Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A G AmbardekarYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old female I have open pores on my cheeks and nose. Please suggest me what to do to get rid of pores.
Hi, I am 24 old & I am having the black lips since birth, can you suggest me any medical cream, to make my lips pink permanently.
Hello doctor am suffering from some personal problem the skin on my organ does not open and when I try to open it it pains alot How cn I get free from this help me.
I have dark patches in my inner thighs. I feel very low. I want to get rid of it. Please suggest me something. Yeah I am over weight.
Actually it is for my grand mother who is 55 years old. Her problem is that blood falls in stool. What food should eat and should not eat for it?
I am 26 years female, as per doctor advise I am using biluma cream n screene sunscreen from past 2 months bt I dnt see any change for clear n skin brightening I have oily n pore skin. Request you to suggest me safe n good skin lightening night cream for long term with no side effects.
Are there any oils which can increase melanin production and cause the skin to tan faster? Or all oils r fine?
I have.Black face. In childhood I was very cute but this time. I'm feeling very absent so please Solve this problem.
Madam, I am asking for my wife. Wife nose up small dots. Please view attached image. But this problem coming after delivery before delivery no problem with her nose. This time her feeding. she had consult my village skin doctor. Consulting doctor suggested prescription use tretin 0.5 cream at night. But not effect this cream. Sir please suggest treatment this problem.
I have test by blood in a lab and they reported that my lymphocyte level is low than normal. It only is 14% rather than normal value of 20-40%.and ESR is 40 mm/hr rather than 0-20 mm/hr. Now what to do? Whatafe the precautions and medicine I have to take to back my lymphocyte and esr to normal. Help please I am currently having boils for more than 2 months continuously one after another.
Dr. I already had a skin biopsy it got a result cause by Erythema nodosum. Now my skin got a red bursting it had a pain and then it turn into black color, the pain is gone. Dr. how can it be cure, it's been about one year above all I did not get any syndrome like fever and all for TV. So Dr. please give me a guide to cure it, my blood group is A+. I would be really thankful doctor.Please tell.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin. There are certain habits which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are-
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe. Daily bathing is necessary to avoid build up of microorganisms.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer. Consuming excessive sweets leads to increase in acne & obesity related skin issues.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Food such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.