Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Adwed ParikYour feedback matters!
If someone have BP high and he got heart attack then what can a simple treatment we have to give until before to go in the hospital.
I have been taking bp medicine 20mg daily in th morning for the last 3years. Two days before I started getting giddiness in the morning with vomiting sensation. Is it due to bp medicine medicine if so what should I do. My bp is 110/80or 120/80.
Dear sir/madam I hv light pain in my chest sometimes. I checkedup my cholesterol and found 162 out of 170. My triglyceride 277 out of 150 and ldl increasing and hdl decreasing. My weight 82 kg and height 5.5 foot and age 30 years Pls suggest best medicine tips to lower this level of cholesterol. Thanking you.
Hi Dear all What about pacemaker? For heart Is there any alternative solutions for pacemaker? Case: low heart beat.
If you suspect any case of cerebrovascular accident (lakva) or myocardial infarction (heart attact) reach a multispeciality hospital with 3 hrs called hours.
Reason- beyond 3 hrs heart ll undergo irreversible damages which will be permanent and in case of cerebrovascular accident clot cannot be broken (thrombolysis) and the person might not be able to recover lifetime.
So remember 3 hours golden hours.
Im having four times more testosterones, sonography reports are normal, periods are regular but im having excessive hair growth on my face and body. What maybe yhe reason then. Pls suggest any tests or natural ways to balance hormones.
I had chest pain and tightness, heavy sweating .went for cardiologist. Echo done. It shows mitral valve prolapse with trivial Mr. Is anything serious?
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.