Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit.B.ShindeYour feedback matters!
I, m 45 year old female. I, m seriously suffering with hair fall. I, m turned in to bold head please help me.
I am having very high pain in my right leg every night and I have never met with serious accident then also do not know why it pains alot can you please recommend me something for curing it plz.
Hi sir I am 15 years old my growth had stopped for the past year what medicine s I have to take to grow my height.
I am 20 years old female I have dry scalp and dry and damaged hair and frizzy as well and I've tried all d home remedies as I'm afraid to do any chemical treatments due to its after effects. Can you please recommend good suitable shampoo and conditioner and serum for my hair as well as oil and do suggest some home remedies. Thank you.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoo but no effect yet I am not sure what also can I do can you please help me with this. Too please.
Iam suffering from the acne since three years with a lot of black spots and full oily skin with a lot of white heads and I also have holes caused due to pimples so please suggest any answer for me do I need to do any laser treatment or not.
I am feeling extreme body pain from last 2 days, eyes were also having some problem like I needed to stress on them to keep them open, I searched on internet and found these were the symptoms of dengue, I have also got swollen gland problem from 2 days. But I am confused because this body pain and eye problem is common to me as I study whole night so I usually feel this kind of tiredness. please help me out whether its dengue or not? I do not have ant rashes on my body as a symptoms of dengue.
It's for my baby who is 5 months old, suffering from constipation from his early 2 months. I give him himalaya Bonnisan drop 30 ml and Neopeptine drop 15 ml from 3 months but there is no improvement. Can I give him EVICT syrup for constipation.
Hi. Sir what kind Of this dots Are. I Have send several but there Is noo reply? Is This Is harmful Fo the Next Marriage life. Or This dOts Are normals Some Time They Are totally off. Some Time there are several In Urine. There IS Some Pain In urtas Why. Is This is for the Dots or what the main Reason. Kindly any body help I am in serious Condition. Thkss.
Hello doctor. My mom she is 40 years old n her weight is to heavy she is of 80 kg she is to fat and daily she will be suffering from back pain, legs pain, she can't even walk for half n hour continues. So please can you suggest some good need for her.
I am 28 year old. I am doing masturbation 4 time in a week. My penis size is small 4 inch. My ejucallation time is very short. What can I do to increase my penis size and ejucallation time.
I have constipation problem. As I have visited to a general physician. He has given GR8&METROGYL 400 but there is no effect. Pls help me.
One of the most severe illnesses included in the larger group of diseases, is known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Crohn's disease is typically a long-lasting, chronic condition. The intestine or bowel, most commonly the colon and the lower part of the small intestine, are either marked by sores or get inflamed and ulcerated. It is a common occurrence in adolescents and in young adults.
Types : Crohn's disease is subdivided into five types, each having its own set of symptoms:
- Ileocolitis: The most common type, it affects the colon and the ileum and results in considerable weight loss as well as diarrhea and cramps.
- Gastroduodenal Crohn's disease: People who suffer from this type of disease have their stomach and duodenum affected and many experience symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite and weight loss.
- Crohn's Colitis: This involves only the stomach, and can cause joint pains, rectal bleeding, skin lesions and diarrheas.
- Ileitis: This type of Crohn's disease affects the ileum and the symptoms are identical to those of ileocolitis.
- Jejunoileitis: In this type, the jejunum gets affected and general symptoms include the formation of fistulas, diarrhea, intensive back pain as well as areas of inflammation.
Causes: Although there are many theories about what causes Crohn's disease, none of them have been proven. However, there have been a few possible causes which have been identified. These include:
- Immune system problems
- Genetic disorders
- Environmental factors, such as: a) Certain edibles, b) Viruses or harmful bacteria, c) Smoke.
Symptoms: The primary symptoms of Crohn's disease include the following:
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common problem for people with Crohn's disease and can occur for about 10 to 20 times a day in severe cases.
- Blood in your stool: In rare cases, you might notice blood in the toilet bowl or darker blood mixed with your stool.
- Fever and fatigue: In more intense cases, you may develop a fever. You may also feel tired or have low energy.
- Abdominal pain and cramping: You may experience anything from slight discomfort to severe cramping and intermittent belly pain, including nausea and vomiting.
- Anemia: Due to a reduction in iron level caused by bloody stools a person can turn anemic.
- Reduced appetite and weight loss: Abdominal pain and cramping can affect both your appetite and your ability to digest food, which leads to severe weight loss.
- Perianal disease: Erratic appearance of small tears in the anus are called anal fissures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.