Doctor in Shree Siddhivinayak Homoeopathy Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Shree Siddhivinayak Homoeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
The dark pigmentation, also known as hyperpigmentation is a condition whereby there is an elevated production of melanin, the pigment responsible for the skin color. The hyperpigmentation can be an extremely unpleasant and annoying experience affecting the overall appearance of a person.
What triggers the hyperpigmentation of the skin?
- The hormonal imbalance can be an underlying factor responsible for the increased production of the melanin by the melanocytes. It is a well-known fact that the use of birth control pills can elevate the estrogen and progesterone level. The increased estrogen level acts as a catalyst, triggering an upsurge in the melanin production.
- The dark pigmentation can also be a hereditary trait that runs in the family.
- In some, if not all people, increased exposure to the sun rays can trigger a skin inflammation leading to hyperpigmentation.
- The problem can also stem from skin allergies that may result in an inflammatory response, eventually giving rise to the skin pigmentation.
- Certain medications such as chemotherapeutic drugs, anti-seizure drugs, non-steroidal drugs, or hormone therapy can act as catalysts resulting in dark pigmentation.
- Skin damage caused by eczema or identical dermatological conditions can also lead to pigmentation of the skin.
Natural remedies to reduce the dark pigmentation
While medications and treatments may be available to reduce the hyperpigmentation of the skin, most people opt for the natural remedies which prove to be equally effective, if not more. Mentioned below are some natural remedies that have produced amazing results in the case of hyperpigmentation.
- Many people with skin pigmentation or blemishes have benefited immensely from the use of potatoes. Just cut a potato in two halves and sprinkle some water on the exposed side. Now take this exposed side of the potato and gently rub it on the affected skin area. Keep it for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Regularly use this for about a month (three to four times daily).
- Apple cider vinegar can also work miracles in the case of dark pigmentation. Take water and apple cider vinegar (about 3-4 tablespoons each) in a bowl. Apply this mixture on the affected skin area and then wash off with water (lukewarm) after 5 minutes. For the maximum results, the mixture should be used twice daily.
- Lemon, known for its bleaching properties can also be used to treat the pigmentation. Take lemon juice and turmeric powder (1 tablespoon each) in a bowl and apply it on the affected skin every night before retiring to bed. In the excitement, however, do not forget to rinse it off with water after 15 minutes.
- You can also use lemon juice (1 whole lemon) and organic honey (2 tablespoons) mixture on the skin. Wash it off after 15 minutes and skin pigmentation will be a thing of the past. Use this regularly (twice daily).
- The regular use of aloe vera gel (2 tablespoons) and raw honey (1/2 tablespoon) can also work wonders to reduce the pigmentation. The mixture applied should, however, be rinsed off with lukewarm water after 20 minutes.
Are you aware of the function of appetite hormones in your body? Appetite hormones or hunger hormones are the hormones which are responsible for making you feel hungry, and also account for a decreased appetite, which is common for all of us at times.
Leptin and Ghrelin are the two primary appetite hormones, which are produced in your body.
Ghrelin is your body’s appetite increasing hormone, which gets released in the stomach. It is responsible for signaling hunger to your brain. It is said that the ghrelin levels in your body play an important role in how quickly you feel hungry after having a meal. Usually, the ghrelin levels increase before you eat. This signifies that you are hungry. They go down for almost three hours after your meal. It is believed that ghrelin plays a more important role in the regulation of your body weight, which is a much more complex procedure.
Among the two appetite hormones, leptin accounts for being the appetite suppressing hormone. It is considered to play a more important role than ghrelin in maintaining the energy balance of your body. It is also believed that leptin is responsible for the regulation of ghrelin. Leptin helps in signaling the brain that your body has enough energy in the form of body fat. It is considered that the more fat you have, the more amount of leptin is present in your blood. However, the level varies based on factors such as when you took your last meal, and your sleeping patterns.
How to control your hunger hormones?
There are certain ways by which you can control your appetite hormones. It can be done primarily by avoiding food items that contain high fat. When you eat, messages are transmitted to several parts of your body, indicating that you have had enough. While consuming fatty food, this system does not send messages as effectively. Consuming fat makes you consume more calories, which in turn lets you store fat and gain fat.
It has been proven that either a diet which is rich in good carbohydrates or a diet which is high in protein, suppresses your ghrelin production more effectively than a high fat diet. It is important for you to get proper sleep for controlling your appetite hormones. Studies prove that sleep deprivation is associated with an increase in your ghrelin levels, appetite, and hunger, compared to people who get 10 hours sleep on a regular basis.
Though ovarian cysts can be well-treated with surgeries but not all surgeries are good for operating them. Thus, you have to choose the safest option that can help you to avoid adverse impacts after surgery.
