Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul AnsariYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old. Last two days I am suffering with Left hand pain from left neck. No sugar no cholesterol.Please suggest
. I am doing daily exercise. But from last 2 months I having sciatica issue. Lots of pain in leg bumm n back. I doing stretching daily. But still pain is there. What should I do now? please suggest.
I hav a leg pain in my left leg ankle which is very painful, I hav this from more than a week what sld I do.
I am 51 years old. From the age of 32, l have been feeling back pain occasionally which occurs instantly without any visible reason. Moreover, during the back pain my body becomes bent at abdominal portion. Kindly give me some remedial measures.
Hi I am 22 years old im suffering from back pain and left leg pain since 1 year .right now im taking homeopathy medicines from one year but there is no result .i have taken all lab reports but the results are normal suggest me what to do.
My cousin is suffering from muscle pain under both the knees from last 10 years. He been to many doctors and used no. Of medicines. But there is no impact on the pain. Before 3 months we been to "Satya Sai Hospital" and they prescribed "Neugalin - A 75 mg" which relief the pain. But when he is not take for one day he suffers a lot with the pain again. Secondly, main problem is he started losing weight from last 2 months (75 kg to 51 kg now). We are in deep concern about this. Could you please suggest what to do for the very next step?
I am 23 years old. I had cesarean delivery 5 years ago. I'm suffering from severe back ache. What do I do?
He is suffering from back pain from twenty days. He is not able to do work, it's paining. He has consult to doctor but still he had not get rid of it. He had taken certain tablets but still it's paining. What shall he do?
I have some pain in neck from last 4/5 days. Tonsills grow up and become healthier. What should I do?
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.