Doctors in Sparsh - Skin,Hair, Slimming,Antiaging clinic
Patient Review Highlights
Wow this was a secret Discovery many celebrities visit this clinic for their Hair and Drs here have treated who's who of the industry ....had a great expereince
Dr. Rinku Jain provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring and inspiring. Thanks mam
The skin is the body's most expansive organ, but few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here is the truth behind three common beauty myths.
1.You need sunscreen only when you are outdoors on a sunny day
Sunscreen should be applied everyday whether you are indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. However UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that cause sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like having to layer makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF.
2.You need to moisturize and tone your skin everyday
No two people have the same skin requirements. While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the Ph balance of dry skin. Also take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
3.Makeup causes acne.
Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is because, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt.
Dental implants, which can be placed immediately after the removal of tooth, are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
- To protect your jawbone: Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
- To eat properly: Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth.
- They do not move or shift but remain in place: Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
- To keep your face from sagging: Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
- To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth: Nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all individuals with increasing age. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Damage due to sun exposure is the primary cause of skin aging. It especially affects those who have lighter or fairer skin as the low melanin content in their skin makes it more prone to damage and aging.
Although skin aging cannot be entirely stopped or reversed, the process can be slowed down to prevent its early onset.
There are many ways of doing so through some simple lifestyle modifications such as the following:
1. Avoid sun exposure
This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
2. Always wear sunscreen
This provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun (known as UVA and UVB). Making a habit of constantly applying sunscreen on all exposed parts of skin plays an important role in preventing skin aging. It is also necessary to use the right products, which should have an SPF rating or 30 or more.
3. Eat healthy
Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
4. Exercise regularly
Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents the early onset of wrinkling and aging.
There are several other ways of preventing skin aging such as not smoking, avoiding using too many products and cosmetics, getting enough sleep, and always keeping skin cleansed and moisturized. Following these simple ways can effectively make your skin look and feel younger and slow down the aging process.
I'm suffering from bleeding in gums for past 5 days. What test I have to do. Is it very serious condition pls explain the treatment procedure.
Mesotherapy is a hair growing technique that is non-invasive. Superficial micro-injections are made below the epidermis of the skin to specific tissues. The term meso has originated from mesoderm which is the second or middle layer of the skin. This treatment can successfully trigger the mesoderm thereby relieving an array of ailments and symptoms. The injected solution is a combination of co-enzymes, amino acids, minerals and vitamins. The solution is tailored to suit each patient’s condition and their treatment plan.
How is mesotherapy used for hair regrowth?
Mesotherapy is used around the world for successful hair regrowth. It is a painless procedure when performed by an expert. Local anesthesia and dressing are not required for this procedure. Some of the broad objectives that could be achieved via this procedure include the regrowth of hair follicle, neutralization of excess dihydrotestosterone and the stimulation of blood circulation around the skull area.
Highlights of the mesotherapy procedure:
This procedure involves the application of both chemical and physical stimulation. A small dose of a variety of medications is administered by a hair expert in certain areas of the skull. The dosage and the area of administration would be decided based on the condition of the person getting treated. The solution acts like a bullet and targets the specific areas of the skull.
- Mechanical: A needle is used to create a microspore into the skull. This helps to create elastin and collagen- the two most important ingredients for hair growth. This process doesn’t interfere with the hair already present but ensures the growth of new hair follicles.
- Chemical: A chemical solution is injected into the skull to stimulate hair growth. This solution helps in improving the blood circulation, reducing inflammation and increasing collagen and elastin. The composition of the solution is made based on the specific issues of each patient and therefore varies between patients.
Duration of the treatment:
Each session of mesotherapy lasts for around 10 to 30 minutes. The timing is purely based on the surface area of the skull that is being treated. On an average, it requires around 10-12 sittings or sessions with an expert to stimulate hair growth. To start with, an intensive treatment plan is required for the first couple of months to see visible results. Once the patient starts responding to the treatment, the frequency of treatment gradually decreases. To ensure that the hair grows naturally and there is no hair fall after the treatment is complete, a maintenance treatment might be necessary every quarter.
The price of the treatment is dependant on the number of sessions required to stimulate hair growth. Some experts also charge based on the extent of hair fall and the chances of hair revival. There are experts who charge on an hourly basis as well.
Dr, I am 18 yrs, broken my central incisor, now wear crown are not satisfied, they pulled it they regrow possible ,small age only.
Hello, My qs is, is it safe to use PROPYGENTA and CROTORAX cream together? Because I am little confused what the doctor said. I am suffering from scabies.
A root canal means that the pulp or soft tissue inside a tooth has been damaged by bacterial infection. A root canal involves removing the damaged pulp, cleaning the infection and filling in the emptied space.
- Gum tenderness: Swelling that indicates the need of root canal treatment can range from being slightly red and inflamed to pronounced lumps on the gums. In some extreme cases, this swelling may extend out of the gums into the face and neck region. Sometimes, a pus filled boil with a pimple like head may also form on the gums. If this head bursts, the patient may notice a foul taste in the mouth. This swelling can come and go as the tooth decay deteriorates and may or may not be accompanied by pain. Teeth may also feel like they have been pushed out of their sockets and are taller than usual.
- Pain: Discomfort ranging from a dull ache to a sharp pain can be a sign that you need root canal treatment. This type of pain is usually characterized by throbbing and may change as you switch positions. It is usually triggered by chewing, applying pressure on the tooth or eating something cold or hot. In some cases, the patient may not be able to indicate the exact tooth that is hurting but can only identify the painful area.
- Exposure of the dental nerves: At times during regular dental work, the nerves in the tooth may be exposed. This indicates an exposure of pulp tissue and can trigger pulp degeneration if left untreated. However, all of the above symptoms can be symptoms of other types of dental problems as well and do not necessarily individually indicate the need for a root canal. Only a dentist can properly diagnose a need for root canal treatment after a physical examination and testing.
- Tooth discolouration: Discolouring of teeth can be a sign of internal tooth damage. This is especially noted if the teeth take on a dark yellow, grey or blackish tint. Tooth discolouration is fairly common in cases where the tooth has undergone trauma such as an accident etc.