Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Swara Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
How u know what your are experiencing is an angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications.
Vulvovaginal candidiasis refers to the infection of the vagina, accompanied by itching in the vulva. It is caused by a particular strand of yeast known as candida albicans.
There are several reasons which contribute to the onset of vulvovaginal candidiasis, some of them are:
Pregnancy is a time when the body of a woman undergoes a plethora of changes. With the upsurge of certain hormones, this is also the most potent time when they tend to suffer from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
2. Higher dose of estrogen
Estrogen is responsible for maturing the vagina as well as provides glycogen which facilitates the growth of candida albicans. Subsequently, older and younger women, who are less prone to estrogen disorder, suffer the least from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
3. Uncontrolled diabetes
Those women who suffer from uncontrolled diabetes for a long period of time are more susceptible to vulvovaginal candidiasis. Although the accurate reason is yet to be known, according to research, the presence of excessive glucose in the blood triggers the production of yeast in the vulva and the vagina.
4. Weak immune system
A strong immune system is a boon which only few people enjoy. Consequently, the very reverse, a weak immune system is extremely fatal, one that invites several complications; vulvovaginal candidiasis being one of them.
Excessive stress and exhaustion may also be considered as a probable reason that causes imbalance in your system.
6. Hormone replacement therapy
Estrogen is commonly held as a possible culprit that causes vulvovaginal candidiasis. Therefore in those hormonal replacement therapies, where estrogen is artificially administered into the body significantly increases the risk of an impending vulvovaginal candidiasis.
In spite of its frequent occurrences, it is possible to treat this infection. Some of the ways by which it can be done are-
1. Anti-fungal cream
Those creams which negate the growth of fungus are, for obvious reasons considered as the most preferred choice to combat vulvovaginal candidiasis. There are plenty of anti-fungal creams available in the market, which can be misleading, therefore you must choose wisely.
This medication works wonders in treating vulvovaginal candidiasis. This must be orally administered under the doctor's supervision to enjoy the results.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible.
Growth and development of hair is a cyclical process. After attaining the full maturity, considering its length and thickness, the hair fall out naturally and is replaced by the growth of new one and the process goes on. If the follicles start falling out at a much faster rate then you may be suffering from a condition called Alopecia. This may result in complete or incomplete baldness which can be patchy, irregular or regular, showing a certain pattern. Pattern and frequency of loss are typically different in both men and women. Medications, care and nutrition may help prevent hair loss to some extent, however, in some cases, patients may opt for hair transplant.
The hair transplant is a process wherein hair follicles from a part of the body called the 'donor site' are moved to a bald or balding part of the body known as the 'recipient site’. It requires medical expertise and involves a dermatologist, plastic surgeon and anaesthetist along with other trained technicians. Hence the most crucial choice in reestablishing mane is the doctor or centre for HT you pick.
How do you choose doctor or centre for HT?
Who you choose will determine how natural and full your new hair will be for the rest of your life. In general, the best way to find a physician is through a referral, either from your dermatologist, general practitioner, or another patient. Perhaps, the worst way to choose a doctor is through infomercials or aggressive marketing campaign. Let us analyze a few factors you need to keep in mind before you make this choice….
- Qualification - In choosing a hair transplant surgeon, the first thing you need to know is the doctor’s speciality. Ideally, he or she must be certified as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
- Experience – Check for how many years has the physician been dedicated to doing hair transplantation? The skill, talent, and experience of hair restoration physicians vary widely, as do the end results.
- Approach – Check whether the physician takes a holistic approach to hair loss treatment and also offers advice or directly suggests HT? Make sure to have a thorough examination, including having your density checked with a densitometer and your scalp assessed for laxity (looseness). Make sure you are not being rushed into surgery.
- Procedure - Perhaps the biggest decision to make once you have decided to have a hair transplant is whether to have the doctor harvest the donor hair through a long, thin strip via Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) or as individual follicular units using Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). The doctor can help you decide which is best for you.
- Trust but verify review patient results - Can the surgeon provide a list of names and phone numbers of patients willing to discuss their personal experiences? Patient testimonials will say a lot.
When choosing any kind of health care practitioner, doctor or centre for HT you should go with your gut. If you feel uncomfortable with a doctor, it is usually a sign that you are in the wrong place.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Sex is an extremely personal and subjective matter. Different individuals relate to and indulge in sex differently. The idea of sex also varies from person to person and may not always fit the stereotypical penile-vaginal penetrative intercourse.
There is no way of determining exactly how much sex is good and how much of it is too much. Some people like to be sexually active with thorough regularity while others find comfort in abstinence. Age also plays an important role here with people between the ages of 18-29 indulging in higher levels of sexual activity than those who are middle-aged or elderly.
The different levels and frequencies of sexual activity have varying degrees of impacts on the overall mental, physical and sexual health of a person. There are numerous health benefits attached to having an active sex life, which manifests themselves in both the body and the mind.
The health benefits of having sex are -
As per studies conducted, it has been shown that having sex, at least, two times a week can boost overall physical and mental health. The many health benefits of being sexually active are as follows:
- It improves immunity and makes the body more resilient to diseases
- It improves bladder control in women and prevents urinary incontinence
- It prevents erectile dysfunction in men
- It improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- It acts as a stress reliever
- It improves functioning of the heart and lowers the risk of heart disease
- It reduces sensitivity to pain
There are several other benefits of sex, which include the effective healing and nurturing of the body in a holistic manner.
Is there a limit to having sex?
A large number of people all around the world are concerned about their carnal compulsions and frequently approach sex therapists about what frequency of sex constitutes as a 'healthy' dose.
There really is no such thing as too much sex. But if overindulgence in sexual activities causes a disturbance in everyday activities such as work, classes, household responsibilities and other obligations, it becomes a problem. If such a situation arises, it might be signs of a sex addiction in which case it is important to consult a sexologist or sex therapist. Ideally, having sex two times a day is good for your body, mind and soul.
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects.
Doing yoga on a daily basis can give your sex life the boost that you may be looking for while improving the overall quality of both you and your partner's sex life. The dividends that you and your partner reap can range from an increase in flexibility, stamina and sensitivity to improved self-confidence. Thus, in addition to an improvement in the sexual aspect, you can expect improvement in physical and mental aspects too. So, here are some sex positions that you can try to make yourself relaxed and lithe, enabling your body to function properly.
1. Wide-legged straddle pose - This pose is beneficial for improving blood flow to the pelvic area, leading to an increase in sex drive.
To do this, find a comfortable spot to sit in. When you've done this, spread each leg at a 45-degree angle. While stretching your upper body, take in a deep breath. When letting out the air, bend forward and to touch your toes. All the while, keep the spine stretched to its maximum.
2. Squat pose - This yoga position works by improving your pelvic joints and targets your inner thigh muscles, abdominals, and your pelvic floor. The pose is also found to be beneficial in stimulating your spleen and sex glands (gonad).
For this, you need to stand with your feet wide apart and your toes facing outward. Join your palms together in front of your heart, and slowly bring them down in the direction of the mat, stopping just before you touch the floor. Position your biceps behind your knees so that they are spread out while helping your spine to maintain its stretched position.
3. Chair pose - In this pose, your pelvic region is targeted and helps you to establish a better control over your sexual organs. It works by lifting your pelvic floor as you go about lowering your tailbone.
Begin by bringing your feet together before assuming a sitting position. Keep your tailbone stretched when you lift your pelvic floor to stretch the spine.
The urethra is a thin tube that is responsible for carrying urine from the bladder. The urethra is wide enough to facilitate a free flow of urine. However, in some cases, the tube can narrow down and it can restrict urinary flow. This condition is known as a urethral stricture. It is a condition that affects mostly men.
The inflammation of the tubular tissues or the presence of scar tissue is the number one cause for urethral stricture. In some cases, an accident or the injury to the groin area can also lead to the formation of such thin tubes. The other factors can include pelvic fractures, radiation, urinary infection and in some cases even STDs(Sexually Transmitted Disease).
Most of the symptoms of Urethral stricture are mild. Only in some rare cases, the symptoms can be extreme. These can include weak or restricted urine flow, frequent urges to urinate, and feeling of heaviness in the bladder, a burning sensation during urination, swelling and pain while urinating. Sometimes your urine may discharge volts of blood and the color of urine may change.
