Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay RanaYour feedback matters!
1. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day to keep your skin moist.
2. Regular exercise to maintain skin elasticity.
3. Protect skin from UV rays.
4. Apply moisturizer after a warm face wash to restore the oil keep skin hydrated.
5. Get good sleep.
6. Wash your face daily mostly before going to bed.
I am 17 years old. I am suffering from hair thinning and constant loss of hair density. Please help.
My mother is suffering from boil (funsi, foda) with pus in left side between shoulder and neck from last 3 days. Please advice medicine. It is very paining.
On my foot bottom (ediyan) formed cracks. And its nt gd looking. I have used crack sr cream but there is no result. So please recommend some home remedies for cure.
Sir I am 22 year old girl. I have dark collection and pimple prone skin .i have been suffering from acne since age of twelve .but what make more uncomfortable and worried is dark spots I mean acne scars on my face .i have back heads problem too .could you help me to get rid of blemishes and pigmentation .
1. take a spoon full of flax seed (alsi) empty morning with glass of water, it contains omega 3 fatty acis which is essential for hair growth.
2. Have one amla every morning.
3. Consume plenty of fluids with buttermilk, coconut water, lime juice, water intake it should be 8_10 glasses per day.
4. Add eggs, chicken in your diet.
5. If you are vegetarian then have one small bowel of pulses everyday.
6. Consume less tea/coffee.
7. Consume milk daily, soya milk.
8. Eat 2_3 fruits apple, strawberries, chikoo, mango, papaya.
9. Have a methi water empty stomach, make paste of it, apply over scalp and wash after half hour.
10. Give daily massage to your hairs by mixing coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil.
11. Eat food which contains vitamin _e ground but, almond, sea food.
12. Consume iron rich food green leafy vegetables, millets jowar, bajra jaggery.
13. Avoid red meat.
14. Last but not least manage your stress which is also the main reason for it, do half hour meditation daily.