Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit.B.ShindeYour feedback matters!
I need suggestions for balanced diet in diabetes. How much food and what food should I eat to keep diabetes under control.
I am 40 years old male and I suffering cough and cold and sneezing running nose for last 5 years. so, what should I do.?
I am losing my hair by I'm using all shampoos like head n shoulder n etc please let me help now what would we do now?
Dear doctor, how to grow my beard well am 22 and still I don't get a proper beard I really love to grow it longer please suggest me any home made remedies doctor thank you.
I am 65 years old male. I am suffering frequent mouth ulcer/on tongue I am not taking spicy foods, eventhough symptom occurs. Pl guide.
All time I have sex but before 20 min my sperm not fall. But this time I have tried 3 time but all Time my sperm out in 2 min .why is problem.
I AM a patient of blood pressure, a few days ago due to a stroke my right eye was impaired. Now it is not opening fully and eye ball is to one side and i see double vision. Is there any cure for my eye ?
I am 31 years married 8 months back. Till now intercourse has not happened as I have fear. Give me some knowledge about intercourse.
Dear sir /madam, I am 22 years old. I have vision problem in right eye and also squint problem in same eye. But my left eye vision is normal. Left eye vision is 6/6 or right eye vision is 6/60. So please tell me how to improve my vision. Is any solution for this problem. I would be grateful if you give me suggestions.
Pimple prone skin and having a lot of pimple marks and sun burn. Long lasting pimple marks over face except forehead. I'm using evefresh (ayurvedic).
Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are harmful to us. Within our body, each 'human' cell is complemented by 10 microbial cells. These range from bacteria in the gut to viruses and fungi in other parts of the body. Gut bacteria help us to digest food, produce vitamins, communicate with the immune system and create small molecules that help the brain to function.
Thus, it is essential to have a healthy gut, by which we mean a gut with plenty of friendly bacteria. There are many different types of bacteria living in the gut. Each of these thrive on different foods. Thus to have a healthy gut, your diet should include a variety of cereals, fruits, and vegetables, etc. Here are a few tips to keep your gut bacteria healthy.
- Increase your fiber intake: A diet that is rich in fiber is the best way to promote the growth of diverse microbes in the gut. This includes fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, cereals and nuts. Fiber also helps prevent constipation and has been linked to lowering the risk of cancer. To prevent the buildup of gas and bloating it is advisable to increase intake of fiber and drink plenty of water with all your meals.
- Include probiotic foods in your diet: Probiotics need not only be taken in the form of supplements. This can easily be incorporated into your daily diet. These can be defined as live bacteria and yeasts that help the digestive system. Yogurt is one of the most common sources of probiotics. Kimchi or fermented vegetables, miso, cheese, buttermilk, fermented condiments and lentil sprouts are other examples of probiotic foods you should include in your diet.
- Try having some carminatives in your meals: Carminative foods soothe the digestive system of the body. Some common carminatives are cumin, ginger, oatmeal, cardamom, cinnamon and fennel. While cumin helps with the digestion of black beans, cooked oatmeal lines the stomach and soothes it.
- Eat weight loss friendly food: Being overweight not only affects how you look, but also affects the digestion process. When you lose weight one of the first things you would notice is a lowered amount of abdominal discomfort as your gut begins to feel healthier.
This is because weight loss lowers the pressure on the lower esophageal sphincter. This does not allow the valve to open more than necessary and hence prevents food and stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus. Along with increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables, switch your cooking oil to olive oil and notice the difference.
Suggest me effective ways. I can increase my height to over 2 or 3 inch I am really very concern about my height. I seriously will do That you will recommend me to.
From last 2 weeks after running I feel a line of pain like something a stretch in rt ankle - rt knee - back rt side of area between hip n waist. Pls doc suggest.
I am 22 male India. Almost my 1/3rd hairs have gone black to white. Which hair color should I use on my hair? Brand? Availability. What should I do?
Which is best medicines to increase sex because I can do it only for one then no erection occur . I feel no more energy to do.
I m having tough time sleeping Can't sleep until at least 2 in the midnight But have to wakeup and leave to work by 9 This is causing heavy problem.
1. Accept the reality of what has happened.
2. Accept and experience the full negative emotional impact. For example, it’s likely to damage your self-confidence and undermine your self-esteem. You are also likely to experience loss.
3. Talk about it with people who understand and care. This will help you to process the negative emotions so you can start to heal and move on with your life.
4. Change the way you think about yourself and the negative experience. See it as something you can learn and grow from – and not as something that destroys your life.
5. “When one door closes another opens” so get back in the game and embrace life again. Set yourself new goals, and embrace a dream again. Something even better may be waiting for you!