Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aarwi PatilYour feedback matters!
Plz guide me as I'm a sportsman while playing gt hurt in chest ribs by opponents elbow. I took x ray also BT its normal. BT I'm havg pain while running n in deep breath. please guide.
I am suffering from rashes due to itching for last couple of months. I have applies some basic steps such as drink plenty water, use separate towel soap, bath twice daily and always try to keep myself hygiene ect to get rid off. In this regards i'wd like to tell you that my skin become rashes and red round circle raised around the rashes. But still I can't help it. So please Dr. Suggtme some some way to get rid off from it. Would you like to suggest some medicine or anti itching cream or something also?
My whole body is itching. Especially my thigh and leg parts. What should I do to stop this irritation.
What are the ways to eliminate armpits odor My cousin is suffering from armpits odor. Is there any remedy to get rid of it.
I am facing hair loss and my hair density is going weaker so the dermatologist prescribed me 1mg finax (finasteride) tablet which I am taking for 2 days, now on the 2nd day I am feeling tingling type of pain on the top of my penis and also feeling of pee even I did pee right now. Please tell me if I stop taking finasteride will the pain stop? Why am I facing this pain? Is it a common problem for beginners? Will it go away after someday even if I continue taking finasteride? Please tell me the truth. Thanks.
My penis is 2inches when normal and 4 inches while erect. Can I have sex normally like others or how can I increase my penis size.
Food for Heart Health:
- Green leafy vegetable like spinach, fenugreek, pak choy, radish leaves, lettuce, etc. Are healthy and are known to reduce the risk of heart diseases and cancer as well. That's because they are extremely low in fat, calories and high in dietary fibre. They also contain folic acid, magnesium, calcium, potassium, etc. These minerals are beneficial for the optimum functioning of the heart. Studies have shown that one daily serving of green leafy vegetables can lower the risk of heart diseases by 11 per cent.
- Oats are one the most healthiest options available for breakfast. Not only do they make you feel full and energetic, they are great for your heart too. Oats contain beta glucan, which is a soluble fibre that helps bring down cholesterol levels especially ldl (bad cholesterol) in the body. Have oatmeal for breakfast or have oatmeal bread or cookies to absorb their benefits.
- Whole grains whether its wheat, barley, millet, pulses and even beans for that matter are good for the heart because they provide natural fibre and vitamins. They contains vitamin e, iron, magnesium and a host of anti-oxidants. Regular consumption of of whole grains reduces blood pressure too.
- Soy is essentially soyabean curd. They are also available in the form of soya chunks and soya mince easily in the market today. Soy is an excellent healthy substitute for red meats which are high in fat, increase the bad cholesterol and saturated fats which are very bad for the heart.
- Olive oil is one of the most healthiest oils available, whose consumption is actually good for the heart. Having olive oil as a regular part of your diet, helps ion lowering ldl (bad cholesterol) in the body. Also, olive oil contains monounsaturated fats that are good for the heart and are packed with anti-oxidants. Extra virgin olive oil contains polyphenols and gives even greater health benefits. Drizzle some olive oil in your salad as a dressing instead of that unhealthy mayonnaise and high-calories dressings, or better still substitute it for your normal cooking oil and see the difference.
- Tomatoes is a good source of vitamins and acts as a blood purifier. Regular consumption of tomatoes is known to reduce the risk of heart diseases. Vitamin k present in tomatoes helps to prevent occurrences of hemorrhages. Eat tomatoes in the raw form in salads or sandwiches, cooked form in gravies or simply good old ketchup.
- An apple a day, will surely keep the doctor away because they contain guercetin, a photochemical containing ant-inflammatory properties. It also helps in prevention of blood clots. Eat apples for breakfast with your cereal or eat them as a snack when you're hungry instead to pigging out on deep-fried chips.
- Almonds when eaten in moderation is known to lower cholesterol levels in the body and heart diseases. They also contain vitamin b17, e and minerals like magnesium, iron, zinc and are a good source of monounsaturated fats.
- Red wine when drunk in moderation can be very good for the heart because they contain a powerful antioxidant called resveratrol. Also, red wine contains flavanoids. Have red wine in moderation instead of guzzling other hard alcohol drinks that are high in sugars.
I am sportsman do regular gym and exercises but I am loosing my sperm with urine nd getting weak day by day and not getting proper results of gyms and diet.
Is there any natural ways for improve my semen and sperm motility and counts, by the help of natural ways or natural home remedies?
I am feeling sleepy for mist of the times and also my stomach problem is there not want to each much problem in late night qwaje.
I've recently had intercourse 1 month ago & since that day I have weird bad smelling discharge & a bit of itching. I wake up sometimes to back, stomach, rib pain but it's sometimes. Can it be Yeast infection, BV, STD, or HIV?
Tell me any Natural substitute products like egg, milk, horlicks etc instead of kabipro vanilla powder.
I had got minor cuts on my hand due to breaking of glass. It had a wound of 2 spots one spot pains also. Please suggest me I had done first aid myself.
I am 15 yars old and from last 10 days I am having a problem of acidity every night What should I do.
I am diabetic patient since 7 years my blood sugar is 180-200 generally comes on reports. So my question is which type of food ,take to down sugar. My weight 74 kg height 5.2" .or whom I consult proper dietician for diabetic.
Daksh is my son and I need to ask what is ideal period of speaking. My is not speaking full word only say mum ma. Daksh is 1 year 3 months old. Any thing to do? Any food for it ?
Do you know one night’s bad sleep is enough to make adults age faster as they lack sleep which directly impacts the biological aging of the body? According to scientific findings, sleep deprivation boosts the molecular processes involved in growing older -- may be connected to a greater risk of diseases.
So if you’re following a bad sleep routine or finding difficulty in sleeping adequately and efficiently every night:
Develop your biological clock for sleeping: The first step to beat bad sleeping habit and even insomnia is to develop your biological clock. Initially, if you cannot sleep on time, then at least set your wake up time same each day. Develop this routine every day and avoid temptations like sleeping late on weekends even if you have had poor sleep during the week. Such temptations further disrupt the sleeping clock of the body and put a person on vicious circle of bad sleep routine.
Do not eat or drink right before going to bed. Eating a late dinner or snacking before going to bed can activate the digestive system and keep you up. If you suffer from gastroesophageal reflux or heartburn, it is even more important to avoid eating and drinking right before bed since this can make your symptoms worse. In addition, drinking a lot of fluids prior to bed can overwhelm the bladder, requiring frequent visits to the washroom that can eventually disturb your sleep.
Allot a specific time to plan your next day: Generally, people have the tendency to think about the incidences that have happened today and keep worrying about tomorrow when they put their head on a pillow. Avoid doing it by allocating a dedicated time, perhaps next day morning to review yesterday and to plan for today. Remember at end of the day, human brain reaches it maximum exhaustion level and the brain’s possibility to find the solution is weakest whereas converting worries is at its peak.
Reduce stress If you find yourself too stressed when you put your head on the pillow then it’s a good practice breathing exercises and meditation before going to bed. Even playing melodious music is good that can reduce your stress levels too and help you to get a sound sleep.
Put your mobile phone in an airplane mode before you go to sleep: A major reason for a lot of people to suffer sleep deprivation and insomnia in today’s time is their habit to play with their smartphones, texting, chatting or checking Facebook updates in bed.