Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Trichoderm ClinicYour feedback matters!
Skin is the body's most expansive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality.
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are:
- Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
- Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
- Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin.
- Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
- Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
I would like to get clear glowing radiant skin, please suggest me some medication to get clear glowing skin from within and externally.
I have black spots on my face I have medicated for four months but there is no change how I get relief from spots.
I am suffering from dandruff problem. I changed my shampoos. But with negative result. Please consult me best solution.
Sir I have no beard on my cheeks and my age is 21, I think it's due to low testosterone hormone, wt should I do ?for this problem and please suggest any tips. Thank you.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Nail fungus is a fungal infection that develops under the tip of the toenail or the fingernail. It has a whitish or yellowish appearance and as the condition progresses, it causes the affected area of the nail to thicken, discolor and crumble at the edges. Usually this condition does not require any treatment, but if it turns severe, then you may require treatment to limit it from spreading.
The symptoms of this disorder are:
1. The affected nail thickens
2. There can be distortion in the shape of the nail
3. The nail can become crumbly and ragged
4. Discolored nails that lose its natural shine
5. Accumulation of debris on the nail
The infected nail may also be separated from the nail bed, causing pain and a foul odor.
The condition is usually caused by the dermatophyte fungus. In some cases, molds and yeasts can also cause fungal infections. Fungi are microscopic organisms that have certain characteristics such as:
1. They can cause complications if your nails are often exposed to moist and warm conditions
2. They usually thrive in moist and warm conditions such as showers and swimming pools
3. These fungi get into the skin through small cuts on your skin
The fungus usually affects toenails because, when you wear shoes, a warm and moist environment is created which is the perfect breeding spot for the fungus. The factors that can increase your chances of getting affected by this fungal infection are
1. Heavy perspiration
2. Athlete’s foot (a condition which is characterized by rashes between the toenails)
3. Older people are affected more as blood circulation is reduced
4. Wearing socks for extended periods of time creates warm and a humid condition for the fungi to grow
5. Certain medical conditions such as diabetes
There are certain medications that are used to treat fungal infections:
- Oral anti fungal drugs: These medications help in getting rid of fungal infections.
- Nail creams: There are certain anti fungal nail creams available that you can apply on your nails to get rid of this condition.
Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently.
The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of:
- Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
- Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of
- estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
- Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
- Intake of too much steroids like birth control pills can also be a contributing factor.
- Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
- Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment.
The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you:
- Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Increase the intake of proteins in your diet.
- Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
- Massage hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
- Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended.
How to cure my lip colour I am used to smoke everyday now I stopped it but now I want my lip colour (Pink)
I have taken 6 session of yellow peel. My acne is reduced but not my acne scars. It is really bothering. Should I take laser now?
From few days my feet are itching alot, I've soaked them in hot water and a pinch of salt. But still it itches, what should I do?
How can I prevent my hair fall and dandruff. My hairs are becoming thin and thin. Please suggest me effective medical treatment.
A Simple Home Remedy for Shining our Facial Skin:-
Make the soaked Badam seeds a pasty form with the base of pure Milk without mixing water, And apply to the Face & also on the Neck, wait for a time of 15 to 30 minutes and then wash it away . Make this habit of doing weekly at least once, After minimum one month ,our Face will give a glittering shiningAny.Any age Male or Female can do this for Good shining of their FaceFor.For deatails can consult Prof Dr SudhakaraRao Vuppalapati.
All of us have the innate desire to age gracefully. We want to think like a 40 but look like a 20. Nevertheless, with few treatments, you can undo the signs of aging to restore your youthful glow.
Laser Treatment: This method uses laser beams to generate heat energy for stimulating growth of new collagen fibers. This leaves your skin supple and rejuvenated.
Botox Injections: One can do away with wrinkles by the use of unadulterated Botulinum toxin A. When injected in a small amount, they block the nerves and prevent contraction of the muscles. Hence, the skin appears less wrinkled and even smoother.
Chemical Peel: Here, the doctor coats the affected areas of the skin with acid, thus causing microscopic exfoliation & new collagen formation and eliminating lines, creases and age spots.
Dermabrasion: The procedure requires sanding the epidermis (upper skin layer) with the help of a rotating brush done with Aluminium Oxide Crystals. A new skin layer eventually replaces the old one that gets removed in the process.
Face-lift: The method involves eliminating the excess skin and fat from the neck and the lower face, thus helping to tighten up the connective tissue and the underlying muscle.
Soft Tissue Fillers: Soft tissue fillers including hyaluronic acid, collagen and fat can be injected into the creases on the face. This helps to plump and level out the furrows.
