Oily skin results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum, which can clog pores of the skin. Clogged pores result in inflammation on the skin, thus causing breakouts. Oily skin can also appear shiny and dirty as oil tends to attract dirt. Oily skin also makes you prone to white heads, black heads and pimples. Open pores is another concern that people with oily skin have. These open pores can look disfiguring on the skin and lead to acne flare ups. You should focus on keeping your skin clean to prevent breakouts. It is recommended to undergo facials to keep your skin healthy and refreshed, and thus reduce oiliness on the skin.
Ways to control oil
- Facials help in renewing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation on the skin. This also helps in getting rid of the waste from under your skin to remove the puffiness. With this process, the pores are cleaned effectively so that there is no buildup of impurities. Any cleansing treatment for oily skin should also focus on controlling the oil so that the skin remains oil free for a long time period.
- You can also use a facial that uses botanical extracts such as burdock roots, kudzu and chamomile flower. These ingredients help in controlling and normalizing oil production and help to remove dirt and impurities from your skin effectively.
- If you have a skin that is acne prone, then you need to adopt a slightly different approach. Use a cleanser made from tea to soothe any inflammation on the skin. The toner should contain salicylic acid because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help in regulating oil production.
- Use a mask that is made out of sea mud to clean your pores efficiently. This mud absorbs extra oil and also prevents further breakouts. You may also use a mask that consists of buttermilk and synergistic tea blend to cool your skin.
Oily skin requires moisturizing, just like any other skin type. In this regard, make sure the moisturizers you use are mostly water based and oil free. The moisturizers should contain zinc oxide as it protects your skin and also reduces the redness of your skin that results from acne.
Infertility is a condition wherein a woman does not get pregnant in spite of having unprotected intercourse over a period of a year or even more. An abnormal menstrual cycle that is either too short or too long, irregular or even scanty can be an indication of a lack of ovulation, which in turn, is another factor behind female infertility.
Ovulation disorders are characterized by either a lack of ovulation or irregular and infrequent ovulation. These are a major cause of infertility. This may be due to defects in the regulation of the reproductive hormones by the pituitary gland or the hypothalamus (brain center responsible for producing some of the most essential hormones required by the body). Malfunctioning of the ovary is another cause in itself. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, premature failure of the ovaries (a condition wherein a woman’s ovaries fail to function properly even before she is 40 years old), hypothalamic dysfunction (a dysfunction of the hypothalamus) and excessive production of prolactin (a hormone that stimulates milk production among women after childbirth) by the pituitary gland are some of the factors responsible for the occurrence of such a disorder.
Damaged fallopian tubes do not allow the sperms to fuse properly with the egg. They might also prevent the fertilized egg from entering into the uterus. This condition may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory diseases (a group of infections of the reproductive organs in women), an infection in the fallopian tubes or the uterus caused due to various Sexually Transmitted Diseases, any abdominal surgery or surgery of the pelvic region and pelvic tuberculosis.
Endometriosis, wherein the tissue that usually grows in the uterus, starts growing outside it, is another factor responsible for infertility.
Several cervical or uterine disorders, such as tumors, inflammation within the uterus, uterine abnormalities, a cervical narrowing or the inability of the cervix to produce mucous for the sperm to travel to the uterus, are likely to impact fertility by obstructing implantation or enhancing the chances of miscarriage.
Fertility drugs can be used to regulate and induce ovulation. But they carry with them certain risks and therefore you should consult your physician prior to consumption. Few examples of these drugs are Clomiphene Citrate, Gonadotropins, Metformin, Letrozole and Bromocriptine.
Surgical procedures can be recommended to correct reproductive abnormalities and restore fertility. A laparoscopic surgery or a tubal ligation reversal surgery (a surgery that unites one’s fallopian tubes again in order to enable the woman to have a baby) can be advised by the doctor.
- Reproductive assistance by Intrauterine insemination (a process that involves putting sperms inside a woman’s uterus in order to help her conceive) and Assisted reproductive technology (consisting of IVF and surrogacy).
I am 26 years old. Actually I am on treatment now to get pregnant till 4 months. Still its not getting success. Now the doctor suggested me to take xray treatment to check if any blockage is there in tube. But I lost my hope in this treatment n thinking to go homeopathy. I need your suggestions.
Hi mam ,meri shaadi 2013 me hui h ab tk koi baccha nhi h .meri friend ne ek process k bare me bataya I.U.I process k baare me bataya h, uski ek Baar process hui magar wo ek month k baad hi fail ho gyi thi .uske baad usne wohi process ghar me ki apne husband k sperm le k disposal syringe me daal k apne utress me insert kar k inject kiya n she got pregnant. Usne mujhe bhi aisi Salah di h.kya aise ghar me ki gyi process (i.u.i) se ghar me pregnant hone k chances hote h?
Therapeutic science is once again beating on option medicine, that is medications and cures that science can't or has not approved. Be that as it may, the reality remains that numerous individuals who chew on tree bark and drink intense tasting concoctions swear that they work and enterprises that are for all intents and purposes unregulated cheerfully supply the cures and the legend and testimonials about how the most recent potions are supernatural occurrence cures for everything from tumor to skin inflammation.
