Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. AbdalYour feedback matters!
Burning sensation of eyes reduces.
Last two days feeling like conjunctivitis in left eye. itching, slight swelling, white discharge and sticking in the morning. Could you please suggest any medicine for faster recovery.
I have a high myopic eye. Recently my doctor has discovered a muscular hemorrhage in my eye giving me a blurred image. Is using an injection the only treatment or are there some medicines available? Note- My retina is also weak and has been laser.
The right corner of my right eye is totally red. There is a complete blood clot. I had walked for 1.5 hrs this morning. This occurred after the walk. Kindly help me. There is no pain and no burning sensation. Its been 3 hours it has not yet gone.
I had tired eyes and dry eyes 4 months back. I showed to an ophthalmologist and he gave me tear drops. The pain dint went and he suggested MRI of the brain . The report was normal. He advised me to stop using the drops. The eyes are less painful and dry. But still the dryness has not gone completely and my eyes pain sometime. The problem is only with right eye. I work on computer and make sure to take breaks . Pls advise.
How to increase eyesight. How to gain weight. How to take good diet. How to be healthy. How to avoid pimple?
Sir/ mam, my mother is 55 years old, her eye lashes become very itchy for 8 days. I also noticed that some lashes become white also. Please tell me the reasons and cure?
Hello I am chandan I have faced a problem from last week there is a pain in my eye can you help me which medicine or drop I prefer.
I have red eyes. And head hurts a lot when I see bright light. I use mobile so much. Do mobile light is affecting my eyes? Or its only some problem?
I am 24 year old. I have headache and water come out from my eyes since two month. Is any problem with my eyes. Do I need any kind of eyes check up. What can I do to get free from this. Please suggest me.
Since few days my eyes look weak and tired and I sleep enough still my eyes feel irritated in the morning and feel like closing them. I do not watch enough laptop and mobile now. Still.
I am facing a little problem I have red eyes for two days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I have a problem with my eyes. After using mobile phone water comes from my eyes. Any instant treatment available for this problem.
Hello sir/madam, I am from Bangalore. I recently entered into modelling field(FYI). I used to wear specs for more than 15 years and because of that my eyes has gone inside. It's like if I wear by specs my face looks nice and if I remove my specs my faces looks something different and that affects my modelling career I believe. Is there any solutions you can assist me with? Should I go for the lasic operation so It might be a good option for me to get the Vision and eyes back to normal? Thanks,
Can viagra siladenfil cause permanent blindness I am taking since last 7 year around 4 to 5 tab per month 50 mg.
Eye floaters can make your vision interrupted as spotted vision will be experienced as a result of this kind of condition. Peripheral vision gets diminished and you will find severe eye flashes that are pretty disturbing. Vision spots are viewed easily and before these spots go worse you should report the same to your doctor.
What are the homeopathic treatments for curing eye floaters?
There are many homeopathic eye drops that are usually recommended for getting rid of the unwanted symptoms or signs of eye floaters. There are some specialized ingredients that are being used in these eyedrops for reducing or eliminating the symptoms. Though homeopathic remedies are safe, but over dosage of these remedies should be eliminated for avoiding unwanted reactions. This is the reason only prescribed medicines should be taken.
Some of the most useful ingredients are as follows:
- Cineraria Maritima: This is one of the leading homeopathic ingredients that are quite helpful in supporting eye circulation. All kinds of eye toxins are completely removed as a result of which vision difficulties can be prevented. On the other hand, eye tissues are thoroughly nourished as a result of using this kind of ingredient.
- Euphrasia: Traditional eye tonics are usually created with the use of this particular ingredient and this is the reason it is of greater importance for curing eye floaters. Different eye related issues can be efficiently dealt by the use of this ingredient like light sensitivity, burning, dryness and many others.
- Causticum: If you are facing tremendous eye pain due to eye floaters, then nothing can be the best option other than choosing those homeopathic medicines that include this ingredient. Spots or cloudiness can be reduced to a great extent with the consistent usage of this ingredient. This is why maximum experienced homeopathic doctors are prescribing the medicines that have this ingredient to most of the patients facing the concerned eye trouble.
- Sepia: Different vision issues can be effectively dealt by this ingredient like veiled vision, spots, glare, light blurring streaks and others.
- Calcarea phosphorica: Painful and blurry visions are being effectively tackled by means of this ingredient. Foreign-body sensation in your eyes can be easily corrected by means of the same.
- Calcarea fluorica: Tiny eye capillaries can be strengthened by means of this specific ingredient. Other troubles of eyes that can be corrected by the ingredient are corneal opacity, cataract, blurry vision and others.