Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhitha
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AbhithaYour feedback matters!
After pimples I have black marks on my face. Please tell me some easy homemade tips to get rid of this problem.
Hi doctors my name is vijay and I have an oily skin and as I play tennis and because of the over sweat I get an oily skin. THere are any natural remedies other than just washing my face often and I have to prevent it permanently cause I look horrible if my face looks in a oily way.
Dear sir/mam .there is a itching on face. And small pimples .from last 15 days please suggest me the treatment.
Please suggest me the best treatment for my face. It is being dull and dark everyday. I want clarity and shining on my face. Please help.
Pus filled pimples left their dark scars on my face. Wt should hv I to do to treat them soon. please suggest.
I have a problem of acne on my shoulders and and arms. They tend to be quite old since last 5-7 years and they are not settling down and it becomes very embarrassing for me to open the t shirt in public if required.
I'm 18 years old and suffering from pcos since 4 years . I ws on medications but it didn't work out. It only showed temporary results. So I thought to give a try to natural remedies. While searching I got to know apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, licorice , flaxseed, fenugreek and other stuffs. And avoid dairy and soy products. So I want to know whether these things are really beneficial for curing pcos and hairfall caused due to it? Also can you please list out what should I eat and avoid. And should I consider these remedies? Can you suggest what test should I do to check hormone level.
Hi doctor. I'm 21 years old. I have White spots and some pimples problems. I try all but they are growing again. Please suggest me something. Please suggest me a good face wash. Or good cream.
Mam how does the onion, helps n reducing hairfall nd regrowth it. Say me in specified, I am 22 old guy have some baldness n front nd have constant hairfall better it's reduced ryt nw, I am frm bangalore I hair wash with evr alternative days mam.
I am 22 years old girl. Since last few months my skin has become dry and wrinkled. What should I do?
I have prickly heat problem. Even I take bath twice a day nd using moisturising cream every day after bath.
Sir I have a hair loss no more hair on head so please tell me how I can gain my hair like bush help me doctor.
I m white in nature Im a house wife. But my legs starting from ankle to feet alone is very dark. Pls suggest for my part of legs to turn white.
Sir I have a wound on my face that is happened because I crashed my face with a hard towel I changed in black scarp now and I am feeling pain in it so please give me some tips or name of medicines that I use for healing this.
My face is full off pimples and acne I solve this problem but I can not remove pimple spot please help me.
Dermal fillers (also called injectable facial fillers) are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin.With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features.
Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Restylane, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3 days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a face lift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently.