Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A P Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A P GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. Ftom last 2months not getting periods. Now itimitshe third month. What is the problem with. Is any thing wrong with me. please send me your suggestion be. Tell me what is my health condition? I do not understand my problem. And also want to reduce white heads on my nose. please tell me some tips.
I has sex with my partner and we are confused that after he has done, he did not find condom out. We also forget to search it on bed that time as we were somewhere out. I am confused with this that it would be inside me? Are there any symptoms of figuring it out?
Hi doctor. I am 17 and me and my gf have decided to have sex. I don't want to make her pregnant so please tell me everything about sex. I wasn't good in studies so I know a very little. So please tell me all the details from beginning . I don't want to make her pregnant, so please give ways for that also.
Hi I am 23 years old and unmarried. My hb level is 9.2 and have irregular menses. From last 2 months menses are not held. Today 2 months and 2 days over and have no menses till now. I'll take treatment also but have no results. My stomach become more fatty day by day as well. As he lots of pain Please tell me what to do as soon as possible.
Doctor can I eat Desi medicine t regular of periods because these all problem occurs due t irregular of periods. Is it good t eat? Desi medicine. Or tell me. Is it side defected. Or not.
Fitness Info - To Stay Fit
To maintain healthy eating habits build strength gain muscle mass lose fat and to enhance endurance
A. Food fuels the body and without proper nutrition there would be setbacks. Eat organic food as much as possible to maintain balanced diet which consists of fruits vegetables complex carbohydrates complete proteins and fats including fish oils and flax seeds
B. Cook healthy bake grill steam or sauté rather than breading and deep frying
C. Sleep deprivation can lead to low energy levels compromised mental strength and poor recovery from workouts. And have seven to eight hours of sleep.
D. Burn calories by taking simple steps such as standing up more at work, taking stairs instead of elevator and parking car away from the office, walk briskly whenever possible.
E. Muscle tissue grows when you give body time to relax and recover following workouts. Hence rest is very important.
These days i'm seeing and hearing often maximum that babies are getting born with jaundice disease. What is the reason behind and how to prevent it from? If possible then. actually one of my cousin is 1st month pregnant. Tell me the tips of prevention.
I am a 33 years old female. I am having hypothyrodisom for last 4 years and I am taking thyroxine 100 mg. I am trying to conceive a baby since 9 months, but there is a problem in eggs fertility and rupturing also. Kindly suggest me the medicines for best eggs fertility.
With infertility on the rise due to various reasons, in-vitro fertilization is one of the most effective solutions. This is gaining wide acceptance across the society and medical fraternity. Read on to know more about why IVF and how it is done.
Causes of infertility:
Advanced maternal age: More and more women choosing education and career over marriage and family. There are many women who are not even thinking of having children up until their 30s. Biologically though, the quality of egg deteriorates with age, and women beyond 35 have difficulty conceiving naturally.
- Altered lifestyle including exposure to chemicals and pollutants, which has led to overall decline in the health of individuals.
- Societal changes like urbanization and formation of nuclear families
- Increased stressors in all spheres of life, which is affecting the quality of sperm and egg
- Lifestyle diseases including obesity, diabetes, and hypertension. These are becoming more prevalent in the younger age groups, and therefore infertility is on the rise in these groups.
- Lifestyle habits like smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, etc., which are also poorly affecting fertility rates.
However, with all these, medical technology is also improving. For those who are faced with infertility due to the above issues, there is a lot of hope in terms of options like IVF which have provided a definitive solution to infertility.
Steps of IVF: By definition, in vitro fertilization is when the egg and sperm are fertilized or fused in a glass (vitro is for glass) and then implanted into the womb where it grows further.
- The first step is to induce ovulation. Fertility medicines are given and hormone levels are monitored to ensure egg release happens. Normally, the ovaries produce only one egg. However, with IVF, the ovary is made to produce multiple eggs, so that the chances of fertility is increased.
- The egg is then retrieved and moved into an incubator.
- Sperm sample is obtained either from the partner or a donor, and the healthiest sperm is chosen for fertilization. The sperm and the egg are then allowed to fertilize in the incubator
- A healthy fertilized embryo is then transferred into the womb. The woman is advised bedrest for about 1 to 2 days.
- Blocked fallopian tubes, which do not allow for the sperms to travel up to the uterus
- Advanced maternal age, women of more than 30 years of age, this is an effective option.
- Uterine scarring or endometriosis caused infertility can also be managed through IVF