Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Vidya HospitalYour feedback matters!
Laser skin tightening is a procedure that uses laser to enhance the appearance of the skin and treat minor facial flaws. This procedure is performed with the help of two types of lasers: ablative and non-ablative. Ablative laser is used to remove thin layers of skin, while a non-ablative laser is the one which causes growth of collagen and tightens the skin underneath.
Non-ablative laser is less invasive and requires less time to recover, although it's less effective than laser resurfacing, which is done with an ablative laser.
A laser tightening skin procedure can decrease fines lines on the face, making you look younger and giving a smooth appearance to your skin. It can also be used to treat uneven skin tone and improve your complexion, besides helping the treatment of sunburns and scars to a certain extent.
This procedure is usually used to treat:
- Liver or age spots
- Skin damage caused by sun rays
- Scars caused due to accidents, chicken pox or severe acne
- Irregular or uneven skin tone or texture
Before performing the procedure a doctor is likely to check your:
- Medical history - Doctors cross check your current and previous medical history, including medications and medical conditions.
- Physical examination - A skin test is very common prior to performing such a surgery.
You may be advised to take medications and avoid direct exposure to sunlight. During the procedure, a highly intense beam of light is directed on the skin. This laser beam destroys the upper layer of skin and also heats the underlying layers of epithelial cells. Resultantly, it causes the collagen fibers to shrink, thereby tightening your skin and giving you a younger appearance. Post the procedure, ice packs can be used to cool down the skin.
I am suffering from hair loss from my scalp, I am just 24 what should I do to reduce it, some people recommended to use mhabrung raj oil And mx5 lotion to. Please tell me what should I do for better results?
I am suffering from dandruff. I have very thick layer of it in my head. I tried many anti dandruff shampoos but they disappointed me. Can Dandruff cause hair loss? Tell the way to get rid of this dandruff. What about hair spa? Is Hair spa Useful? Please share your valuable experience. Thanx in advance.
I'm suffering from psoriasis Then what should I use I've used Ointments like dexoderm, betamethasone, luliconazole, miconazole Etc But not benefit Also used terbinafine Suggest me better than this.
My bread is not growing only small hair which is not at all visible I want to grow it faster within 7 days or 15 days.
Sir me ashish age 19 sir mera face kala hai pls ap mujhe koi gora hone wali cream btaiye pls sir help me.
I have white spots on my face from the last month. Actually I do night studies due to which I could not take a proper sleep and wake early in the morning for school. Also due to this I usually have constipation. Aslo when I eat any sweet thing or any oily food the spots spread on my cheeks. What should I do in order to cure those white spots on my face?
Hi, I am 30 years old male, single. I am having rashes similar to pimples over my head scalp, in between hairs and on face. I am facing hair fall also. Is there any specific reason and what is the remedy for this. Thanks ARUN.
How to remove pimples on face, On my head now coming in excess. So head is more pain and I also use a himalaya face Wash.
SIr/Madam, I am a dark skinned woman (26). I stay in a polluted city. I have oily skin and it looks really dull. How can I make my skin look fresh and supple? I drink enough water. What type of face wash is to be used.
I hd tried keshkanti oil nd shampoo both bt it did not work on my hair. So please do. Suggest something different nd easy.
My daughter's age is 29 years. Her face looks black due to pimples. She has been suffering from pimples on her face. My daughter consulted a Doctor who is M.D in Dermatology and also Certified Trainer in Aesthetic Medicine Cosmetology. He prescribed skin peeling along with other medicines. I want to know whether skin peeling is proper under the above circumstances and will not create any side effects
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of us take vitamin supplements on a regular basis as it improves the health of our hair and skin. But if a balanced nutrition of vitamins, proteins, minerals and fats is required to enhance the result which can only be ensured by Cyclical Nutritional Program (Hair Fast) along with regular vitamin intake. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth also. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aids in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges, papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi and vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new hair shafts. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun and is called the sunshine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, aloe vera,olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair hall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. Besides various Vitamins, amino acids, minerals like iron, calcium, fatty acids and selective antioxidants play a significant role in hair regrowth and maintenance. Plus, lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- Cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- Lowering your stress levels by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- Drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
- Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress can all help improve the well-being of your hair.