Laparoscopic method is the approved surgical method that can operate ovarian cysts in the best possible manner. This treatment is completely painless, and thus you will not suffer at all while conducting the concerned method.
What is the best surgical method for ovarian cysts?
If you are looking for the best surgical method that can treat ovarian cysts, then nothing can be a better option other than laparoscopic surgery. There are many potential benefits of this surgical treatment for which it is more preferred in comparison to the traditional surgeries.
- Improved treatment: This treatment is quite an advanced treatment which is not invasive and moreover, the count of side-effects is quite lower. Modernized surgical equipments are used in this regard so that ovarian cysts can be removed with great ease and convenience. Moreover, the chances of medical malpractices or errors can be completely eliminated, and thus the patients remain safe.
- Needs short tenure: This treatment does not take a long time, and rather it can be completed within a short time. You do not have to stay at the hospital for long rather can get discharged on the same day treatment takes place. Thus, you can save a lot of medical expenses.
- Reduction in sufferings caused due to surgery: Sufferings due to surgery can be reduced or completely eliminated to a great extent, and this is one of the leading reasons why this treatment is preferred for removing ovarian cysts. You will not face any painful sensation and on the other hand, the trouble of blood transfusion is also avoided in this case.
- No exposure to contaminants: internal organs will be protected against different kinds of contaminants by implementing laparoscopic surgery. If the organs get contaminated, then the possibility of post-operative infections will rise. Infectious diseases are very much dreadful.
- Small incision-size: Incision size is quite small, and this is really quite beneficial in preventing different unwanted symptoms like pain, excessive bleeding and others. You do not have to take strong medications for getting rid of post-surgery symptoms. Scar tissues often get affected by infectious diseases, but in this case, it does not happen, and thus you will remain completely safe and secured.
There are many myths surrounding fat and weight loss today. From fad diets to exercises that promise to burn fat in no time at all, the Internet is flooded with material and information that can confuse people. So here is our list of facts and myths regarding fat loss.
Starving: This one is a big myth! Do not starve as this will only make your body store fat from whatever little you may be ingesting. Also, such habits will weaken your bone and muscle strength in the long run.
Snacking: Avoiding snacks for fat loss is a myth. You need to divide your meals into smaller portions for faster fat loss, which means one or two of those meals could actually be snacks. But a snack which comes in the form of a bag of chips is a bad news. So get a salad or almonds for a snack instead.
Carbs: If you have come to believe that all carbs are bad, then you need a reality check. This one is a major myth. The body requires nourishment above all else, and this includes some amount of carbs. While having a cheese burger is a big no, having a potato salad minus the heavy cream dressing is actually a good idea and will give your body plenty of energy. Get the drift?
Calories: While you may have been led to believe that certain kinds of food can burn calories, this is actually a myth. The reality is that there are different kinds of calories and you must choose food that is high in fiber so that the metabolicsystem gets a boost. Food like oats which come with high dietary fiber can actually help push the food out of your digestive system, faster and more effectively.
Eating Right and Exercising: Many people believe that eating right and exercising are the best ways to banish fat from your life - forever. This is a myth. After a certain age, the metabolism does slow down. Eating right and exercising as a matter of routine helps in avoiding a sudden and massive weight gain. Above all, your diet and exercise should be flexible so that you can accommodate a slowdown without piling on fat.
The fat loss journey is one that is based on a consistent system of eating right and staying within a routine. So avoid myths and get yourself a well nourished, active and well rested body.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes (This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus.
Treating Your Tinnitus
Depending on the results of your hearing evaluation, you may get a recommendation for one of the following types of tinnitus treatment.
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT) uses cognitive behavioral therapy in combination with a masking device to help you learn to ignore the background ringing noise in your ears.
- Tinnitus masking or noise suppression devices are common treatment options for tinnitus sufferers. This type of device is worn in the ear like a hearing aid and produces either a constant signal or tonal beats to compete with the sounds you're hearing. The hearing care professional will use the pitch matching and loudness matching tests to set the signal at a level and pitch similar to the tinnitus you are perceiving.
- You can also use a free-standing white noise generating machine. Tinnitus generally gets worse when you're in a quiet space, so being able to bathe a room in background sound might be all you need to help you ignore the ringing in your ears.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta.
Gong happen to be one of most powerful and as well as the oldest transformational and therapeutic instruments. It has been used for different kinds of purposes like rituals, any kind of ceremony, meditation and prayer for way back, since the time of Bronze Age.
The sound of the Gongs has different sets of qualities including:
- Have relaxing and calming influences on the mind and body.
- It centres and energizes.
- The sounds have a transforming and healing effect on a person.
- Gongs are also used in yoga.
- Used as sound to meditate.
- Acts as a vibration therapy.
- When any metal is banged upon, electrons get electromagnetically charged and hence a plasma field is formed.
