Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have a body pain from last 5 days. When I lay my back, I feel like my back is paining. Which exercise should I do?
I am 54 years. I have right knee pain form last 5 years. Let me know that what will be the solution?
Sir I was getting right shoulder pain. Pain was extending from right nape of neck to the exactly. Angle right scapula. Sir what might be the problem. Nd differential diagnosis. And please tell me any medicine.
Sir/madam, recently I got injury on my leg at shoe sole after a day I got swelling all over my foot but no pain what is the reason for it and suggest some remedies.
I am 27 years old, I am having backbone pain at end of kidney, 2. Knee to foot pain while walking for longer distance and while playing badminton.
I can not walk for long. After walkingfew meters I need to sit for a while. My knees pain. My footdosent lift up as it needed to walk and I feel tired. What is the problem wit me. Kindly help.
I am 42yrs old women. I'm write now on the right hip pain for a few days in the hospital. Doctors said at the hip bone decay, so I shook her a pain right foot, with the injection of medicine and the doctor has told me. What do you do in this situation if I said, it's nothing to be. Please advised me.
I am 21 years old and I have problem of low back pain. I even did many tests and in the result I gt hlab27 positive. Is it curable? the pain even sometimes increases to upper back and it pains the whole, I can't bent properly. Treatment going but not satisfying me. Please help.
I had pain in my knees for last 3 yrs, I ignored it now my ankle has started paining. I had blood test my ESR level is 10 mm and R.A.FACTOR is negative what should I do to get relief from pain.
There are many conditions that can affect the foot. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar belt is the level band of tissue (tendon) that can give your heel unresolved issue toes. It can form curves on your foot. In the event that you strain your plantar belt, it gets powerless, swollen, and chafed (excited). Mobility also becomes an issue in such cases. At this point, your heel or the base of your foot will hurt when you try to stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is commonly found in middle aged people. It also affects elderly individuals who are constantly on their feet. It is known to affect people who are into sports or even those in the defense forces. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Causes: Rehashed strain can cause the tendon to tear. These can prompt agony and swelling. This will probably happen if the following conditions are met:
- Your feet roll inward excessively when you walk (too much pronation)
- You have high curves or level feet
- You walk, stand, or keep running for drawn out stretches of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit well
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Symptoms: A vast majority of patients with plantar fasciitis experience pain when they begin to move about after getting out of bed or sitting for a while. You may have less stability and experience pain after you take a couple strides. The motion also begins to sting the feet.
Treatment: There are numerous things you can try to improve your foot:
- Avoid walking or running on hard surfaces.
- To lessen the pain and swelling, you can try applying ice on your heel. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretching exercises and calf and towel extensions a few times a day, particularly when you wake up in the morning. (To perform towel extensions, you have to pull on both closures of a moved towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.)
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve support and a padded sole. Additionally, you can wear heel glasses or shoe embeds (orthotics). Use them in both shoes even if only one foot is affected.
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by wounds that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will have less agony in a couple of weeks. The recovery period could also range from a couple of months to a year.