Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AbhithaYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old male. I am suffering from Paronychia (infection of nails) in my right hand thumb for more than six months. Allopathic medicine amoxicillin helps to give only temporary relief and that too when taken in high doses (1500 mg/day). Such high doses cause extreme side effects like extreme dizziness, and so I cannot take continuously. Please suggest alternate remedy.
I am 18 ear old boy my face is becoming day by day dark what should I do to regain glow in face back?
My name is sreejith. My problem is face getting black. I am not going outside no direct sunlight. I am sitting in the office.
Hello. Sir. My hair loss too fast It am just 18 years my hair Front side create baldness What can I do. I am confused between What can I do ayurveda. Or allopathic My age is just only 18 year. My future destroyed if my hair fall don't stop. What can I do. please give me suggestions which have best results.
Remedy for very much dry skin especially in face. Please suggest me some best cream for dry skin on face. Im not able to tolerate it.
I am 69 years old I have frequent itching at certain part of scrotal skin. No infection of any type. Treatment from doctors did not give much relief. What do you think this is due?
I have hairs on side locks of my face. Is it a symptom of pcos. How would I get to know. And should I go for laser treatment. Help me out.
Hi, I got a boil on the edge of my butts. It's a small lump, but it's been there for almost a year. I visited a physician and he examined it and told me it's nothing to be concerned about. There was no pain in it all this while. Since last week, it's starting to expand and now it's disconcerting. I'm facing problems while sitting as well. Can you help suggest which kind of doctor should I visit?
Sir I have problem with my hair. My hair is too much falling and being empty in some area and also very thin. And it's going white. Sir please suggest some medicine and oil for white hair and emptiness hair.
I have hair fall problem. I have also dandruff problem for last 2 years. Pls suggest me medicine nd treatment to control my hair fall. Nd I want to growth my hair .((
I have pimples on my face. I used neoclobenate. Firstly they cured but now its getting worse and worse. What should I do.
Hello, my self mansion. I am 17 years old. My skin is very oily. I have acne problem on my head. My head is looking very Bad because of acne, please suggest me what I do in this situation. What creams I can use.
On my face black hairs and pimples. I m daily use patanjli face wash but black hates not going tell me something about this problem.
Sir I am suffering from pimple its is day by day increase, so please suggest me what I do stop pimple my face.
Hi! I am having little acne n pimple problem in my facial skin it happen out almost few month before but still its not being lesser out though I am using PersalAC 5gel in my face to cure it will it be OK or I should have to take something more! by the side I am taking tab benfomet plus! So is it OK please try to guide me.
During my teenage, there were a lot of pimples on my face. With time, pimples are gone but left their rashes, moles and marks on my face which are really disgusting. Is there any way to remove these pimples?
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.