Doctor in Siddhi Vinayak Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Siddhi Vinayak ClinicYour feedback matters!
Pay attention to your emotions and moods. Depression is a medical condition that prevents the brain from regulating its emotions. Everyone feels down occasionally, but people suffering from depression frequently experience certain emotions or a combination of them. If you experience these emotions, or if they prevent you from functioning in your everyday life, then it is important to seek help. Some emotions you might feel if you are depressed include:
- Sadness. Are you often sad or low-spirited?
- Emptiness or numbness. Do you feel as though you have no emotions at all, or have trouble feeling anything?
- Hopelessness. Have you felt tempted to "give up", or had trouble imagining any improvement? Have you become more of a pessimist since you began suspecting depression?
- Guilt. Do you often feel guilty for little or no reason? Do these feelings stay with you and interfere with your ability to concentrate or enjoy yourself?
- Worthlessness. Do you have a low sense of self-worth?
- Irritability. Have you been snapping at people or getting into arguments without good reason? A short temper is another example of a mood change sometimes caused by depression, especially among men and teenagers.
- Low energy. Do you often feel tired, unable to perform routine tasks or concentrate, and prone to avoiding active motion?
- Indecisiveness. Do you have difficulty making minor decisions? Does attempting to make decisions make you feel overwhelmed and hopeless?
Watch for a desire to withdraw or isolate from friends and family. People who suffer from depression often stop spending time with friends, or lose interest in other things they used to enjoy. This is because they have a desire to isolate themselves or withdraw from their usual activities. Consider your desire to withdraw or isolate from people and how your social life and daily activities have changed in the past few months or over the past year.
- Make a list of the activities you regularly participated in before you started feeling worse, and estimate how often you did each one. Over the next couple weeks, make a note whenever you do one of these activities and see if your rate has significantly decreased.
Identify any suicidal thoughts. If you have thought about hurting yourself or even killing yourself, then it is important to seek immediate medical attention. Call emergency services right away, such as by dialing 911 in the US. Some other indications of suicidal tendencies include:
- Fantasizing about hurting or killing yourself.
- Giving away belongings and/or putting your affairs in order.
- Saying a final goodbye to people.
- Feeling like you are trapped or that there is no hope.
- Saying or thinking things like, “I would be better off dead,” or “People would be happier without me around.”
- Making a quick transition from feeling hopeless and depressed to feeling happy and calm.
The dental clinic provides for most of your general and cosmetic dentistry needs, all under one roof. Our staff strive to promote an environment where your family can feel at home.
Tooth whitening can be a very effective way of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface. It may not make a complete colour change, but it will lighten the existing shade. The dental clinic gives you the best of tooth whitening.
We offer the straightening of teeth which are crooked, crowded, jut out or tilt in. The dentist uses braces to move the teeth gently into improved positions.
We provide a nylon-based medium for temporary, or permanent replacement of missing teeth. The flexible removal partial dentures also provide an option for cosmetic improvement of adjacent teeth that appear elongated due to gum.
A proverb which tells the importance of anything done on time is better rather than delaying it. This is applicable for all the activities of daily life. A step taken now for the maintainance of oral hygiene will prevent further future compications. The two main problems of mouth with which maximum number of people suffering today is cavities and gum problems. Both cavities and gum problems will eventually lead to tooth loss, if not noticed and treated at right time.
Cavities (dental caries) are permanently damaged areas in the hard surface of teeth that develop into tiny openings or holes. Cavities once initiated can not be reverted back. Formation of cavities is an irreversible process. If not filled or restored on time, will eventually lead to tooth loss.
Gingivitis is inflammation of gums. Gingivitis if not treated on time can lead to periodontitis, which is a condition in which a tooth becomes loose and finally fall off on their own from the tooth socket. So its better to maintain oral hygiene so well so that even this condition of gingivitis will not be there.
Cavities and gingivits if treated on time will prevent tooth loss, thus a stich in time saves nine.
Skin is mirror of your internal health. Homeopathic treatment works at the root cause of disease and gives long lasting result without any side effects.
Conditions like acne, eczema, fungal infections, psoriasis, vitiligo, lichen planus, hypo or hyperpigmentation is well managed by homeopathic treatment.