Diagnosis is by a physical examination and by analyzing the urine samples. In most of the cases, the thickness of the walls is measured by cystoscopy. The rate of the urine passed may also be checked for identifying the symptoms.
Treatment depends on the severity of the condition. Nonsurgical methods aim to improve the width of the urethra. This is done by using an instrument called a dilator. This is done as an outpatient procedure. This procedure is the most common method done and is done for most of the milder cases. Surgery is another option. The surgery aims to remove the heaviness of the urethra and enlarges the size of the flow.
Urine Flow Diversion:
This is done in extremely rare cases if the bladder has to be completely removed. In those cases, hole in the abdomen is done and urine is bypassed to that hole. However, this is an extremely rare scenario.
Try to avoid injuries in the groin area. If you are playing sports or a fitness enthusiast, use proper protection for your abdominal and groin regions. Try to always have safe sex and if you feel that there is some discomfort or some uneasiness while passing urine, do consult with a doctor immediately. In many cases, the condition can be avoided if proper precautions are taken.
Losing weight is a challenge for most people but even more so for those suffering from obesity. With rigorous dieting and exercising you may lose fat but in the case of obese patients, this weight loss leaves behind sagging skin. Surgery is the only solution to this problem.
A tummy tuck of abdominoplasty is a procedure that removes excess fat and skin from the abdomen to create a firmer, more appealing silhouette. A tummy tuck may also be advised for women who have recently given birth and want to get back to their original figure. Most people fear going into surgery as every surgery has its own risks but a tummy tuck procedure is considered quite safe and hence need not be a cause for concern.
An abdominoplasty is usually performed under sedation or general anaesthesia. A horizontal incision is made between the navel and the pubic region. The length of this incision depends on the amount of excess skin to be removed. In some cases, an incision may be needed above the navel as well. The stubborn abdominal fat is removed and the muscle structure is repaired before pulling the skin taut and removing all excess skin. In most cases, the naval will also need to be shifted. The incisions are then closed with sutures or staples and allowed to heal.
It can take about 2 weeks for the results of a tummy tuck surgery to be visible. This is because most patients experience swelling for a few days after the surgery. The results of a tummy tuck surgery last fo as long as the patient can maintain his or her weight. For this reason, patients are usually advised to lose some weight and reach a stable weight before the surgery. In cases of excessive obesity, a single surgery may not be enough to recontour the abdomen and a follow-up procedure may be needed.
A tummy tuck surgery is not considered a weight loss procedure and hence putting on weight by following an unhealthy diet and neglecting exercise can detract from the results of a tummy tuck. For this reason, you may be advised to follow a strict diet after the surgery. This procedure is also not advised for women who are planning a family and have a high probability of pregnancy.
Sir Before 10 days I decided to suicide but someone stops me. Actually I am tired of my life. But I know suicide is not the only option. But I can't live without him but my family not support us. Sir please tell me something to get rid of tensions because I don't want to take any wrong step.
I am getting black and white heads and pimples all over my face. What should I do to get rid of all these? Any modification.
Hi, I am 23 years old female. My skin color is dark and dry&sensitive skin. I have dark circle around eyes and Sun spots on cheeks. Uneven skin tone. And also I have sunburn problem even two minutes under Sun makes my skin very dark. Kindly suggest me the suitable medication for this.
Dear sir, which homeopathy is best homeaocare homeopathy or positive homeopathy or star homeopathy is best for dust allergy with asthma in AP state.
I have some black spots on my face ,One on the fore head and one the chin. What should can I do? please suggest me a cream or any other medication.
Sir M very frusted due to my internal problem my penis going so small nd thick day by day it's my hard problem m facing these day Please kindly direct wt m I do plans.
Spondylosis is a disease of the bone which involves wear and tear of the discs. The latter is the cushion between the joints of the neck and the neck bone. While it is mostly observed in aged people, it is not too uncommon among the youth as well. It can present with symptoms such as numbness, neck pain, headache, stiffness near the shoulder area etc. Ayurvedic treatment has been extremely promising in treating both cervical and lumbar spondylosis.
The food connection: Ayurveda states that there is a close connection between Spondylosis and food. In Ayurvedic terms, an increase of Vata Dosha can lead to the problem of Spondylosis. For instance, consumption of frozen or processed food, sodas, junk food, low consumption of water, excess consumption of curried food heighten the chances of Spondylosis.
