Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Abhijeet KaleYour feedback matters!
Hi I am suffering from right breast pain to right hand from last one year and also consulted to the doctors they maid many tests like X ray and ultrasound even ecg but every thing is normal.
I am 18 year old male and I have a swear neck pain and back pain for 2 years. I am s student so it's difficult for to study! What should I do? Any remedies?
My son is having pain in lower body, we have done all tests and he gone thru treatment by lot of doctors, but result is negative and he have to pain killers everyday. He is of 20 years.
I m pregnant. I have a one question My due date is 18thmarch 2016 I have a problem with headache. Leg pain. Some time back pain also. Why this all problems occurs? When my delivery come? Anything serious. Please answer quick.
I have recently being diagnosed with osteoporosis. I have started taking bone health tablets off lately and my weight is also a problem. Can you please suggest a diet plan with some exercises to lose weight as well as take care of my bones.
I am 20 years old, I get pain in my backbone in playing time, one year later. I went to many doctor, but nothing what can I do?
My back pain about 2 inch deep at middle, how to correct it. And what kind of exercise is suitable for me. please suggest me.
I am a 23 year old male and I have chronic ankle pain for the last few days. I have problem in walking and can not stand for a long time. Please help.
I am 18 years old. I have a severe pain in my lower back. I had a mri done in december 2014 according to that I have a minor slip disc. All the doctors have sent me to a physiotherapist. I have been exercising regularly but still there is no relief. What should I do?
When I try to prepare myself for an interview by anticipating questions in advance which interviewer will going to ask, mind starts doing over thinking and goes out of control, due to this, the knowledge that I acquire about my field or role takes a back seat and fear starts rising and everything becomes complex. Appreciate if someone can suggest a technique to overcome the same. Thanks in advance.
My mother suffering from night leg pain what should be prescribe for that leg pain since many years it is more in sole! It because of iron deficiency or hypocalcemia? Which investigation diagnose it and treatment?
I have been suffering from adult adhd (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and some form of depression for some years now. It is distracting me from career development and and my social life making me absolutely mentally paralyzed. The most active symptoms that I am facing are as below: 1. Concentration problem 2. Confused thinking 3. Facial muscle twitching and expressionless talking. 4. High speech disorder/mumbles 5. Lack of confidence 6. Sudden blankness during communication 7. Career/future anxieties 8. Sudden mood swings 9. Word salad during communication 10. Memory issues (very short memory) 11. Dullness/depression 12. Poverty of speech would really appreciate your help on this as is even developing suicidal tendencies in me and ruing everything.
I am 36 years old. I feel a scram type muscle pain on left back side just bottom the last rib. If you have any photo, I can point the position. I am suffering from the pain last few years but it takes minimum time. Then I pressed my left hand on that position.
Is there any treatment of knee pain in ayurveda? patient's (female 42years) left knee mri report says; 1. Articular cartilage irregularity with subchondral marrow changes in medial joint space with mild joint effusion and synovial thickening. - suggest early changes of osteoarthritis 2. Thupe-ii signal/myxoid degeneration in posterior horn of medial meniscus.
Im 39 years of age and im having a severe shoulder pain on my right hand. I cannot lift my right hand coz of the pain. Used volini gel but tht dint help. Wat cud help me fix my problem?
Sir I am having back pain since last 2 years. But it is not continuous. While I pick up some heavy thing that time it is coming. Then after 3~ 4 days I feel well. What should I do?
I am 22 years old, now a days i'm facing ankle pain, when i'm take a walk atlest for 40 to 50 step. Please help me.
I am feeling problem in seating it cause me pain nearby pubic region and hip side area tell me wat should I do.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.