Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Agarwal Rashimi OmprakashYour feedback matters!
I am satya from odisha, I want to know, how can I maintain my body when, every one see me they called me hy strong man. I means I want a healthy powerful body myself.
Hi. I am 23 years old female. I was in child I had big eyes. Now my eyes are very small in my face. And dark circle are arounded what can I do ?
I am 20 years old and my eye site is weak few months. And I am also doing masturbation for 6 years. I want to leave this habit and what can I do for my eye site. Help me.
T have myasthenia gravis since 2008 l am m-70 took astroids and developed minor diabetes.Now get tired early ,left eye has less visibilty,slight breathing trouble.
I have conjugated eyes for 3 days. What should I do doctor? Is it very harmful for my eyes? Please suggest me some medicine.
I have problem with my eyes, they become red in morning after sleep, it is there from 3 years, can you suggest some treatment.
I am a cable operator, day before yesterday I noticed that my left eye has low eye sight what should I do?
From last thursday I am having fever I took tab like emset 4mg, calpol 500mg and cap pantocid-d still now I m nt comfortable, daily night I m getting severe fever and my eyes are becoming too much of red. If I took the tablets then I got cure for some hours bt completely its not cured. I am working as a designer so I have to sit in front of computer nearly about 9 hours a day. This is because of that or any other. So what should I do?
I had been once infected with uveitis around 5 years ago and it was cured, but have been getting that dot like movements in my eyes once in a while when I just use wysolone 1 tab per day fr a week it goes off is this a good practice how can I get Rid of it?
I have a squint on my left which I want to get operated. What I want to know is what will this whole operation will cost me and I also have mediclaim policy. Will this operation will be covered by my insurance company?
My son is a football player. His vision is corrected for myopia. We want to do correction through lasik. Is it safe and will it prevent him from playing football
I am suffering frm eye pain from past 2 days. Very pain and red colour with left eye. Right eye with normal pain. I think this is madras eye/any other infection. I don't no perfectly. But in left eye fully pain with water .Pls help me.
It's been one month my eyes turn red and became swell, some times tears used to come and allot of cramps. And another problem is that I want to know how to minimise the cramps during periods (mensuration.)
My eyes are allergic to dust. Conjunctivitis like symptoms keep recurring every 2 months. And I think my eyes are dry. Are they related? What can I do other than taking any drugs?
What are the symptoms of diabetes? Is there stages of diabetes? ?What are the stages? And how can diabetes be prevented? ?
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.