Doctor in Shree vedaamruta
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Shree vedaamrutaYour feedback matters!
Hypersensitivity pneumonitis is a rare disorder caused by an immune system response in the lungs after breathing in certain triggers.
How Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis Is Treated?
The single most important thing that you can do is avoid the dust that causes the disease. If you do so, your lungs can return to normal function, as the disease is completely reversible in the early stages. Completely avoiding the dust is sometimes not possible, unless you remove yourself from the dust-causing environment. Your doctor may recommend completely avoiding the dust by relocating to a new home or job. If you have bird fancier's lung, then it is possible you may have to give up your pet bird.
In patients who have severe cases, treatment may include prescription steroids, such as prednisone. You may be required to take this medication for up 3 months and sometimes longer. Steroids may help with your symptoms; however, it will not cure the disease. Steroids can also cause certain side effects such as weight gain, thinning of the bones, cataracts, abnormal blood sugar levels and increased pressure in your eyes.
Pneumonitis is often confused with pneumonia, but these are similar ailments but not the same. While pneumonia is a type of infection which causes lung inflammation, pneumonitis is a general term to describe inflammation in pulmonary, or lung, tissue. So technically pneumonia would fall into the category of being a type of pneumonitis.
Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands. In people with sarcoidosis, abnormal masses or nodules (called granulomas) consisting of inflamed tissues form in certain organs of the body.
Last period was on 5th october. I missed my periods in the month November 2018. Today ie 14th november I checked through prega news but the result was negative. Now what should I do. Am I pregnant or not.
I am 24 years old female. I have been trying for pregnancy. I had pcod problem nw I'm using medicines also in addition to that I'm using getting pregnancy dosages since from the two cycles of my periods. My periods get regular now with two days delay but I'm not conceiving .what be would be the reason.
I have pus cell 10 it should be max 5 in my urine doc says it's urine tract infection suggest me any tablets.
Sir, I am diabetic and hypertensive and under the following medication. 1.Insulin Human mixed 12 units twice a day 2. Glucoredford daily twice 3.janumet 50/500 daily twice 4.cervin A 75 once a day 5.tri cinod 10/12.5 once a day 6.Rosvas 40 mg once a day Present blood test report is: Fasting blood sugar 95 Post lunch 125 Hba1c 6.80 Total cholesterol 100 HDL 30 LDL 36 Vldl 25 triglyceride 170 Serum creatinine: 1 TSH 4.50 (using 12.5 thyronorm) Any further advice in view of medication.
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension.
While most people recover from first and second degree burns without fatal consequences, third-degree burns pose a different story altogether.
Third-degree burns occur when the damage to the skin extends beyond the dermis, and perforates deep within the tissues. This sort of injury is the most serious one. For instance, injuries sustained from a fire breakout, acid attack, etc.
- Charred/black skin
The damage to the nerves caused by third-degree burns are so extensive, that the victim may feel very little or no pain.
There are several complications associated with third-degree burn injuries, such as the following-
How Ayurveda heals third-degree burn injuries-
Burn injuries, especially of third-degree, leaves behind ugly, unpleasant scars. Moreover, such distressing marks can be traumatic for the victim as it may bring back horrific memories of the incident. Many times the person may feel hesitant to visit a doctor or go for a therapy. This is when Ayurveda comes to your aid.
Ayurveda uses therapeutic and natural remedies- essential oils, herbs and spices- to relieve pain, and helps you get rid of those burn scars. Some of the natural ingredients used in Ayurvedic treatment include-
- Use of herbal oils Lavender and Calendula helps in quick relief from burn injuries.
- An ointment prepared from red sandalwood, gairika, tugaksiri, and plaksa extracts can be applied on injuries caused due to third degree burn.
- Applying cucumber juice or Jatyadi oil on the affected area with cotton balls offers relief from the pain.
- Prepare a paste using mustard oil and henna leaves, and apply the same on burn injuries. This will provide instant relief from irritation.
- Prepare an herbal pack using, turmeric, amla, etc. that are rich in anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties. This can heal burn scars and ease pain.
Apart from these, Ayurveda also suggests following a bland (without spices), healthy diet so that the injury does not aggravate the injury further.
Do you consume soy milk on a regular basis? Soy milk is full of essential nutrients and is a source of complete protein for vegns and vegetarians. However, some people avoid taking soy milk as several compounds similar to the female hormone estrogen are present in soy milk. In spite of having several cons, the pros of drinking soy milk are significant and essential for maintaining good health.
- Nutrients in soy milk: Soy milk contains protein in large amounts and is fortified with micro nutrients such as vitamin D, calcium, phosphorous, vitamin A, vitamin B 12 and Riboflavin. One cup of soy milk contains about 8 grams of protein. Soy milk also contains Alpha Linolenic Acid or ALA, an Omega-3 fatty acid, which the body requires for proper functioning. The micro nutrients contained in soy milk are similar to those present in cow milk.
- It is lactose-free: Cow milk contains lactose, which is a natural sugar and many people find it hard to digest it. Soy milk is completely lactose free. Hence, if you have a milk allergy or are lactose intolerant, soy milk serves to be an ideal nutritional replacement without having any negative side effects on your body.
There are several health benefits, which are obtained by drinking soya milk. It is free of dietary cholesterol, trans fat and saturated fat, which indicates that your risk of heart disease is reduced. Drinking 25 grams of soy milk as a part of a healthy diet prevents the occurrence of heart diseases. Soy contains isoflavones which help in the prevention of hormone associated cancers such as breast cancer, prostate cancer and endometrial cancer.
In spite of having several health benefits, there are some potential concerns associated with soy milk and its consumption. According to some studies, soy can affect or impact fertility in men. Soy may also increase the activity of thyroid hormone and reduce thyroid function. Moreover, milk is considered to be more effective than soy protein in boosting lean muscle mass.
Soy milk accounts for being one of the most ideal non dairy milk varieties, if you are concerned about matching its nutrient content with cow’s milk. Recently, there have been some controversies regarding the benefits of soy milk as GMOs or genetically modified organisms are used in it. However, there are many soy milk manufacturing brands which do not use GMOs. Moreover, there is no evidence about GMOs being harmful to the body.