On the occasion of Dussehra, we renew our pledge to resist and fight all-powerful forces seeking to destroy the long tradition of peace, and brotherhood in India. We pledge to fight every lie with truth, every act of hatred with inclusion. The victory of good over evil is not just a moral science lesson from the mythologies for us, but indeed, a belief we place a lot of faith upon.
While some couples conceive with ease, conceiving a child can be extremely difficult for others. In cases where a woman is not able to get pregnant despite having regular intercourse in tune with her biological cycle, infertility tests may be suggested to investigate the reason behind this. In most cases, these tests are suggested if a year has gone by without intercourse resulting in a pregnancy. Women may also be said to be infertile, if they cannot carry a foetus to full term.
Infertility can affect both men and women and can be triggered by a number of different reasons. In some cases, it is treatable while in others, alternative ways of having a family may need to be discussed. Hence, it is very important to understand the different types and triggers for infertility and to undergo complete infertility investigations. Some of the common types of infertility investigations are as given below.
- Blood tests: A blood test of both partners is used to assess the general health of the couple and to identify any health factors that may be impeding fertility.
- Tests for women:
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is an X ray that can identify if a blockage or any other issue in the fallopian tubes are the cause for infertility.
- Pelvic ultrasound: This is used to have a look at the anatomy of the female reproductive system and to check for fibroids.
- Laparoscopy / hysteroscopy: This is used to get a clearer picture of the ovaries, uterus and other parts of the reproductive system.
- Tracking cycle: Ovulation and the thickness of the uterus lining may also affect infertility, This can be diagnosed by tracking and assessing the menstrual cycle.
- Tests for men
- Semen analysis:This test is used to get an idea of sperm concentration, motility and the appearance of sperm in a man’s semen. In some cases, the semen may not include any sperm cells. In such cases, a follow up investigation may be required to assess if sperm cells are being created in the testicles. This is known as testicular sperm aspiration or a testicular biopsy.
- Sperm DNA: The DNA in sperm also plays an important role in fertility. This test is used to assess the sperm DNA integrity and to see how it may affect embryo development and chances of an on-going pregnancy.
Infertility treatment depends on the cause identified by the above tests and hence it is important for both partners to undergo complete testing.
With age, most bones of the body undergo degenerative changes leading to reduced movement. The cartilage that is present in the joints allowing free movement is gradually lost due to wear and tear. This loss of cartilage makes the movement painful. This can also be caused by obesity and trauma, but age is the most common cause. The reduced movement leads to weight gain, which further aggravates the osteoarthritis.
Hips are one of the most commonly affected areas of osteoarthritis. Especially with overweight people, hips are quite often affected. In most people, early diagnosis can help in arresting progress and even reverse changes. This will help avoid chronic use of pain medications and major surgical treatments for managing the osteoarthritis.
Some of the most effective ways of managing osteoarthritis include the following:
- Weight loss: Reducing weight is one the most important cornerstones of managing osteoarthritis. People who reduce weight will see a drastic improvement in their symptoms.
- Pain medications: Pain is one of the main reasons that people seek medical help and that is when the diagnosis is made. Therefore, for immediate relief, pain control is essential. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are often used to control pain. In parallel, other measures for long-term control of osteoarthritis should be undertaken.
- Cold therapy: Using cold packs in the area of pain can provide great relief from pain attacks.
- Electrotherapy: Use of mild amounts of electricity can stimulate the nerve endings, reduce pain, and help in pain control.
- Acupuncture: Relieving pressure points which can increase inflammation is also widely used to control pain.
- Soft tissue massage: The soft tissues around the affected hip joint are regularly massaged, augmented by the use of a topical agent, which can help relieve the pain. The circulation is also improved, which can help in long-term symptom management including improved immune functions.
- Regular exercise: A well-planned routine exercise regimen will help control pain, improve movement, reduce fatigue, improve endurance, and improve the overall quality of life. All affected tissues should be covered in the exercise bones, muscles and cartilage.
Using a combination of these techniques, the physiotherapy will aim to achieve the following.
- Pain relief and protection: The first thing to manage is the pain, which brings the patient to the doctor. Once that is controlled, then long-term management needs to be planned.
- Restoring hip movement and strength: Once the pain settles down, then the muscle strength, tension, endurance, and range of motion need to be worked upon. This restoration will be done in phases, and with each phase, greater range of motion will be achieved with lesser discomfort to the patient.