Habits matter: As per the books of the Ayurveda, a reckless lifestyle increases the chances of Spondylosis. Habits such as day sleep, regular walking for a long distance, urging the suppression, rigorous exercise daily, work that involves bearing of weight on the neck, head and shoulder, night awakening etc. can wreak havoc and result in Spondylosis. On the other hand, healthy lifestyle changes can help a person refrain from this condition.
Psychological Factors: Ayurveda states that even psychological factors can go a long way in making a person suffer from Spondylosis. Certain factors such as excess stress, loss of interest in day to day work, fear of failure, feeling of frustration, too much anger, grief resulting from personal loss etc. play a major role in Spondylosis.
Visible Symptoms of Spondylosis:
Some medical symptoms that can be easily identified as the signs of Spondylosis include fatigue, pain in the arm, shoulder, and forearm, difficulty in functions pertaining to neck rotation, extension, joint stiffness, muscular spasm, headache, weakness in the arm, difficulty in movement, difficulty in muscle coordination etc.
Some ayurvedic treatments to deal with Spondylosis
Use Cow's ghee in your food. It is a best natural "Vata" reliever and gives nourishment to the nerves and other body parts.
1 tablespoonful of Turmeric should be consumed once every day, after boiling it in milk for half an hour. It is a very useful herbal treatment for cervical Spondylosis.
Constipation must be avoided at all costs. Constipation may increase pain in Cervical Spondylosis.
Herbs have divine healing powers and they have the ability to cure any type of disease from the root. They were gifted to us by God when he created life. So believe in God if you want to get rid of your problems!
Ayurvedic herbs are unique natural remedies for Cervical Spondylosis. Ayurvedic principles are different in many ways from modern medicine for example - Drinking water from a copper pan after keeping it overnight is also very useful in Rheumatoid arthritis and Cervical Spondylosis.
Improve your nutrition as the first step.It plays an important role to fight diseases. When nothing works, nutrition does!
Use herbal juices like Aloe vera juice (Kumari Saar) and Amla Juice (Amla Saar) in routine. Amla is the richest source of natural Vitamin C. Vitamin C improves the natural immunity of the body. 100 gm of Amla juice contains 30 times more vitamin C than 100 gm of oranges.
Greeva Basti- A compound created with Bala Ashwagandhadi oil, Medicated oil and black gram paste is applied on the affected area. Regular application of this can regenerate the muscle bone and reverse Spondylosis to a considerable extent.
Ayurvedic Herbs For Spondylosis
Some ayurvedic herbs are known to be extremely beneficial for treating Spondylosis. When these are consumed or applied on the affected area, they can fetch surprising result for a Spondylosis patient. Some of these herbs include Prishniparni (Uraria picta), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Guggulu (Commiphora mukul), Shunthi (Ginger), Bala (Sida cardifolia), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Shallaki (Boswelia serrata), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Castor root (Ricinus communis) etc.
Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
How does PRP Work?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this, it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery.
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system.
- Autologous (from patient's own blood).
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns.
- An increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed.
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation.
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles.
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively.
PRP Facial (Vampire Facial)
The vampire facial involves topical application of the PRP combined with aeration of the skin with Micro Needling. The platelet-derived growth factors stimulate a healing response that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the skin’s tone and texture. PRP naturally improves all aspects of skin health:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s texture and tone
- Naturally increases collagen production
- Pore refinement
- Creates a natural glow
- Reduces acne scars
PRP Hair Restoration
PRP Hair Restoration is a non-surgical solution for hair loss in both men and women. Platelet Rich Plasma contains growth factors that naturally stimulate the development of new hair follicles while improving the health of existing hair follicles.
What to expect:
First, a blood sample is obtained and processed to extract the Platelet Rich Plasma. A topical anesthetic is applied to numb the area being treated. The PRP is then administered with a fine needle in a series of injections on the scalp.
Mild swelling and redness can be expected 1-2 days following the treatment. It is recommended to avoid vigorous activity until the swelling has subsided. There is no other downtime following the procedure. New hair growth can be seen as early as 2 months, but is typically evident between 5-8 months and will continue to improve up to a year after treatment.
Who should Not Have PRP treatment?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also, those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely!