Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. A P GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am trying to conceive but I am having cyst problem but my doctor advised to take ovral l tablet. For what purpose she gave tablet. What is the usage but I saw in net they said it will prevent pregnancy. Please help me doctor.
Hai I have menstrual cycle of 35 days normally and it lasts for 5-6 days. This time I got 8 days earlier and it was brownish black discharge for first 2 days. It was very very little. From day 4, regular blood started coming and it is lasting for 6th day as of today and it has not yet stopped. Kindly reply what may be the cause. Any pregnancy symptoms or miscarriage. I am confused a lot. I was sexually active. Thanks in advance doctor.
A girl who feels everything about sex but she doesn't like or enjoy intercourse and I tried so many things like lubricant n all. But nothing happened. And I got to know it's a psychological problem but at this stage what should I do. To whom should I contact? Kindly suggest.
I am 23 years old. I got married in dec 12 2015. On june 10 2015 I came to know that I am having pcod I want to conceive please suggest what could I do my periods are regular but my digestion system is not working properly.
If you like your food sweet, but worry about calories at the same time, chances are you are leaning towards artificial sweeteners to solve your dilemma. The market is flooded with artificial sweeteners, so how do you choose one? And what are their pros and cons?
Besides weight control, artificial sweeteners are also used by people suffering from diabetes. But there is a debate as to how safe artificial sweeteners are, for normal people and diabetics alike.
You get multiple choices from aspartame to sucralose, present in stores. However, it is better to be educated about their benefits and disadvantages.
The pros and cons of most popular sweeteners are as follows:
1. Saccharin: This sugar substitute has been in the market for the longest.
a) It has zero calories
b) It does not elevate the levels of blood sugar
c) 200-700 times sweeter than normal sugar
a) It is a possible carcinogen (substances that cause cancer)
b) There is also the danger of saccharin acting as an allergen (substances that cause allergy)
2. Aspartame: It is the most commonly used sugar substitute. Almost all the food items that boast of being sugar-free have aspartame in them.
a) 160-220 times sweeter than common sugar
b) A small amount goes a long way, so calorie intake is lesser
a) Headaches, depression and cancer have been linked to aspartame use
b) Increased hunger
3. Sucralose: This sugar substitute is derived from sugar itself. It is gradually becoming the most popularly used sweetener as it is found in almost all cooked or baked foods.
a) It is heat resistant, so it is used liberally in cooking and baking
b) It has very few calories
a) Weight gain is still possible
b) It has chlorine in it, which is a carcinogen
4. Neotame: This is a new invention and is chemically related to aspartame.
a) 7000 -13000 times sweeter than common sugar with zero calories
b) Apparently, it is safe for consumption for teens, children and even for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
a) There isn't enough research done on Neotame, therefore very little is known about it
b) Since its chemical composition is closer to aspartame, there is much controversy about "neotame" affecting people the same way as aspartame
I'm 19 years old female. My husband just touched his with mine. Not inserted. This happened approx 15 days ago. I'm missing my periods now. As I was to have at about date-10. Can I use the tablets. mifepristone n Misoprostol. Plzs help. M scared.
Eating green leafy vegetables can help keep your mental abilities sharp. It also offers simple affordable and non-invasive way of protecting your brain from dementia. With studies proving that the people who ate one to two serving of green leafy vegetables a day had the cognitive ability of a person 11 years younger than those who consumed none. It was also found that nutrients linked with slowing cognitive decline are vitamin k, lutein, folate and beta carotene.
I am 23 yrs old. I have been suffering from irregular periods since 4 years. I took a numerous medication including allopathy, ayurvedic and homeopathy. After taking the medicines I get my regular periods for the next month. Then again the problem of not getting periods for 2 to 3 months continues. Instead I get more of white discharge. I was advice to exercise on a regular basis. I did everything but the problem is still persisting. What should I really do? Please help me.
I am 39 years old. Whenever my periods start, I have stomach upset like severe nausea and loose motions. Also hyperacidity. What medicines should I take to prevent this?
Hi, need help from a Gynaec, I am 29 years old and married. My menstrual is due today and I have slight bleeding since a week. Also, it's on and off. Please suggest.
I am having pcod I can't get my periods I will get period only if I take a medicine KRIMSON. Please suggest me something ?
After 3 months of marriage periods start fluctuating for 1st month its late by 2 days then on next month same 2 days late but now its about 11 days early in 3rd month please advice is it normal
Hello:) I have hypothyroid and pcod. Suddenly face gt dark Please suggest me some cream to get my glow back And Can I consume EVION 600 vitamin e capsule for my skin and health. As I have thyroid and pcod, so I'm confused If yes den how to take dis supplement. Before or after eating please suggest me wid the proper info And how to lighten darker inner thighs.
I usually get rashes in groin before period. Is there any relation between that and infertility. I also get nowadays nausea and breast pain before period which seams to be early pregnancy symptoms. Is it because of any hormonal problem.
When there was no penetration and he releases under your butt can you get pregnant if your due time was three days ahead help pls.
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.