Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AditiYour feedback matters!
I was attacked with anal fissure due to constipation and this fissure take 35 days but after healing small fissures come back again this heal after few days. But after some day anal fissure again come back due to little hard stool. So what is the treatment for it for life time cure? As it is not possible to keep the stool same, one day stool becomes soft another day little hard .This is the normal. So I want a surgery such that if Constipation occur till anal fissure not come? Pls specify the name of surgery which can give life time cure from anal fissure which never come back on severe constipation episode?
I have kidney stone problem. And it happens very often. Also. Urine infection. In this case what should I do.? And serve headache.
I am having an endometriosis cyst size 5cm cm rt ovary and 4 cm lt ovary. It had been operated on 2013 but again reoccur. Now after 1 1/2 year my tvs shows a follicular size of 13.5 *13 mm follicle on lt ovary on day 14. My doctor prescribed folic acid along with loprin-75 and asked for sonography again on day 16. Kindly suggest can I conceive naturally.
Hello sir I am jiknes Patel I am 35 year old man I have sugar problem last two years what should I do please tell me doctor.
Sir I feeling Gary and vomiting! I can't feel normal, I can't walk steadily. At my doctor report hemoglobin levels is 12.5!Two days before I had a bus travel from that onwards it's feel bad.!
He wants to know that this ayurvedic capsules and oil such as shila jeet and good ghata for having a good sex life does they have side effects because they are rumours that who use that can have sex with it again it does not get erect without using it again.
Hello doc's. Im getting married in 3 months and I sleep at 3/4 a.m at night almost everyday and wake up at 12 /1 p.m will it effect my sex life?
I am not feeling well. I am having loose motions and I think I have got an infection in stomach due to which I am having fever 99.8 F and headache. Do help please.
Hi doctor's I just have some queries regarding to get hard erection, thickness of penis, to get overcome from ed problems is homeopathy medicines are really helpful, what is perfect homeopathy medicine and how to intake it? Please advice my all queries.
I am 22 years old male. My doctors have suggested me to take enterogermina liquid. He said to take it 3 times a week but I don't know for how long.
How to control quick ejaculation during sex. Please suggest some effective ayurvedic medicines to control the ejaculation so that I can stay long during sex.
Abdomen pain or abdominal pain is usually experienced in the area between the chest and the stomach. This kind of pain usually comes as a dull cramp that also produces shooting stabs of pains intermittently, or it may be a localised pain in one side of the stomach. This may also be accompanied by inflammation, and other diseases related to organs like intestines, kidneys, pancreas, liver, spleen and stomach.
So what are the causes of stomach or abdomen pain? Read on to find out:
- Food Poisoning: Food poisoning can be caused due to dirty water or contaminated food. This can give rise to various infections as well as conditions like traveller's diarrhoea or loose motions.
- Gastro Intestinal Conditions: GERD or gastroesophaegal reflux disease and gastroenteritis, among various others can also lead to abdomen pain as a symptom along with severe acidity and nausea. Irritable bowel syndrome is another major ailment which can leave you with persistent abdominal pain.
- Generalised Pain: This kind of pain occurs in the overall area all around the stomach and may point at the presence of conditions like Crohn's Disease, a traumatic injury, appendicitis, flu, or even a urinary tract infection. Further, when the gas settles and tightens the stomach due to the inability to pass a motion on a normal, regular basis, this may be termed as constipation. This also leads to abdomen pain.
- Localised Lower Abdomen Pain: Pain that is found specifically in the lower area of the abdomen can be caused due to appendicitis, obstruction or blockage in the intestine or colon, and other ailments. This pain can also be accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- Localised Upper Abdomen Pain: This kind of pain may emanate due to the presence of gallstones, liver inflammation or hepatitis, pneumonia, or even in the middle of a heart attack.
- Localised Centre Abdomen Pain: Pain in the centre part of the stomach or abdomen may be caused due to gastroenteritis, an injury or even the accumulation of waste products in the body, otherwise known as uraemia.
- Abdomen Pain and Women: For women, such localised pain may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory disease, urinary tract infection, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy, menstrual cramps which are also called dysmenorrhoea, and fibroids. Miscarriages can also cause pain in this part of the abdomen, for women.
- Renal Stones: Renal stones or stone in kidney is one of the most common cause of abdomen pain. The pain caused by kidney stone is such that it can make a patient roll in bed and this pain may radiate to toward the groin as well.
Persistent pain and nausea that come with vomiting and finally give rise to blood in the vomit or stool should be checked by the doctor immediately, so as to rule out any serious ailment. Imaging tests, ultrasound and an X-Ray can help in diagnosis.