Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
My teeth are yellowish in color till I brush twice daily. So. Please tell me how can I get white teeth within two or three weeks as after three weeks I have to attend an farewell party with my girlfriend please tell some cure of yellowness of teeth.
Teeth grinding can be caused not just by stress and anxiety but by sleep disorders, an abnormal bite or teeth that are missing or crooked. The symptoms of teeth grinding include:
Teeth that are painful or loose
Your dentist can fit you with a mouth guard to protect your teeth during sleep. In some cases, your dentist or physician may recommend taking a muscle relaxant before bedtime. If stress is the cause you need to find a way to relax. Meditation, counseling and exercise can all help reduce stress and anxiety.
Teeth grinding is also common in children. However, because their teeth and jaws change and grow so quickly it is not usually a damaging habit that requires treatment and most outgrow it by adolescence.
Although in adults teeth grinding is often the result of stress, the same is not always true with children. Other possible causes of teeth grinding in children include:
Irritation in the mouth
Hello. I want to ask about yellow teeth problem. I brush my teeth daily but can't clean it properly. Please help me how to clean teeth that look white. Thanks.
Hello, Have severe toothache on the right side of the face. Suddenly started paining last night while having dinner. In too much pain.
I am facing sudden pain in my front teeth. Even there is no cavity looking inside. I realy do not able to understand what is happening. What should I do now?
Actually today I was in date with my girlfriend and we were kissing each other and then suddenly my says me that from your mouth had smell is coming.
I am 28 years old and I am suffering from toothache for last couple of days. I have used some medication but not getting any relief. What should I do?
I have greenish teeth and some times I smoke. What type of medicines should I take for whiter teeth.
I am 21 yrs clg studente. I am suffering from gumballs and very rarely gum bleeding also. For this reason sometimes I feel very akward due to my mouthsmelling also. What should I do?
Hi. I am having sensitivity problem. Its more sensitive. I can't take ice cream, chocolates, even some biscuits. Last 10 days I am using sensodine paste. Its good. But anyway I want to know the reason and remedies also.
Here are some tips for common dental emergencies:
• For a knocked-out permanent or adult tooth, keep it moist at all times. If you can, try placing the tooth back in the socket without touching the root. If that’s not possible, place it in between your cheek and gums, in milk, or water. Then, get to your dentist’s clinic right away.
• For a cracked tooth, immediately rinse the mouth with warm water to clean the area. Put cold compresses on the face to keep any swelling down
• If you bite your tongue or lip, clean the area gently with water and apply a cold compress.
• For toothaches, rinse the mouth with warm water to clean it out. Gently use dental floss to remove any food caught between the teeth.
• For objects stuck in the mouth, try to gently remove with floss but do not try to remove it with sharp or pointed instruments.
When you have a dental emergency, it’s important to visit your dentist or an hospital as soon as possible.
Here are some simple precautions you can take to avoid accident and injury to the teeth:
• Wear a mouthguard when participating in sports or recreational activities.
• Avoid chewing ice, popcorn kernels, beetle nut ( supari ) and hard candy, all of which can crack a tooth.
• Use scissors, NEVER your teeth, to cut things.
Most dentists reserve time in their daily schedules for emergency patients. Call your dentist and provide as much detail as possible about your condition.
I am 21 years old and I have kidney stone problem because of that my saliva get dry and I get pain hardly help me.
Since last month there is pain in my left upper teeth. When I consult a Doctor for this he prescribed some medicine, paste and asked for x-ray. After x-ray he suggested for Root Canal Treatment and Capping due to gap occurred between two teeth. I would like to know is that better for me to have a Root Canal Treatment.
5. Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
6. Be careful about sweet medicines: many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
7. Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.">
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.