Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit BellareYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female and I have a little daughter of 1 years 2 month old. After 4-5 months of birth of my daughter, my hairfall increased significantly. This hairfall problem is continuing till now since last 8-9 months. Please suggest cares to be taken & diet to get rid of this problem.
There are many pimples on my face I have tried many ways to remove it but they are not going. And pimples marks are there. Would you help me for removing my pimples.
When I become 17 year old my face become suddenly changes into more dark when expose to sunlight and Sweat's a lot, thus pimples are also arising in my face.
I have acne problems since long like after sometime they mask my complete face for a lttl while and after sometime dey finished completely. I had consult lots of homeopathic doctor bt as I said dey comes only fr a lttl while. I am getting why dey r happening like this. At the same time I had remains hormonal problem bt on testing the different levels of TSH, FSH LH, T3, T4 they remains normal. Kindly help me out fr letting know what must be remain the main cause fr oll these problems. Thank you.
I'm asking on behalf of my brother his age is 20 nd he has pimples in his face so wat is the homemade way to stop coming pimples plzz suggest some good tips.
I m 25 years old around the eyes my black darkness what should I do for permanently removing? I also used skin lite cream.
I have been bitted by a n insect and the scar is growing day by day. My skin is swelling and I am not able to control the pain.
I have a lot of pimples on my skin. I am very worried about it. That's why have you any solutions about it?
I am 24 year student I have pimples in face and black coloured face I want coloured without pimple face, which soap and cream I can use, no side effects affected.
I am 12 years girl have eczema in my foot from last 7/8 months Initially it was small spot give pain spots are in damage condition some skins brost below my foot.
From my childhood my hair is very thin I want a thin hair what shall I do Pls help me for the growth of hair I have used different kinds of hair oils but they are not working at all?
I have been experiencing hair loss for the past 1 year due to excessive stress at work and also weight has been increased. Kindly provide some suggestion to reduce hair fall and weight loss.
Did you know that milk can cause acne?
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples.
Here’s how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
How does milk cause acne?
1. Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
2. Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
3. Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
4. Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
1. Discontinue Milk Intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
2. Switch to Organic Milk Products Only - If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
1. Organic almond milk without added sugar
2. Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
3. Natural coconut cream
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains omega-6 fats, which cause skin inflammation and swelling of acne.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.