
Keep your body cool
- Dress in lightweight light-colored clothing and sun-reflective shirts. Wear loose clothing.
- Wear wide-brimmed hats and sunglasses. Keep a stash of hats on hand for friends and family!
- According to the cdc, fans may provide comfort but they do not prevent heat-related illnesses when the temperature is in the high 90s. Take a cool shower or bath, or move to an air-conditioned place to cool off.
- Stay in the shade, especially between 11 a. M. And 3 p. M.
- Avoid strenuous activities during the heat of the day.
- Never leave anyone in closed, parked vehicle, even with the windows down.
- To feel cooler, eat cooler. Reduce your protein intake.
- Open your house to the breeze after sunset and leave it open until dawn.
- In the early morning, draw the shades before the temperature starts to rise.
Protect yourself from the sun
- Don't get too much sun. Sunburn makes it difficult for your body to dissipate heat.
- As well as a hat and sunglasses, wear sunscreen spf 15 or higher. The most effective products say 'broad spectrum' or 'uva/uvb' on their labels.
- Be aware of heavy sweating, hot and dry skin, rapid pulse, pale or clammy skin, and cramps in your leg or abdomen muscles. All could be signs of heat disorder.
- If you are older, it's wise to keep medical information readily available, including phone numbers of health care providers and copies of your prescription and health insurance cards.
I am sixteen weeks pregnant. I have so much vomit problem so dat I can not drink milk. Suggest me what can I do for my baby's growth. My weight also less during pregnancy.
Sir mera period 10 ko ani thi pr aaj tak nahi aur aaj mujhe toilet karne me problem ho rahi hai dard ho raha aur baar baar mujhe toilet jana pad raha h kya karu 2 din pahle sex bhi kya h hamne.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.
I had sex wid my wife aftr stop hér menses. I ejaculate outside vagina. After 2 or3 days she starts little blood discharge when urinate. After 4 days blood discharge stop n itching n burning strt. Now she have white discharge and bodyace and fever. She is pregnant?
My bf rubs his penis on my vagina. After that I have my period with some delayness but I missed my period in second month. Am I pregnant.
Causes & symptoms of acidity
Acidity is the cause of surplus secretion of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach. Our stomach secretes an acid, which is necessary for the digestive process. This acid, in turn, produces various digestive enzymes, like pepsin, which help in the breaking complex food particles into elements that can be easily digested by the body. When there secretion of acid is more than necessary, it results in the feeling of immense heartburn, along with a sensation of inflammation in the throat. This condition has been given the name of acidity. Its other symptoms include formation of ulcers and dyspepsia. Consumption of alcohol, highly spicy food and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaid's) also trigger acid formation and result in acidity. Nonetheless, it can be cured at home using various procedures. Read on to know about some home remedies for curing acidity.
Home remedies for acidity
If you are suffering from acidity, try to suck on a piece of clove. It will bring immediate relief. For people who are prone to acidity, intake of milk or other dairy products will prove to be helpful.
Regular consumption of fresh mint juice can also help you get rid of acidity.
Add two teaspoons apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons honey to a glass of water. Drink this concoction after meals, as it reduces the chances of acidity.
Boil cumin seeds in a glass of water. Let it cool down and supplement your meals with it.
Banana, cucumber and watermelon have been found to be helpful in treating acidity naturally.
If you are have acidity problem, avoid taking tea, coffee and other aerated drinks. Instead, go for herbal tea, containing spearmint (pudina) and liquorice (mulethi).
The simplest of all remedies is to have a glass of warm water every day, early in the morning. Water is believed to neutralize acidity.
Drink coconut water 3 to 4 times in a day. It will help bring relief from acidity.
If you are looking for an immediate relief, have a bowl of yoghurt. It is one of the most effective home remedies for acidity.
If you constantly suffer from acidity, suck on 10 grams jaggery everyday, after meals. It will help you avoid acid formation.
Have a glass of cabbage juice everyday, in order to avoid acid formation and the resultant acidity.
If you want instant relief from acidity, take a glass of water with a teaspoon of soda in it.
I have done sex with my partner with out protection before 5 days of her period after 8 day's of sex she don't have period Is she pregnant?
Hi I am working woman, I got married 1 year back, and we do not want baby for 2 yrs, but unfortunately I got pregnant and it was 6 weeks running, but as we do not want baby I took tablet name (Mifepristone and Misoprostol) once in my life, that too half tablet I took, I was afraid of taken that, so both tablets I took half-half (not full). And it works successfully. And also sometimes I used to take papaya after sexual intercourse. As we do not use any protection. And papaya always works fine. As it is a great fruit which wash out everything. I always natural remedies we have sexual intercourse anytime that too before my menstrual itself. So my question is do all these effects in future if we plan for a baby?
Mera menstruation 8- 9 days badke ata hai or abdominal pain bahut hota hai ye kis karan se hota hai or mujhe es ke liye kya karna chahiye.
Period ke 12 to 16 days ke beech mai sex Ek baar karne se pregnancy ho sakti hai kya sir yaa daily karna jaruri hai is time mai sex pregnancy ke liye please mujhe sir clear karo is baat ko please sir.
Dear sir/madam my wife 26 is pregnent cover 9 month. We have 2 time check up the ultrasound and both result are found the baby positioned in BREECH position . Is this safe or not and pl tell me how the delivery occurred delivery dt 13 Sep 2016. The baby dnt move and one sided. Pl tell me the solution. Dr. say normal delivery is not possible.
A full cup of coconut water in the morning harmonizes electrolytes whose irregularity can at times be the foundation for hypertension.
Coconut water invigorates the generation of thyroid hormones.
Moreover, it is a natural diuretic, so it is extremely beneficial in cases of kidney disorders.
Similarly, it helps the urinary tract and bladder channels leaving them clean and infection-free; it dispenses with poisons from the body and lessens issues brought on by kidney stones.
Moreover, coconut water helps you strengthen your immune system. It destroys the microbes that cause urinary tract infections, gonorrhea, gum disease and the infections that cause flu, infectious illnesses and typhoid.
Coconut water contains increased levels of fiber, so it enhances absorption too. Its regular consumption alleviates issues brought about by stomach acid.
You can consume coconut water in vast amounts, since it contains almost no fat. Moreover, it keeps you feel full and diminishes appetite, so it helps you to get thin and keep up a good body shape.
Drinking coconut water can offer an awesome support of vitality for the individuals who experience the ill effects of chronic fatigue. The prescribed measurement is 40 to 50 ml taken every day.
One full cup of coconut water every day will likewise be adequate for moisturizing your skin and keeping it shinny for the duration of the day.
The consumption of coconut water after strenuous physical exercises is very effective as well. It’s invigorating and as immaculate as the common spring water.
If you experience acne issues or have a combined dry-oily skin, you can drench a cotton ball in coconut water, and apply it to the skin. It scrubs and stimulates the skin, and it doesn’t close the pores, unlike many others creams and products.
It can also help you purify your body: when blended with olive oil, the coconut water evacuates intestinal parasites.
Coconut water can be a significant help to commonly solve some wellbeing issues amid pregnancy as well.
Next time you have a headache or a hangover after a party, use this wonderful water which will help you dispose of the headache. By drinking coconut water you likewise remunerate the lost fluids and defeat the sickness that is oftentimes connected with a hangover.