Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. AYour feedback matters!
I am a heavy smoker. I have lung cancer and copd. I am unable to stop smoking. I have anxiety and depression. Please suggest me how to get rid of my habit.
I m a regular smoker, and I want to quit this. Please help me regarding this issue as I really want to quit this habit. What should I do?
I am a smoker I smoke daily 2 cigarette. Is it harmful ?i know cigaret smoking. Is harmful but can you answer me.
I suffering from body pain ; little fever; cold and little cough also it happened when weather is cold in summer no problem what should I do?
I am a male aged 52 years, I am worried about my financial as well as family related issues and very much in depression. Feel like end of the world for me.
I am becoming a negative thinker ! even when every thing seems fine i used to think the worse out of it.
I am a 24 year old girl. I had a breakup and I am feeling low. I am a bit introvert, unable entire share my thoughts. The reason for the breakup was because he doesn't wanted to marry me.
I am feeling like having something clumps like thing in the tips of the fingers. Something feeling like pinching or or its painful. Is these are the symptoms of corns?
Dear doctor, pls tell me the correct answer. Pls pls If one's weight is reduced due to chronic anxiety, what cholesterol will be reduced in his blood too? I'm male, age- 29.
I am 26 years old. I am presently doing MBA, I am poor at communicate with people. I feel lonely and bored during sundry and leisure time at hostel for not having friends. Suggest me how to develop good communicate with people.
Stress is very common these days due to the busy modern lifestyle and can cause symptoms of disorders of the mind. There are certain signs that foretell an impending mental problem, these signs should be taken seriously and a mental health professional should be consulted.
Some of these signs that indicate that you should go for a mental health checkup include:
1. Appetite disorder - Appetite problems such as loss of appetite or overeating may indicate mental problems. Moreover, eating foods excess in fat and sugar can indicate signs of stress.
2. Difficulties in interpersonal communication - Progressive reduction in interaction with people to no communication at all indicates signs of stress and a mental health professional should be consulted in this case.
3. Insomnia - Significant modifications in sleeping patterns or not being able to sleep due to stress for a long duration of time need to be addressed as they can result in complications.
4. Overactive mind - The overactive mind is a cause of anxiety where the mind is always thinking and thoughts race through causing anxiety and an inability to relax. A normally active mind is healthy but an overactive mind which can't seem to relax for extended periods of time should be looked into.
5. Lack of interest in activities - Showing symptoms were once fun activities seem worrisome and fearful can indicate signs of mental disorders.
6. Emotional distress causing problems at work and home - Inability to focus at work or everyday activities due to emotional stress can result in depression. Thus, symptoms such as these should be diagnosed at the earliest to prevent complications.