Like different types of medicine, including Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM), homeopathy evokes expectations in patients. The doctor provides a quiet relation, personal and far reaching treatment and absence of unfavorable impacts are components in making constructive expectations. Different components might be connected with negative expectations.
Some of these medications go back hundreds of years to when shamans and healers found plants that appeared to lighten illness. For example, in old Europe, to assuage torment and lessen fever, doctors including Hippocrates gave patients an intense powder ground down from the bark of willow trees, a substance that prompted to the improvement of headache medicine.
Fake treatment controlled trials of homeopathy were recognized by a thorough writing look, which secured 19 electronic databases, reference arrangements of significant papers and contacts with specialists. Information was provided in copy and results coded so that chance of proportions beneath 1 demonstrated advantage. Trials depicted as twofold visually impaired, with sufficient randomisation, were thought to be of higher methodological quality. Predisposition impacts were analyzed in pipe plots and meta-regression models.
However lesions of patients are convinced that homeopathy and other option medicines work, driving scientists to deduce that these cures have a misleading impact.
This is the same number of drugs developed by scientists in medication organizations bomb in human trials in light of the fact that the dynamic fixing that specialists so carefully distinguished and tried ends up working no superior to a fake treatment. Drugs got from characteristic items have an especially high fake treatment effect meaning that when patients think they may get a medication got from a plant, they need it to work so severely that as a rule it does.
I had unprotected sex 2 days before ovulation and He cum in me as was warm and I got told that if you had sex 1-2 days before ovulation then you definitely get pregnant as had it in most fertile time so what if my urine pregnancy test say not pregnant when test today as it would of been 10 days after ovulation and it would been done with clear blue pregnancy test and I need it to say positive pregnant as I would be as got told if had sex 2 days before ovulation then be pregnant.
My wife is currently 6 months baby mother. Still her periods not came please confirm when she will get her regular periods and also can we plan for our second baby now? Thanks,
Hii doctor, I'm 21 years old. Mera periods 2 month se nahi aaya hai. Mujhe ovary cyst hai, to periods aise 45 to 46 days ki cycle me aate hai. Par is bar 2 months s nahi aaya hai. Usse pehle I had humping with my boyfriend but there was no intercourse he was wearing condom which slip from his penis once. Also I tested with I can pregnancy kit the result was negative. Please help me is there any chance of getting pregnant in this condition?
I had sex with my bf on 2nd (protected) but for once he rubbed his penis near my anus. I got my periods on 11th and soon after than I got food poisoning and I was well again but since last fee days I feel like vomiting just after my meals. Can I be pregnant?
I took ipill within 24 hrs after had my first sex on 2nd day after my period end. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Next I take ipill immediately after had sex on 8th day of period end.
My partner released his sperms near my vagina as he was just humping and we didn't had intercourse. As soon as his sperms came out I washed my vagina. This happened on 3rd dec. My last period last dated at 26th nov which means that all this happened after 7 days my periods got over. Is there any chance of getting pregnant considering my period dates and not having intercourse?
I'm a 20 year old girl. I might be 1-week pregnant ,I've consulted with local doctor but even she's not sure about my pregnancy. I don't want to be pregnant right now, so I want an abortion can it be possible with Misoprostol pill? And what amount of dose would you recommend? I don't want to be pregnant at this moment I want a solution. Please help me out.
Childbirth comes within an age bracket. Women feel this more so than men. Career demands or other personal choices can delay the time to get pregnant. Thus, freezing your eggs can prove to be beneficial, if you delay childbirth to focus on your career or education, or if you have certain medical conditions such as cancer.
- Egg Retrieval: Before the eggs are harvested, there is a lot you have to do. The first month is spent taking blood tests and ultrasounds. In the second month, you will have to take medicines before your procedure for egg retrieval. Ultrasounds and blood tests are also conducted at this stage to monitor the growth of the eggs. Around the time of your ovulation, the eggs will be harvested. You will be lightly sedated during the procedure. After the procedure, you might feel bloated and experience cramping. At least 15 eggs are retrieved for optimum chances. The medicines prescribed are all hormone injections which you can self-administer.
- Freezing and Storage: The largest human cell is the egg. It is comprised mainly of water. When the eggs are frozen, crystals can form which can destroy it. So an anti-freeze replaces the water after the eggs are dehydrated. This prevents crystal formation. Eggs are frozen using vitrification. In this process, the eggs are either slowly or flash frozen. Eggs can be frozen for as long as 10 years. This does not hamper the quality.
- Risks: There is no guarantee that freezing eggs will lead to having a baby. Sometimes, eggs do not survive the freezing or the thaw.
- Advantages: For women who are suffering from cancer, freezing their eggs might be the best option. They might want to preserve their fertility before their cancer treatment starts. This is useful since radiation and chemotherapy can harm your chances of getting pregnant.
The obvious advantage of freezing your eggs would be the fact that it gives you time. It lets you decide and keeps you one step ahead of your biological clock.