Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi DaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 30 years old and 56 kg in weight. I delivered my baby in 1st july but due to congenital heart problem he was no more.in next month doc diagnosed a ovarian cyst of 30 mm and prescribed me diane 35 for its treatment. My periods remained regular for two months and it gt irregular after two months so I stopped taking diane 35. I have bleeding in between periods, stomach pains and white discharge too .and When I go for check up. Doc diagnosed endometrial polyp, multi cystic ovaries and P.I.D.now I wanted to know its causes and treatment. Can it be treated medically or have to remove surgically. Can it create problem in conceiving for next pregnancy? Please guide me .i can also send my reports if you needed.
I had my period on 13 Aug, it did nt cm. N 13sep, so I cnslted Dr. On 20th, fter taking medicine I got my period on 25 Sep, Dr. suggested me ovral g from 5th day, which I took only 4 four ds due to headache n etc, I am again having bleeding 2 day on 8 Oct, is it my period, wt should I do? Should continue ovral g or wt 2 Do? Pls help tnx in advance.
I am 27 years old planning for pregnancy but my height is 4'9' and weight is 70 Kg. So, I think I am overweight. What should I do?
I missed my periods which was due on 23rd august. It has been 15 days now. Took multiple pregnancy tests and all came out to be negative. Noticed some changes in urination datx it has become more frequent. My doctor suggested duoluton L to b consumed for 5 days. Itx day 5 today and no periods yet. M facing stomach distress and chills since d day I started the medication and nausea since morning. Chance of pregnancy? What is happening?
I hav problem related to mensuration. It is not regular. Usually it comes after 3 or 4 months. I m done with thyroid test insulin test hormone imbalance test. They all are normal. But could be d other reason.
Hi per my period date I should be of 11 weeks 2 days pregnant but as per the ultra sound report my pregnancy is of 9 weeks resulting delayed conception of 2 weeks 2 days though I can see the heart beat of the baby, is this delayed conception should be the cause of worry.
Before five days of getting period I will have stomach pain occasionally and find white thing In vagina. Is there any problem. We r trying for baby no good result. Give suggestions.
Is it ok to take I-pill after 36 days of unprotected sex. As I have unprotected sex on my first period day I.e 24 july. Next period should b around 20 August but it not come Know what to do.
I had sex on 27th and I took ipill on 28th. After a week tt is on 4th I had sex again. Whr he never ejaculated inside me. N I even wiped his precum before he inserted. And now on 6th day after my last intercourse (12th day after taking ipill) I have vaginal bleeding. M I pregnant? Shud I be worried?
Pomegranate - the powerful antioxidant.
Pomegranate a sweet fruit that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fibres. This is what makes this fruit so healthy, so as it is also called as the powerful antioxidant.
" here are some amazing benefits of pomegranate"
Pomegranate protects your skin by aiding cell regeneration and tissue repair as well as by improving circulation, which in turn aids healing of wounds. Pomegranate protects your skin from damage caused by prolonged exposure to the sun. It is also known to help fight skin cancer. Pomegranate possesses properties that help prevent wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and hyper pigmentation. The elastin and collagen in the fruit help make your skin smooth yet firm. Yes, use pomegranate for skin problems. The molecular structure of pomegranate enables it to penetrate skin and provide moisture from deep within. Pomegranate is rich in vitamins and minerals which, in turn helps fight dandruff, strengthen hair follicles and promote hair growth. Owing to the high content of antioxidants, pomegranates can minimize the effects of free radicals and permanently eliminate them too. One of the biggest benefits of pomegranate juice is keeping your heart healthy. Pomegranate juice is a potent blood thinner thereby preventing the clogging of arteries. It actually fights various forms of cancer, right from prostate to breast cancer. Owing to the fact that it is rich in enzyme inhibitors, it controls cartilage damage as well as degeneration. From dysentery to constipation, pomegranate has properties that fight off these conditions. Pomegranate is rich in iron and helps regulate hemoglobin levels, thereby curing anemia. Rich in vitamin c, pomegranate helps soothe inflammations that are inherent to conditions like sore throats, asthma and wheezing. Pomegranate helps improve blood circulation and prevents clotting of blood. Pomegranate boosts energy levels and cleanses your body which aids weight loss.
Thanks for reading this article" pomegranate - the powerful antioxidant, if you like this"
Hi, Recently this week I visited a homeopathic doctor as I had motion issues. I use to have my motions once in 3 or 4 days for which I was advised by the homeopathic doctor to take half spoon of fenugreek seeds in the night with warm water. The very next day I got to know that I'm pregnant. Can you pls advise whether should I stop consuming fenugreek seeds or is it safe during pregnancy. Please respond on priority. Thanks allot.
I am 31 years old, married 9 month before recently I have problem after having sex, penis top skin get cracked type wound, and inside some red rashes found.
STD or Sexually Transmitted Diseases are incurred by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times while others may be milder but annoying . They affect your sexual life. These should not be ignored and require treatment and medication.
Some of the common STDs are:
The most dangerous are HIV and Syphlis and Hepatitis B.
Everyone who had unprotected sex with unknown partner should get themselves checked after 2 weeks of exposure. Early treatment is crucial. Others like Herpes, chancres, chlamydia and gonorrhea are not so dangerous in people with normal immunity but in elderly, diabetics and immunological weak persons may be affected more seriously. It may cause infertility in females STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hallo Doctor I took clomifene citrate ferring tablet 50mg Last month from 3-8Days of my period which happened in 14 dec. Till Today no signs of period and urine Test was negative for pregnancy. I had pcos but my period was quite normal. Sometimes with Delay. Can I wait or what advise do you give. Im 25 and 70 kgs 160cms height. my gyno is on leave and We live in Europe. So what can I do next. Should I Continue clomifene.
In today’s busy world where life is catching us by the neck, vacation is a word that is slowly getting out of our lexicon. While for many, travelling is a passion, for few others, travelling means a bag full of woes spending money, getting exhausted or may be falling sick. But it is very important for you to take short breaks from your busy schedules and go on a vacation, where you will travel, not for work, but for your own tranquility. The reason why travelling for yourself is important is that, travel can surprisingly help you to stay healthier and happier.
Below mentioned are five surprising ways travel can help you to stay much healthier:
- It is an effective way of reducing stress. Physical and emotional stress can deteriorate your health. Travelling can help you to drift away from your worries for some time and can thus, reduce your stress.
- Travelling can also help you to rework on your sleep schedules. It can allow you to get adequate sleep that your body and mind require. Sleeping well does improve your health conditions.
- Researches show that travelling can lower your chances of developing heart diseases or heart attacks. Thus, it can help you maintain a strong and healthy heart and you stay away from a host of cardiovascular disorders.
- Travelling involves a lot of body activity as well as joint and muscle movements. Thus, it can help you to get rid of your sedentary lifestyle (like sitting in front of computers and working for long hours at a stretch) and improve your flexibility.
- The different people and the different cultures you get to come across while you travel can really lift your spirits up and ebb all negative energies away. Thus, not only can travelling help you to maintain a healthy body, but it can also help you to maintain good mental health too.
Remember, taking some time out from the humdrum of your city and spending time out there in the world outside might just help you cope with a problem which has been giving you a niggle for quite sometime now.