Anti-ageing treatments address and treat the following skin issues associated with age:
Loss of one’s skin firmness
Reduced elasticity of the skin
Increased skin dryness
Pigmentation disorders, such as uneven pigmentation or age spots
Loss of skin radiance
Increased vulnerability to rashes and bruises
Greater translucency resulting in visibility of the veins
Increased redness due to enlarged blood vessels
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Maintaining your hair is probably one of the most tiresome things because hair needs a lot of attention and if you choose to ignore it, it gets all messy and scruffy, thus making it all the more difficult for you to maintain it any further. There may be many gels and lotions in the market that promise you the best and most shiny hair, but you know better because all of us have been there. The moment you stop using the gels, your hair turn into a larger version of a swallow's nest and you are left with the eternally perplexing question, what should you do to your hair to maintain their health? Well we thought we could help you with these hacks.
Comb wet hair with a lot of care and as much time as they require. The reason for this is that wet hairs are very fragile and are prone to damage. They can break pretty easily. So experts suggest you to comb them from their roots with a comb that has widely spaced teeth.
Every 6 to 8 weeks, trim the outermost edges of your hair. This will help you avoid split-ends and also keep your hair in a fairly good shape. Also trimming may help you cut out the grey hair that is likely to show itself distinctly if not taken care of.
If you use conditioners for your hair, make sure that you wash it off using cold water. Cold water helps your hair avoid shocks that can otherwise be felt because of the hot water. Thus it is safe to say that cold water helps your hair maintain its strength in such conditions.
Sulphate shampoos have made their way in the markets recently and their popularity has surged to quite an extent. Sulphates clean your scalp of all the dirt, but at the same time they also wash off all the essential oils in your hair, so experts suggest that sulphate free shampoos should be used as much as possible.
If you have dry hair, it is suggested that you avoid colouring your hair. The reason for this is the fact that dry hairs are likely to get damaged to a great extent if you dye them.
Finally, do not do anything that would impart heat to your hair, like straightening or ironing them. Heat damages your hair in the worst manner. If you follow these simple tricks and tips, there is a good chance that your hair may seem to be all the more wonderful and better than ever, and make every day of yours a good hair day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have dark circle under my eye, it is from childhood, I think it is due to blood impurification, My friend suggested me to take SAFI syrup. Please tell something which gives better and fast result.
I saw some acne on bottom of my feet before 2 day. Its very painful I am unable to walk. What type of reason behind it. What should I do?
Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue lining the womb, grows outside the urethral lining. This can cause severe pelvic pain and a host of other complications, if it is not treated on time. Here is everything you need to know about this ailment.
Symptoms: Owing to the location of this tissue and its painful protrusion through the lining or walls of the womb, one of the earliest and most painful symptoms experienced may include severe cramps and pain during the menstrual cycle. Also, the patient will experience pain in the lower abdomen region about a week before the onset of the cycle. Heavy bleeding as well as infertility may be experienced in such cases too. Sexual intercourse will also give rise to pain in the region, while discomfort will be felt during the bowel movements. Pain in the lower back will also be experienced throughout the menstruation period.
There are several stages of this disease and its progression, each of which will require a different form of treatment. These four stages usually depend on the location, size, depth and number of the endometrial implants within the body of the patient.
- Minimal stages: In this stage, usually there will be small wounds and lesions as well as shallow implants on the ovaries. Inflammation in the pelvic cavity can also be felt in this stage.
- Mild stage: In this stage, there will also be light lesions and shallow implants which will spread over the ovaries as well as the pelvic lining.
- Moderate stage: In this stage, the implants will dig deeper into the ovaries and the pelvic lining, which will result in the growth of even more lesions.
- Severe stage: As the name suggests, in this stage the patient will experience deep implants along with lesions in the bowels and the fallopian tubes.
Treatment: There are varied forms of this treatment including pain relief medication for minimal to mild stage patients. Also, hormonal therapy with the help of supplements may be prescribed. Hormonal contraceptives may also be used. In such cases, medication like Danazol, Medroxyprogesterone, Gonadotripin releasing hormone agonists, and other such elements may be prescribed. Conservative surgery and radical surgery may follow, depending on the severity of the condition. Laparoscopy is the preferred form of treatment in such cases. A hysterectomy can be conducted as a final resort where the surgeon will remove the cervix as well as the uterus of the patient. This will make pregnancy impossible for the patient, thereafter. To stem estrogen production, the ovaries will also be removed.
One must discuss all risks and complications before going in for a certain form of treatment for this ailment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.