Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit.B.ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yers old. My penis is not increased. It may be 2 inch now. I want to increase my penis. What should I do for this?
Me and my boyfriend are 21 year old and I am sexually active with him. After doing sex. Lots of blood was coming out from his penis. What is it. Is it a serious disease. But he dont wanna go to doctors to keep it secret can you tell me the name of the medicine so that we can get it without consulting doctors. Please.
I have skin allergy it get swell &rashes it happens in every after 2,3 days mostly at night while I am sleeping, n the result is continuous itching n swelling. Please help.
What is real medicine for seizure. I am taken ox maxetol medicine. I want 2 b allri8 forever. Wt can I do pls give me solution .how can I do my other treatment 2 b allright forever.
I am a 38 yr old male. Taking amaryl 2 mg and riomet od 1000 for past 10 yes. Sugar around 250 pp. Do I need to change medications?
I want to become pregnant, so after having sex on my fertile period what should I avoid to become pregnant.
My front teeth gums are getting down with yellowish colour in it. I don't know what it is. When I asked my elders they are saying to massage on regular basis.
My husband aged 32 suffering from diabetes since 4 year's currently his b4 fasting is 300 and after fasting 534. Pls hlp how to control his blood sugar levels.
I read about yeast infection and I wanted to know if I was acquiring the same? According to the symptoms I don't feel pain but there is white watery discharge during my ovulation period and inflammation is normally negligible but sometimes it is because of low water consumption and there is no itching in my vagina. Can I be acquiring yeast infection?
I have the knee problem. I can easily make it straight. How can I increase the fluid content inside the knee so that there will be no pain. Please suggest for this,
Sir mujhe face me blackheads hai kafe treatment kra liya .Pls sir mujhe btaiye ki mere black heads thek ho jaye.
Hi, I am 27 yr male, I have disc slip in L4 and L5 spinal bone and have undergone few physio treatment before 2 months, now again my pain getting increased, please give me some suggestion.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.