Doctor in skin and hair medical centre
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for skin and hair medical centreYour feedback matters!
Had a g8 expiernce with Mugdha mam, Got a new healthy & glowing skin. Feels awesome to see myself in the mirror .....all credit goes to u mam thnx a lot .
A toothache is usually a sign of inflammation in the nerve root – the result of decay, tooth trauma, or gum disease. If you have a continuous toothache that prevents sleep, or a tooth that is very sensitive to heat, cold, or sweet things, see your dentist as soon as possible. In the meantime, try one of these remedies to ease the pain, but be sure to follow up with a dental exam:
1. Belladonna: helps throbbing pain that is worse from touch or motion (e. G. Chewing) and worse at night. The mouth may be dry. The person may be irritable, excitable, and feverish with a flushed, hot face.
2. Chamomilla: helps the toothache that is worse from any warmth (whether taking warm food or drink in the mouth or upon entering a warm room) but not better with cold. The pain in unbearable, may radiate to the ears, and is worse at night. The person is irritable and oversensitive.
3. Coffea cruda: helps pain that is worse from heat and relieved by holding ice or cold water in the mouth. The person may be extremely excitable and hypersensitive.
4. Hepar sulph: can help with an abscessed tooth as well. The tooth is hypersensitive to touch, and the pain is worse from the least draft of air and worse from cold. The person is irritable
5. Hypericum: can help in any condition where a nerve has been injured. Pains are excessive and sharp, shooting, tearing, or drawing. Tingling, burning, and numbness may also be present. This remedy can be used for pain and sensitivity after root canals or other procedures that impact the nerve or nerve tubules.
6. Magnedia phosphoric: helps pain that is worse from cold, better from warmth and warm fluids, and better from pressure; the shooting pains may feel like electric shocks
7. Mercurius: may help a toothache from an abscess or decaying teeth. The pains are tearing, shooting, and often extending to the ears. They are worse at night and worse from eating or drinking anything hot or cold. The person may have bad breath or a metallic taste in the mouth with excessive salivation.
8. Plantago: can help a toothache that is hypersensitive to the lease touch, worse from cold air, and worse from both cold and warm drinks. The cheek may swell, the tooth may feel too long, and the person may have excessive salivation. Rubbing plantago tincture directly on the affected tooth may also give relief.
There is no denying the fact that everyone wants to enjoy a healthy and younger looking skin sans the wrinkles and blemishes. Unfortunately, skin aging is a natural process that will catch up sooner or later. But that does not mean you should not take care of the skin. In fact, a proper skin care can go a long way to slow down the skin aging. In this context, it is important to mention about the chemical peels. Packed with chemicals, the chemical peels when applied will exfoliate the skin, leaving it fresh, rejuvenated and younger looking.
A chemical peel often used as part of a skin care routine is the Glycolic Acid Peel. As the name indicates, the main chemical used in the peel is glycolic acid. Derived from sugar beets, sugar cane, or pineapple and a part of the Alpha Hydroxy family, glycolic acid are known to be extremely beneficial for the skin. Glycolic acid leaves your skin deeply exfoliated. The signs of skin aging, as well as skin pigmentation, can be taken care of by the glycolic acid. In fact, dermatological conditions such as Psoriasis, Seborrheic keratosis, to name a few, can also be successfully treated using glycolic acid.
Steps to apply the glycolic peel?
- Before the application of the glycolic peel, it is important that a person cleanses his/her face thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of the peel evenly all over the face and the neck (avoid the area under the eyes). The glycolic peel comes with a neutralizer (used to neutralize or terminate the action of the acid).
- After the stipulated time (as mentioned in the guidelines), apply the neutralizer solution using a cotton ball at the areas where the peel was applied.
- Wash your face thoroughly with water to get rid of any traces of the acid and the neutralizer.
- Pat dry the face with a soft towel followed by the use of a good moisturizer.
Advantages of the Glycolic peel
- The glycolic peel enhances the production of collagen, thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles to a great extent.
- As stated earlier, the glycolic peels act as a great exfoliator getting rid of the dead skin. As a result, the skin appears smooth and radiant.
- The glycolic peels can be a great relief for people with acne problems (provided your doctor recommends the same).
The glycolic peel may come with many advantages. However, one should be careful before using the peel.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before you use the glycolic peel.
- The peel may cause skin irritation, flaking or even redness. It is best to go for a patch test before applying the glycolic peel.
- The glycolic peel can make your skin sensitive to sunlight. Thus, always use a sunscreen after using the glycolic peel.