- The plasma field gets created off the gong and the one who listens, tend to become part of the field. Metal has always been known as a material; wherein the electrons leave behind their own atoms and go on to join other atoms.
- As and when there is an end to the activity of the gong, the electrons get back to their original atoms. Once the gong comes back to rest, the plasma along with the energy field collapse. Again when the gong revs up, the Plasma field tends to expand and intensify.
Usefulness of Gongs
Gongs happen to be useful in a number of ways. They include:
- They help to resolve emotional as well as physical dissonance.
- Playing along with listening to gongs help to offer spiritual, emotional and physical resolutions, thus open the doorway towards the Universe.
- Once the path towards the Universe gets opened, energies start to move, which are Universal in nature, to make an entry into a spiritual dimension.
- Gong, which is basically a psychoacoustic path towards greater states of awareness and consciousness.
- This is also an ideal tool which helps to reduce stress, stimulate the glandular system and break up emotional blockages.
- When they are played in a skilful manner, gongs help to resonate and stimulate all cells within the human body at the same time.
Other Effects on One’s Body
There are certain other useful effects of Gong. They are:
- They generate really powerful ripples of multiple dimensions of sound that grow into waves and fill the whole body in streams of sound.
- Gongs have the potential to keep on expanding and represent people’s connection with a kind of oneness that is holographic in nature.
So, Gong is a tool which helps to engulf people in total sound and through their intuition, they are brought back towards attainment of complete health and balance.
Through the unique quality of its resonance, ensures integration of diverse elements into a total power of synergy.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
1. Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey
Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
2. Cumin seeds
You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
3. Mulethi (liquorice) and honey
You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
4. White pumpkin juice
Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
Split ends is a cause of concern, especially among women. Split ends badly affect the quality of your hair and also do not look good. It is important that you get rid of split ends as soon as possible. Some of the causes for split ends are excessive combing, lack of conditioning, combing wet hair, deficiency of nutrients in the body, exposure of the hair to pollution and dust, using chemical colours on hair, etc.
In this article we are going to discuss some ayurvedic ways in which you can get rid of split ends:
Oiling Your Hair: It is very important that you oil your hair on a regular basis. You should oil your hair and leave the oil on your hair for 1 hour before you wash your hair. You can use coconut oil, almond oil or Bhringamalakadi taila. Just like you shampoo your hair, you will need to oil your hair frequently to keep it nourished and prevent split ends from developing.
Use a Wide Toothed Comb: You should use a wide toothed comb to detangle your hair. Using a wide toothed comb will prevent your hair from getting damaged any further. Small or sharp combs tangle the hair even more which makes it very difficult for you to detangle.
Use Herbal Based Shampoos: You should use mild shampoos which are herbal based as they will not damage your hair. Using shampoos which have ayurvedic ingredients will not only help repair your split ends but will also help in strengthening your hair. Prevent dying or using chemicals to colour your hair which causes more damage than good to the natural balance to your hair.
Diet: A big part of any ayurvedic treatment or remedy is diet. It is very important that you pay close attention to your diet if you want to get rid of split ends. You should include certain foods like spinach, egg, curry leaves, milk and amla in your diet. These foods not only help in repairing your split ends but also helps the body in many other ways.
We hope that this article will help you in repairing your split ends the ayurvedic way. Ayurveda is one of the best ways of healing and everyone benefits from it.
Diabetes, frequently alluded to by specialists as diabetes mellitus, it depicts a gathering of metabolic illnesses in which the individual has high level of glucose in the blood (blood sugar), either in light of the fact that the production of insulin is insufficient, or on the grounds that the cells of the body don't react appropriately to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will commonly encounter polyuria (continuous pee), they will turn out to be progressively parched (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).
1. It's the start of the holiday season, which implies heaps of candies, cookies, cakes, and different treats wherever you go. And, numerous individuals with type 2 diabetes accept that their finding implies they should starve their sweet tooth and say no to these seasonal treats. Yet, is that truly the case?
Joyfully, say experts, the answer is no watchful way to deal with planning your diabetes diet and it implies you don't need to kiss desserts farewell. Yet, to have the capacity to appreciate that pumpkin pie or bit of cake without blame while holding your blood sugar levels in line, you have to know:
a. What you are eating?
b. How much you are eating?
c. How much carbohydrate, sugar, and calorie you devor?
After you eat or drink, your body separates the sugars in your blood and transforms it into glucose. The glucose goes through your bloodstream and gives your body vitality. To fulfill this, your pancreas needs to deliver a hormone called insulin. In a man with (diabetes mellitus), the pancreas either delivers too little insulin or none by any means, or the insulin can't be utilized viably. This permits blood glucose levels to rise while whatever is left of your cells are denied of greatly required vitality. This can prompt a wide assortment of issues influencing about all aspects of your body.