Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit.B.ShindeYour feedback matters!
As I am underweight I just wanted to know how can I gain weight very fast. And what could be the reason that I am a under weight.
My brother too much weight. How he can loss 7 kilogram of weight lastly within a month? What should be diet and workout for it?
Hello sir, good evening. I suffer from hair fall about last 3 months. My hair is rough. Tell me sir some remedies for stop hair fall.
Sir I have e coli infection in urethra and due to this stricture urethra (bulbur urethra). Can due to this infection morning erection is affected? I done all test which is OK.
suggest sir some instant medicine that delay the ejaculation of sperm during sex which increase the tym of sex and without side-effects.
My beloved boyfriend died in a tragic accident 5 months ago. We were in a relationship since a very long time. I was extremely sad when he died. But as time passed, I started to get over his death and move on with my life. I stopped thinking about him and remembering him from a long time. But very recently, I've been getting dreams of him and last night I saw his ghost in front of me. I was very very scared. I'm still very scared to go to sleep tonight. I'm also scared to switch my lights off in the dark. I'm telling the truth. I'm not joking at all. I'm serious. Please help me!
My age is 21 and I'll affect by pimple when directs to sunlight and also its left spots on my face, my skin is oily too I used clindamycin gel on dctr prescription (makes my skin darker) and berberis aqu. But no result and also my skin get darker day by day. Kindly HELP ME, ryt now m using acnecare soap.
I am 25 year old. And In my anus there is a tumor is this a symptoms of piles. And if yes what is the safety measure to control. What to eat. What not.
I have tried all diet and gymming. But I m unable to lose weight because of my polycystic ovary disease. Pls suggest some medicine to lose weight. M 19 /single.
Sir I have piles problem from two month, at this time it is not more painful but i've started any medicine till now so which types of medicine will be more effective, I want removed it completely as soon as possible so please tell can I treat it?
I have dry skin, in winter season my skin will be like old age people and crack I have used many moisturizer creams but no result. Can you please help me how to solve this problem.
Hello everyone. Well my problem is with my face. Its oily, sensitive (very much, acne prone, lots of pores. So I want to know what short of moisturizer and sunscreen should I use. Note: sunscreen makes my face more oily looks dark. THANK you.
Hi Sir, I have a very sedentary lifestyle as I work in IT sector with busy schedule around the clock, I am a 26 year male with a height of 5-11 inches and weighing in at 92 kgs, due to my schedule I barely get time for exercise. I have a cholesterol of 240 and hemoglobin of 18, can this be brought under control, please guide me through this. What measures should be taken.
The season of winter is all about enjoyment and is full of fun and festivities. As we while away our time enjoying, our body works its own course of eliminating toxic substances from the organs. But there is always a way to make things better. In other words, the process of clearing toxins is known as detoxification and what better way could be there than Ayurveda. During the process of detoxification, there are certain things that should be avoided like sugar, alcohol, caffeine, gluten, soda, etc.
Why choose the ayurvedic way?
It is the natural process through which the body cleanses naturally without undergoing any turmoil due to side effects. During winter, it is a challenge to detoxify as we consume more in order to keep ourselves warm. Ayurveda’s detoxification methods are safe and trusted for centuries.
Why is winter detoxification necessary?
During winter, we require more energy but due to toxins and more food consumption for a warmer body, the digestive system and the immune system are weakened thus making people more vulnerable to sickness. Winter detoxification helps one to control the energy level and makes the person stay fit, healthy and energised. Detoxification cleanses the digestive system and improves the immune system and also helps in losing weight by flushing out the excess fat from the body.
Detoxifying ayurvedic drinks
Natural ayurvedic drinks prepared at home help in retrieving one's healthy self by detoxifying the body's systems. Also, consuming such preparations regularly will offer continual benefits.
- Coriander, lemon and green tea: The combination of coriander, lemon and green tea helps in balancing the fundamentals of the body. This preparation, again, can be consumed every day. It delays the onset of ageing and also remarkably reduces the visible signs of ageing on the skin.
- Lime water with pepper: A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and a pinch of pepper powder works wonders on an empty stomach. It helps in detoxifying and improving the digestive system.
- Vegetable juice: Vegetables like carrots and spinach that is widely available in winters can be used in preparing juices. The vegetables, when combined with Apple, Celery, and ginger, is a drink that offers many medicinal benefits and tasty as well.
- Lemon ginger water: The combination of lemon and ginger is said to be one of the healthiest ayurvedic drink to help detox your body during winter. Take a glass of warm water mixed with ginger and lemon juice. This helps have a healthy and clean digestive system.
- Aloe vera juice: Aloe vera is yet another nature's gift that helps in flushing out toxins. A bit of aloe vera gel mixed with water or orange juice have been working wonders in detoxification for centuries. It is another healthy winter drink.
- Amla juice: Amla is said to be the best aid in losing weight and boosts up the immune system. Amlas soaked in water overnight and blended in a mixer can be taken thrice every day. The juice has a tangy taste but is effective.
To combat winter, Ayurvedic detox drinks are always handy and helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.