Doctor in Tanvi J Shah
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment of Oily Skin
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Skin Lumps
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Cracked Foot
Submit a review for Tanvi J ShahYour feedback matters!
Eating right not only keeps you healthy but can also make you look prettier and give you clearer skin. Given that the skin is the largest organ in the human body, it is where deficiencies are most noticeable. Here are a few foods that can enhance your looks.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with proteins and amino acids that help repair skin cells and keep your skin looking fresh. Amino acids also help banish dark circles that may appear after a long night.
- Kidney beans: Kidney beans and legumes are packed with proteins that help repair cell damage caused by free radicals. They also help break down amino acids that can then boost collagen production and help in the repair and regeneration of skin cells.
- Pomegranates: These fruits are rich sources of anti-oxidants and help get rid of toxins from the body. They are also responsible for increasing the body’s production of collagen. By boosting collagen levels, pomegranates help slow down the aging process.
- Avocados: This green fruit can be both eaten and applied on the face to benefit from it. It is a rich source of biotin that helps prevent brittle nails and hair and keeps skin well moisturized. When applied as a face mask, avocados can also hydrate parched skin.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in polyphenols that help eradicate free radicals from the body and slow down the aging process. It’s anti-oxidant properties also keep skin elastic and prevent sagging, fine lines, wrinkles and heal the damage caused by sunspots.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and are considered to be a high carotenoid fruit which helps prevents sunburn and relieves the damage caused by excessive exposure to the sun. Tomatoes can also slow down the cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Salmon: Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids that help fight stress and the effects of stress. The astaxanthin present in salmon improves the elasticity of skin thus keeping it firm and preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Walnuts: For vegetarians, walnuts are an excellent alternative to salmon. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that helps keep the skin looking youthful and add shine to your hair.
- Water: Hydrating the skin from inside and outside is essential. Water helps the skin maintain its tautness and elasticity and prevents drying and premature signs of aging. Water also helps transport essential nutrients to the skin. Apart from drinking water it is also beneficial to eat foods with a high water content such as cucumbers and watermelon to benefit from the hydrating properties of water.
- Oysters: Oysters are rich in zinc that helps regulate oil production in the skin. In turn this makes the skin less prone to acne breakouts and other such skin irregularities.
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening.
1. Blisters and swelling
Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked may aggravate leading to dangerous consequences.
2. Prolonged high fever
Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
3. Abnormal redness of the skin
Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
4. Rash and itching
This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling if unchecked.
5. Swelling of tissues
Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
1. Identify and discontinue using the drug
One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue consuming it.
2. Avoid using chemicals
One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand calamine can be used for treating drugs.
3. Wear loose-fitting clothes.
Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead one should try to wear loose fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
4. Apply cool compresses.
Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a healthy, flawless and glowing skin with minimum effort, throughout their life. Of late, dermatological problems like acne, pruritus, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, have been affecting all and sundry. People, irrespective of their age, sex and occupation suffer from skin diseases. While some of the ailments are minor problems, others might be grave enough for one to seek an expert opinion. A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to the skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected. A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat the skin disease. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problem tends to relapse. The disease, thus, never really leaves the body, piling on the agony.
In this regard, Homeopathy has been a revelation, taking the medical world by storm. It works effectively to completely eliminate the dermatological problem out of your system, providing permanent relief. Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause. Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems. Problems as grave as psoriasis and herpes can be completely cured; all thanks to the goodness of homeopathy.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron - Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis - Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Arsenicum - If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia - Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Cantharis - It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree).
To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment. To know more about the effective homeopathic treatments, reach us at.
I did tooth feeling 4 year ago nw it washed away. How much it will cost and one of other my teeth also need filling as its filling also washed. How much it will total cost including all taxes.
I am 20 year old girl .my height is 5.4 .and my weight is 66. I am always walk 1 hour daily. And do some exercise. But my y not be loose. My tummy area is to much fatty .look like a ladies.
Once I used panderm v gel but it increases more itching. So please suggest me a good gel or cream for me.
I am 27 years old. Unmarried girl. I am facing some issue like my weight is increased .and black spots on face appears. Like some. Is it due to hormonal imbalance or due to something else? Kindly suggest me. Thanks.
9 tips to help you lose weight fast
Story time! my gym trainer once told me, eat whatever you want but make sure you lose it in the gym. After that i, the happiest person on earth was on my way to mcdonald s for a mcchicken burger. The next day I killed my workout and the cycle continued. Turns out after a month, I had gained 2 kilos. Say whaaaaa? damn you, trainer! the truth is that while gymming is a very integral part of losing weight, there are many other things that need to be taken care of. Don t worry, though! I will take care of letting you know about all the other things. Let s start!
1. Cut down on starch and sugar:
Insulin is the main fat storage hormone in the body. Frozen yogurt, tomato sauce, fruit juice, white rice potatoes, peas are rich in sugar and starch and heavily stimulate the secretion of insulin in your body. Low intakes of sugar and starch will reduce your insulin levels, kill your appetite and you ll be losing weight in no time and that s a sweeet feeling.
2. Avoid alcohol:
Chug! chug! chug! chug! don t. Alcohol supplies what nutritionists call empty calories- calories without nutrition. Alcohol, whenever taken in, is the first fuel to burn. While that s going on, your body will not burn fat. So, think of it as every drink equals an extra mile on the treadmill. So you can either let loose or lose weight. Your call!
3. Lift weights:
Loss has 4 letters and so does lift. Coincidence? I don t think so! the ultimate hack to losing weight is to lift heavy. Lifting helps in building the lean muscle in the body which in turn kills your body fat. And there s a little cherry on this cake: even after you leave the gym, your body keeps burning calories to recover from the heavy weight lifting. What are you weight-ing for?
4. Don't skip your breakfast:
Every time you skip breakfast, the fats in your body prepare themselves for a grand feast because they know that you will have to make up for it later in the day and when you do, you will be having tons and tons of additional calories. Now I understand that breakfast doesn t quite fit in our busy schedules and hence, skipping it seems like a perfectly valid option but keep in mind that everytime you miss your breakfast, you re missing out on your fitness goals.
5. Get more sleep:
Less sleep means less energy and when you re low on energy, a bag of doritos, ice cream or doughnut seems like a no brainer. Hitting the gym is very conveniently replaced with I just want to hit the sack and doze off. Bottomline: you get to keep your not so favorite waistline. So wake up like an adult, work like a machine and sleep like a baby!
6. Green tea:
If you thought green tea is just hot, flavored water, think again! with a perfect blend of caffeine, catechins and epigallocatechin gallate, green tea is a heavyweight when it comes to boosting metabolism. According to a study published in the american journal of clinical nutrition, people who took green-tea extract three times a day saw their metabolic rate increase by about 4 percent. Go green!
7. Eat only when hungry:
How many times have you peeked inside your fridge only because you were bored? if you re anything like the average human being, quite a few times is the right answer. Needless snacking will just leave you with unwanted fat. So instead of letting time and boredom be a go for eating, eat only when you re hungry.
8. Keep moving:
No extra efforts go in for this one but it can move mountains for your body. In simple words: stay active! talking to a friend over the phone? move. Reading a magazine? move! need to move a showpiece from the bedroom to the living room? you heard me, move!
9. Stay motivated:
This one s my favorite and I m sure it will be yours too! click selfies. Yes! that s exactly what I said. Nothing serves the purpose of motivation better than a picture from the past. Click a full body selfie every month to remind yourself how far you have come and how far you need to go!