Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed Bashir BidiwalaYour feedback matters!
My teeth are becoming yellowish though I brush twice daily. What should I do to stop this yellowing?
He is 4 yrs old kid. He has decay in two lower teeth. So, there only one solution I. E, cement filling. Its difficult for kids. Pls give me some solution to this problem n help me to don't spread to another teeth..
I am 69 years and The Dr. Suggested n tried to RCT in my one teeth. I had to stop it as it was very painful inspite of local anaesthesia. Later I got it extracted. Again another Dr. suggested RCT for another tooth. I want to know whether RCT procedure gives unbearable pain?
I am 24 old male from haryana and do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes and is it safe to microwave food in plastic containers ?
I am facing lower jaw pain from 1 year. Its very painful and irritating. Is this serious issue. What is the reason for this and treatment. Please suggest me.
I have big 2 front teeth and they have cross is it possible to make my teeth straight and small and looks normal.
My mouth stinks very bad. Not every time but specially when I am talking from a long time and my mouth starts getting dry slowly, that time my breathe also starts getting to stink. Also my both grinding tooth has big cavities due to which I cannot chew my food properly.
I have mouth ulcer for about a month I am using vitamin b And iron tablets and orasep gel Still ulcer is huge in size but reduced as compare to 10days before Pls suggest.
I am not suffering from submicos fibrosis, is submicos fibrosis is curable. Can you tell me how? Please advise.
Hi. I have undergone route canal treatment for one my tooth. Wanted to know is waring tooth cap is mandatory? or is it fine without cap.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.