Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit.B.ShindeYour feedback matters!
Want to quit alcohol. Currently frequency is daily and intake is 500 to 600 ml. Please advise and help.
I am 20 years old I am suffering from structural Defects Of body fat cell so that they do not grow. I am extremely thin nd my body is not grown up properly. Wht should I do kindly suggest me some diet or medicines. What should I take for growth of my body?
I m not able to concentrate on my studies. I am preparing for competitive exams that require at least 10 to 12 hours of study daily. I feel lazy n sleepy n keep on yawning while studying even after I take 8 hrs of sleep. I can't sit for long to study. I want to increase my capacity of sitting for long hours to study as well as my concentration power. I want to focus as much as possible because this is the crucial time to build my career. please also suggest diet. Exercise. Yoga. Whatever that may help in my case.
My sister is in 9th standard. She have a big problem of hair fall and her hairs is too much curly. So please suggest me home basic solution to do.
I use betnovet c since 4 year .When i dont use betnivet c my face looking dark .And black .If i again continue betnivet c then my face looking good bright . So what can i do ?
I am diabetic for last 15 years. On galvusmet50/500 twice with amaryl2 once daily. For pressure olmax20 that gives my pressure at 166/66 .thyroxine 82. And other vitamins like becadexamine, dexorange,gemitrol, and cariprill as I have low rbc, wbc,and platelet count diagnosed as possible mds. Is it safe to take cardace2. 5.as previously I had taken then it was changed by doc. To nebicard and also given olmetAM40. Pressure was 140/60.55.
Nightfall or nocturnal emissions is a common problem among men. It affects men of all ages, however, men between the age of 18 to 30 are the most affected. Nightfall, also called swapnadosh in Ayurveda refers to involuntary ejaculation during the night or early morning hours. This discharge of semen during sleep is usually attributed to hormonal changes in the body. With the onset of puberty, hormonal changes along with sexual desires evoke stimulation and may lead to nightfall.
Apart from hormonal changes, masturbation is considered another reason for nightfall. Watching pornography and engaging in sexual chats especially at night may contribute to the problem. Erotic and sexual dreams common at adolescent age also lead to problems of nightfall.
Nightfall is generally considered harmless and gets treated when the hormonal balance is regained. However, many of its symptoms and consequences need attention. Symptoms requiring medical attention include pain in testicles, gastric complaints, indigestion, fatigue and lack of concentration. Nightfall at a younger age may also lead to an underdeveloped penis.
The problem has an even bigger psychological and social bearing. Men suffering from nightfall feel embarrassed and are anxious over their situation which interferes with their normal social functioning including socialising and making relationships. Thus, its treatment is usually a two-pronged approach psychological and medical.
Let’s look at some easy to follow tips that can control and prevent nightfall:
- Nightfall mostly occurs in an excited state. Practice relaxation techniques like deep breathing and meditation.
- Avoid watching sexually explicit content at night and listen to a soothing music instead.
- Bottle gourd juice is believed to be effective in controlling nightfall as it cools the body.
- Research has shown that men with an inactive lifestyle are prone to this problem. Brisk walk and exercise for at least 45 minutes daily. Exercise also helps to channelize our energy positively.
- Anxiety, depression and stress can worsen the problem and diminish the effects of treatment. Try to stay calm and positive and refrain from continuously worrying and over thinking.
- Inability to control one’s thoughts and emotions is also believed to be a cause for nightfall. Yoga and meditation offer effective ways of self-control and discipline and have a powerful impact on the mind.
- A warm shower before going to bed is effective in preventing erotic dreams.
- Sage tea is also believed to have a soothing and calming properties and help in controlling the problem.
- Herbs like ashwagandha, Triphala powder or shilajit are proven Ayurvedic remedies. Their regular not only cures nightfall, but also helps restore lost strength and vitality.
- A healthy and nutritious diet is strongly recommended to prevent weakness and other symptoms associated with the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.