Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijit AklujkarYour feedback matters!
They are suffering from cough and cold for 1 week and they have severe chest pain, what I have to do for that?
I have got high blood pressure in last two months. How may I got relief from this. My age is 22 years.
While sleeping heart gets abnormal beats with sudden bouncing movement. Got ecg done which was normal. Suffer from gastric and acidity. Please advise how to overcome.
I am 36 yrs old suffering from palpitation, I had ECG and Heart scan everything came normal in reports but even though my heart beat is fast please guide me in this matter.
I am 19 yrs old and I have a lots of problem in my body. Like I always have body pain which makes me lazy. and second is my heartbeats run so fast when someone suddenly calls me which make me feel like I will have a heart attack on the spot. Please give me some advice.
Hi Diagnosed Vasculitis & sjogren syndrome: Like to know d difference of above disease: Is any fear of danger or curable?
Hello Sir/Mam, I have been suffering form undiagnosed disease. Actually, I have pain in my stomach but doctors are unable to diagnose the problem. Since last 6 years I took the treatment of AIMS, TREATRAM SHAHA AND SO ON BUT STILL PROBLEM IS SAME. WHAT SHOULD I DO? ALL REPORTS ARE NORMAL. PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE.
Some times I feel chest pain and which in neck mostly in evening I don't understand what's the problem please solve my problem.
My age is 24 and my weight is 39.5. I am a female. My thyroid level is 7.2 can I have been using thyronorm 25mcg. But I feel palpitations in my heart.
This is general question and not for any one. Has research been done regarding cholesterol in ghee (clarified butter). The works outside India was only on butter but ghee is different.
Hello one of my friend has a continuous problem of Low Blood Pressure due to which she often feels Dizziness. She is a 27 year old working female.
I am having hypertension. Without taking any tablet my reading was 160/94. Now I am taking asar40 in morning while bendipine hydrochloride 4 mg after dinner. Now my bp is under control (120/70 at 10 am and 130/80 at 10 pm) but I am felling too much weakness especially till lunch. Kindly advise.
I am 35 years male and have rheumatic heart disease with moderately severe Mr. and moderate AR. MY BP was normal all these days but off late I have dizziness. So I checked my BP and it is 138/90 which Is not good for my condition. My doctor subscribed repace 25mg that I don't want to take. Can my condition be cured or at least can be stopped from further worsening. Your help will be appreciated.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.