Physiotherapy uses various techniques to minimise symptoms and in some people, even complete reversal of changes is possible.
Breathing is life, without breathig, there is no life. Who knows this better than an asthmatic or someone with breathing problems like wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath 24/7? If you have breathing problems, read on about possible causes and treatments for them
- There can be a number of causes of breathing problems. They can happen due to colds, acute sinusitis or inflammation of sinuses. This usually subsides in a week or two with the inflammation going down and the sinuses draining out.
- But if you are still experiencing breathing problems, you could be in more dangerous territory.
- Breathing difficulties can happen in a case of asthma, allergies, and infections of the lungs, bronchitis and even heart problems especially if you feel a shortness of breath during exertion. These can all be long-term problems that need proper management.
Chronic issues that cause breathing problems, especially asthma and allergies have a number of symptoms likeg is life, without breathig, there is no life. Who kno
- Nasal and chest congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Laboured and/or shallow breathing.
A number of virus and allergens like pollen reach the lungs via the nasal passage. Any inflammation in the nasal passage due to an allergy is a major cause for concern because the number one trigger for asthma is allergies. If left undiagnosed and untreated, these can make life hell for you.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD, which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis, also causes breathing problems. Breathing issues can also stem from other serious diseases like lung cancer, tuberculosis, and pneumonia. Most of these can be diagnosed by a specialist.
How are breathing problems treated?
- Breathing problems caused due to asthma and allergies are usually treated by avoiding allergy triggers like air pollutants, pollen, dog hair, dust, mites or dander.
- Wearing masks, avoiding peak traffic, staying indoors during low air quality days, all make a significant difference to allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Medications are another way to treat breathing problems due to asthma and allergies. Allergy drugs such as antihistamines and decongestants can make it easy to breathe for some.
- Inhaled steroids are also given to people with chronic allergies and sinusitis for reducing inflammation in the airways. Allergy shots to reduce sensitivity to allergens are another option.
- Asthma is treated with inhaled or oral drugs that help open nasal airways and reduce inflammation. These cut down on breathing difficulties because the airways are cleared of excess mucus and inflammation.
- If you have more serious issues like cancers, heart disease and lung diseases, the medication will vary according to your diagnosis. Your specialist will diagnose the problem first and set you on a proper course of medication.
The last piece of advice before we go, don’t ignore breathing difficulties especially if they persist beyond 2-3 weeks, get yourself a doctor’s appointment.
The immune system within your body is what protects you from all the attacks of various microbes from the world outside. However, the immune system itself can face problems and can defend the body only so much. Thus it is wise to add some homeopathic medicines and help the immune system fight the possible intruders better.Let's have a look at some of them:
- Gelsemium:This medication is extracted from the vine Gelsemium sempervirens, and is known as a very effective remedy when you have flu like symptoms with the cold such as, exhaustion, body ache and fever.
- Arsenicum album:A very well known remedy for food poisoning as well as other digestive disorders, Arsenicum album can be very effective in treating a wide variety of stomach related illnesses caused by the reaction to foreign microbes.
- Oscillococcinum:This medication contains trace amounts of duck liver and heart and is known to be a good immune booster. Effective in the cases of cold and flu like symptoms, oscillococcinum can effectively treat fever with flu and other symptoms, although it may take a bit of time for it start acting. It is thus best to consult with your homeopathic doctor before starting a course.
- Allium cepa:If you have flu like symptoms with teary eyes and nasal congestion, Allium cepa is a very good remedy. You have to take a few doses before the symptoms start subsiding. One dose contains three to five pellets and you might have to take about two to three doses daily for a couple of days for the symptoms to subside.
- Combination medications:There are multiple medical combinations, which can help you boost your immunity as well. Consult your Homeopathic doctor to get the best combination for your specific condition. Some of these combinations are:
- Calcarea Carbonica 30-1 dose, Phosphorus - 1 dose,Lycopodium 30-1 dose:This combination is very effective in treating sensitive colds where fever may or may not exist but causes extreme nasal blockages.
- Lycopodium 30, Sabadilla 30: This combination is very effective when the cold and nasal blockages are due to pollen sensitivity and occur during the pollinating season. This can be used in a regular dosage to not only stop the symptoms but to also stop the allergy from happening in the first place.