Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Submit a review for Suchak Hospital PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
Hello doc my sister's marriage is on 26th Feb and she having very dull skin and full of dark circles and now she is worrying a lot, can you please suggest me any good product or home made like she have allergies of besan and health so we can't give her please please advise me a very quick answer so let her face can get glow on her wedding day. Thank you waiting for your reply.
I am naturally a white skin tone man from my birth .now I am 19+.And I realize now, and every day I can realize gradually going to black skin. It's very painful ,that I lost my skin tone .And I do nothing to back my skin tone. I care myself. I visit in the sun very little ,if I need, neither not. And I have no enough time to go the parlor. And spend more time for my skin .I visit many doctors but they do nothing .So please tail me what I do .Plz give me suggestions .And who to back my skin tone.
I am suffering from scale psoriasis effected on head and shoulders what shampoo and soap should be used give any permanent solution for this problem.
My skin getting dried all over the body, and itching, burning occurs I am applying oil, its also get dried with in mind, I use glycerine soaps but no use. Wat should I do now,
Maintaining your hair is probably one of the most tiresome things because hair needs a lot of attention and if you choose to ignore it, it gets all messy and scruffy, thus making it all the more difficult for you to maintain it any further. There may be many gels and lotions in the market that promise you the best and most shiny hair, but you know better because all of us have been there. The moment you stop using the gels, your hair turn into a larger version of a swallow's nest and you are left with the eternally perplexing question, what should you do to your hair to maintain their health? Well we thought we could help you with these hacks.
- Comb wet hair with a lot of careand and as much time as they require. The reason for this is that wet hairs are very fragile and are prone to damage. They can break pretty easily. So experts suggest you to comb them from their roots with a comb that has widely spaced teeth.
- Every 6 to 8 weeks, trim the outermost edges of your hair. This will help you avoid split-ends and also keep your hair in a fairly good shape. Also trimming may help you cut out the grey hair that is likely to show itself distinctly if not taken care of.
- If you use conditioners for your hair, make sure that you wash it off using cold water.Cold Cold water helps your hair avoid shocks that can otherwise be felt because of the hot water. Thus it is safe to say that cold water helps your hair maintain its strength in such conditions.
- Sulphate shampoos have made their way in the markets recently and their popularity has surged to quite an extent. Sulphates clean your scalp of all the dirt, but at the same time they also wash off all the essential oils in your hair, so experts suggest thatsulphate sulphate free shampoos should be used as much as possible.
- If you have dry hair, it is suggested that you avoid colouring your hair.The The reason for this is the fact that dry hairs are likely to get damaged to a great extent if you dye them.
Finally, do not do anything that would impart heat to your hair, like straightening or ironing them. Heat damages your hair in the worst manner. If you follow these simple tricks and tips, there is a good chance that your hair may seem to be all the more wonderful and better than ever, and make every day of yours a good hair day!If If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you canconsult a dermatologist.
I have facial hairs .but don't have pcod or pcos. All the results are negative. Acne n hairs make me feel low. Need help.
Massage your hair with pure coconut oil mixed with fresh lemon juice everyday for 10 to 15 days, this ayurveda beauty tip helps in curing dandruff problems.
Acne is a long-term skin diseasethat that occurs when hair folliclesare are clogged with dead skin cellsand and oil from the skin. Acne is characterized by areas of blackheads, whiteheads or pimples, greasy skin, and possible scarring. The resulting appearance can lead to anxiety reduced reduced self esteem and in extreme cases depression.
Genetics is thought to be the cause of acne in 80% of cases. Acne primarily affects areas of skin with a relatively high number of oil glands, including the face, upper part of the chest, and back. During puberty, in both sexes, acne is often brought on by an increase in hormones such as testerone.
Tips for preventing Acne:
Keep Your Skin Clean:- Whether or not you have acne, it's important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin, cells, and extra oil from your skin's surface. Washing more often than twice daily is not necessarily better; it may do more harm than good. Use warm, not hot, water and a mild facial cleanser. Using a harsh soap (like deodorant body soap) can hurt the already inflamed skin and cause more irritation. Avoid scrubbing your skin harshly with a washcloth, an exfoliating glove, or loofah (a coarse-textured sponge). Gently wash it with a very soft cloth or your hands. Always rinse well, and then dry your face with a clean towel. Also, use the washcloth only once.
Moisturize- Many acne products contain ingredients that dry the skin, so always use a moisturizer that minimizes dryness and skin peeling. Look for "noncomedogenic" on the label, which means it should not cause acne. There are moisturizers made for oily, dry, or combination skin.
Watch What You Put On Your Hair: Avoid using fragrances, oils, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin. Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner. Oily hair can add to the oil on your face, so wash your hair often, especially if you're breaking out. Got long hair? Keep it pulled away from your face.
Contact Dermatologist for individual expert opinion For queries/appointments call 9004839333. Clinics at Malad, Juhu and Bandra.