Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aardi KarkarYour feedback matters!
I do not get facial hair. I get very less facial hair. Moreover , hair on my head are also reducing day by day.
I was very Fair in my Childhood Mean till 3 rd Std. Aftr it bcoz of Playing outside whole day my fairness gone I wanna regain my Fairness again now am 21. please help.
I am in teen age. And getting all my hair turning white. Is there something I can do to turn them black.
I m loosing my hair at very fast rate my age is 23 n my hair are grey. I have used many think and consult to many doctor like homeopathy allopathy n result zero please help me what should I do.
My Age Is 23 I Am Suffering From Dark Circles For Many Years. please Tell Me The Reason Behind That & Treatment.
I have skin problem. Its seems like rashes. Though I use medicated soaps and creams its nt getting cured. What shall I do. The rashes are increasing day by day.
I am getting head ache too much while I'm studying. My age is 24 years old and 73 kg weight, now a days I'm getting lot of pimples on my face. May I know what are the food should I eat to reduce this problem and what kind of food should be avoided.
I have vitiligo over 5 years. TaKing unani medicine. Patches mainly on face, neck and hands. There is a slow improvement. Completely avoiding non-veg, citric and to a great extent milk products. Exercising regularly. Got whole body checkup and have cholesterol, vit D and B12 deficiency, slight fatty liver. I am 55 years and working as advisor to companies. Slightly stressful job though trying to minimization stress. Kindly advice me how to accelerate the recovery process. What am I not doing correct?
How to get rid of pimples? I reduced taking oily diet but still getting pimples what should be done.
Colour of my face and forearms is different wid my body color how can I get rid of it and black spots in my face too help me thank you.
My skin color is dull and dark so which cream is best for on daily basis please give me suggestions bcz within 3 months I have to get marry please help me.
I am 18 years old. There are dark circles under my eyes. I hv already checked up with doctor. They gave some creams. But the problem remains. What I should do.
I am suffering from Vitiligo. I had some white patches. I am looking for a dermatologist. Will you help me?
Dandruff is one of those uncalled for hair conditions we all have trouble dealing with. It not just takes our self confidence down but also acts as a trigger to a number of scalp problems that we might face in the future. But, it is not as if one has to go through an expensive salon treatment to get rid of the unwanted dandruff. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff. Here are a few:
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of Neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil Neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week.