Doctor in Sparkle Clinic
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Sparkle ClinicYour feedback matters!
I'm getting reddish rashes and itching when the hands, foot,neck is exposed to sun ,when we travel long distances by motor bike. Please suggest me any home remedy or sunscreen lotion.
Hi doctors, I am using epiduo cream past 3 weeks now my skin was looking very dry and have more pimple are look red. And my face look like black and dull. Can you please help me.
Have a big raised mole on the right forearm of the size of a small 1 re coin. It is there from the birth. Of late I am experiencing pain and it is oozing. Kindly advice whether to stay with it or remove it? I am also a diabetic patient.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
The process of breast augmentation, popularly known as breast enlargement or implants, effectively increases the size of the breasts through insertion of silicone gel implants or saline implants. It is known to be popular among women and is frequently done and shows quite satisfying results.
Why do women opt for breast augmentation?
- Some women opt for implants to enhance their figure
- Others opt for implants, when they experience some sort of sagging or alteration to their breast after a pregnancy or after losing some weight and even due to old age.
- Some women also choose enhancement surgery, if they feel that one breast is smaller than the other.
What does a breast augmentation procedure involve?
Breast augmentation surgery is generally performed, while the patient is under the influence of general anaesthesia. In case of enhancement with the help of implants, an incision is made in the breast tissue and a pocket is created to place the implants. Once these implants are successfully placed the incision is closed and is allowed to heal.
What sort of implants is available?
There are basically 4 types of implants that are recommended on the basis of the body type:
- Saline filled breast implants: These implants contain sterile water and are either pre-filled or filled during the surgery.
- Silicone filled breast implants: These implants contain soft elastic gel and come prefilled. These types of implants also require an incision which is longer in size.
- Cohesive gel silicone implants: Commonly known as 'form stable'implants, they contain cohesive gel that is more firm and thicker than normal silicone implants.
- Autologous fat transfer: It consists of fat that has been removed through liposuction from a part of the body, like the abdomen or thighs. The fat is then refined and injected into the breasts. However, implants done through this method is not very common and is currently under research.
Breast implants are generally supposed to last for life, but on occasions they may need replacement. Thus regular check ups are essential, so as to monitor the condition of the implants.
While we cannot reverse the aging process, we can slow it down and control the visible signs of aging. Botox is one such therapy that can keep us looking younger. It's mainly used for the facial lines and wrinkles that age, stress, worry, and environmental factors may produce, even on a younger person’s face. Botox is a drug made from the bacterium called Clostridium botulinum. While Botox is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedure. This unique treatment is also used along with facial plastic surgery procedures such as a facelift or eyelid lift to maximize its cosmetic benefit. Botox treatments can lift the brow making which will make your face look less tired, giving you a more youthful appearance.
It can also be used to treat misaligned eyes, severe sweating of the underarm region, cervical dystonia, migraines and uncontrollable blinking. It can also be used to treat an overactive bladder. In terms of cosmetic enhancements, Botox can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, prevent new wrinkles from developing. Botox is commonly injected into the forehead, glabella or space between eyebrows, outer corners of the eyes, chin and neck.
Botox is used only in small concentrated dosage under the guidance of a doctor, as it can have severe side effects, if used incorrectly. The Botox procedure is as simple as getting an injection. It is administered by injecting a readymade Botox solution into the muscles. This paralyses the muscles by blocking nerve signals to the area and preventing the release of acetylcholine, which is responsible for the contraction of muscles. Usually the results of a Botox injection can be seen within 24-72 hours. In rare cases, it may take upto 5 days for the results to become visible.
Botox is performed as an outpatient procedure and is considered a safe cosmetic procedure. Pregnant women are advised not to undergo Botox treatment until they stop breastfeeding the baby after delivary. However, as with any other procedures, it does have a few risks associated with it. These include:
Slight pain at the injection site
- Temporary weakening of the eye and neck muscles
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Rashes and inflammation
The effects of Botox may be influenced by other medications that you are taking and hence before undergoing the procedure, ensure your doctor knows what medication you are on. Avoid alcohol and strenuous activities for a few days after the injection.
The results of a Botox injection are not permanent and hence they may need to be repeated. Doctors advise maintaining an interval of at least 3 months between Botox injections. However, every time a Botox injection is repeated, the time taken for the lines and wrinkles to reappear reduces. In some cases, the body may also develop antibodies to the Botox injection.
Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles, and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms. Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea. Here is a set of Ayurvedic treatment options that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. They are one of the most powerful herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. They directly attack the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping, and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient medicinal plant that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. They help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals.