Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Sanjeevani Medical Centre & Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Did you know that in addition to your diet, exercise is one of the best ways to make sure that you never lie on a hospital bed with a surgeon treating you for a bone disorder? Medical expertise has constantly pointed out to the fact that regular exercise makes your bones less likely to suffer from wear and tear during old age.
As you exercise, your muscles become stronger, your bone density increases and your balance improves. Of course, it goes without saying that you need to follow certain precautions before you exercise to avoid certain injuries.
Before starting any exercise program, make sure that you prepare your body for exercise. A brief warm up helps you to get your muscles ready for exercise. It also makes sure that your chances of injury are drastically reduced.
Here are some tips to keep your bones healthy:
Weight lifting: Weight lifting is a type of exercise that, if done correctly, will be extremely beneficial for your bones. You can opt for simple bodyweight exercises such as pushups and squats, which build muscle as well as strength. Avoid using very heavy weights as it causes back-related problems such as slipped disk.
Yoga: Yoga is another method of exercise which is very beneficial for bones and joints. The premise of yoga is static strength building wherein you hold a pose or an exercise for a certain period of time; this helps in strengthening your muscles. Along with your muscles, your bones also become stronger as you get fitter. Yoga is repetitive stress which is good for flexibility and hence keeps your joints supple and muscles in good shape. There are certain asanas which are weight bearing and anti-gravity postures can strengthen your bones.
Swimming: Swimming again is a good aerobic exercise and is good for back and over all fitness but doesn't strengthen bone per se. It is a way to keep you healthy. Swimming is a cardiovascular exercise, which is also known for its calorie burning capabilities. It is also very effective is incinerating fat and keeping your skeletal system healthy. Whereas walking and jogging and running certainly build your bones as they are weight bearing exercises.
Pilates: Pilates is a new form of exercise that has been gaining a lot of steam lately. It does not require much equipment, as you can get started with just a mat. It is very effective in working your spine and the hips, thus keeping your lower back strong. A weak lower back increases the chances of bone disorders drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Pre-diabetes is a serious medical condition which puts you at higher risk for getting type 2 diabetes. But, there are a number of things that you can do, changes that you can make like avoiding certain foods, controlling the portions of your meal and the number of hours you exercise in a week that will help you prevent type 2 diabetes.
Without pulling any punches, let us say this very clearly that any healthy changes that you make during pre-diabetes will save you from an extremely serious disease called diabetes which kills due to various complications.
Type 2 Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- What happens when you have type 2 diabetes is that your body does not produce enough insulin, the hormone that metabolizes sugar or is not able to use it properly. Your blood sugar therefore, shoots up alarmingly causing all the diabetes symptoms we already know of.
- Pre-diabetes is a condition when your fasting blood sugar level is above normal. It is diagnosed through a blood test after you have fasted overnight.
- Normal fasting sugar is 60 to 99 milligrams per deciliter and in pre-diabetes, it is 100 to 125 mg/dl, whereas diabetes sugar is 126 mg/dl or higher on 2 occasions.
- If you have pre-diabetes, your doctor will counsel you about developing a lifestyle plan to reduce your risk of getting type 2 diabetes.
- Most recommendations hover around losing 5-10 percent of your body weight if you are obese, more exercise and control of your portion size.
Portion size control for pre-diabetics
- You will be advised to cut your calorie intake by 250 to 500 hundred calories per day if you are overweight.
- Certain foods which are basically carbohydrates will go off your plate forever. Carbohydrates are high glycemic index foods as they convert to sugar very fast in the body and trigger insulin.
- This means sweets, rice, cookies, pasta, chips, desserts, tortillas and even a few fruits which are high in sugar like Litchis and mangoes have to be excised from your pre-diabetes diet plan.
- And, so should sodas, cold drinks, smoothies, fruit juices alcohol, tea and coffee with sugar…
- Remember, proper serving size is crucial to preventing full-blown diabetes.
- Let’s take a look at how you can do this as a pre-diabetic-
Essentially, portion control for pre-diabetics is geared towards managing
- Calorie intake, especially important for those carrying extra body weight
- Carbohydrate intake
Managing calorie intake
- Pre-diabetics should keep the calories from carbs to the minimum. They should get their maximum calories from proteins and fats.
- Which means their plates should have more lean meats and eggs, less fats and minimum amounts of carbs, like wheat.
- This has a number of benefits for blood glucose control. Eating more fat and protein-based foods will limit the uptake of sugar from your bloodstream. Fat is insulin-neutral and so are proteins. This means they don’t trigger insulin.
- Since an increased waist size is associated with decreased sensitivity to insulin, keeping your calories down by eating moderate portions of food is the best way to stop progression to full-blown diabetes.
Managing carbohydrate intake
- Pre-diabetes means that your body doesn’t tolerate carbohydrates. Think of it like this, in a meal, having half a banana is all your body can tolerate in terms of carbs.
- Use can also use the plate method which involves dividing up your plate into sections for different food groups. It helps you to keep control of portion sizes as well as helping you to enjoy a well balanced diet.
Paan which is prepared using tender green betel leaf and areca nut is very popular and widely consumed in many countries of South and South East Asia such as India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Malaysia. There are many variations to the preparation, some might contain tobacco, slaked lime paste also known as choona and a paste that is known as kattha which is a breath freshener.
The betel leaves used to make paan have a range of healing and curative benefits. The leaves contain vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin, vitamin C and many more. Chewing paan can, therefore, have a good impact on your health.
- Digestive Health: The chewing action when consuming paan helps to stimulate the salivary glands. This causes the secretion of saliva which contains the enzymes necessary to ensure that the food is properly broken down. This aids in a good digestion. Betel leaves are also very effective in relieving constipation. The extract of these leaves also have good gastro-protective properties and can, therefore, be used for treating gastric ulcers.
- Oral Health: The various variations or ingredients of paan such as the addition of cloves or fennel work as a mouth freshener. The betel leaf too helps to reduce or get rid of bacteria that cause bad breath. Chewing paan maintains ascorbic acid levels in saliva which can prevent and lower the risk of oral cancer. Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant which works to reduce the levels of free radicals in the body, this prevents cancer.
- Treatment for warts and boils: In the practice of ayurvedic medicine in India, betel leaves have been used as a cure for warts and boils. Treatments using betel leaves can permanently remove a wart without any scars. Therefore chewing betel leaves can help to cure and prevent boils and warts from forming in the mouth and other parts of the body.
- Treatment for common ailments: The analgesic properties of the betel leaf has made it very popular in traditional medicinal remedies in India for various ailments such as cough, headache and in the treatment of small cuts and wounds. The slight bitter taste of the leaf has an anti-diabetic property and can be used to control blood sugar levels.
- Treatment for skin disorders: The antimicrobial properties of the betel leaf make it a good natural treatment option for skin disorders such as rashes, acne, itching and body odours.
As with all things chewing paan can be both good but excess of the same can be bad. The health benefits of chewing paan are not widely known and they can be further enhanced by using ingredients that are good for your health.
What are the latest advancements in male contraceptions?
The drawback of surgical approaches (such as vasectomy), especially patient compliance and the low success rates with condoms has spurred research on hormonal contraceptive dosage forms. There is a dearth of investigations in the development of pharmaceutical preparations. Evolving technology in the 21st century as well as improvement in living standards further underline the need for new male contraception approaches, especially those that entail new drug delivery methods.
Here are few areas where male contraception is being researched and used in some countries
Hormonal contraception for men is possible, and we are at the threshold of an important breakthrough. Combined testosterone plus progestin administration is more effective and safer than testosterone alone. Combination of testosterone plus an anti-androgenic progestin has several advantages over other formulations. In combined therapy, single injection formulation may have better compliance.
- Conventional male contraception
- Abstinence (doesn't work well)
- Male condom
There are other methods being developed but not sure they are there yet. But for guys? Their options are stuck in a time warp. If a man wants to take pregnancy prevention into his own hands, his choice basically comes down to condoms, a vasectomy, withdrawal, or abstinence. That’s why it's so amazing that scientists are finally developing some real advancements when it comes to male contraception.
Researchers writing in the April issue of the Open Access Journal Contraception published a rundown of the top emerging options. A few hold real promise, particularly a daily or weekly pill that would deliver a dose of artificial hormones to a guy’s bloodstream, which would then act on reproductive hormones to stop sperm from being produced. Like the female hormonal pill, the male hormonal pill would be reversible. But also like the female hormonal pill, there appear to be side effects, among them acne, weight gain, and even trickier to work around, changes in testosterone levels that trigger a plunge in libido.
Non-hormonal techniques are also being developed, particularly a vaccine that immunizes men with antibodies to halt sperm production. This so-called male birth-control shot is encouraging, because it targets sperm directly (rather than targeting other hormones in the body) and doesn’t have the testosterone-lowering side effects of a hormonal pill. Each injection would last for long intervals (experts aren’t yet sure how long), but the pregnancy-preventing effects would be reversible, if and when a guy decides he’s ready to be a dad.
So when can you expect to see men rushing out to the pharmacy counter to pick up their new birth control Rx? “I think we may see a novel male contraceptive within 10-12 years, That may seem far off, but hey at least it’s finally within sight.
Hello Doctor, I would like to understand Phimosis. What is the normal position of foreskin. Should it fully uncover penis head during sex? In my case it just open the entrance but doesn't uncover the head. Will it have any impact after marriage? Should I do regular stretching of foreskin or apply coconut oil? Please help.
पीलिया नाम की बीमारी ऐसी है जो कभी न कभी हर किसीको हुई होती है। पीलिया जिसे हम जॉइंडिस नाम सेभी जानते हैं,यहबीमारीइतनी आम है कि गर्मियों के मौसम में सबसे ज्यादा होने वालीमुख्यबीमारियों में से यह एक है। पीलिया होने की सबसे अहम वजह है भारी गर्मी में बार बार प्यास बुझाने के लिए बाहर का प्रदूषित पानी पीना। मतलब आप समझ ही गए होंगे कि पीलिया होने की वजह है गंदे पानी और दूषित भोजन का सेवन। पीलिया आमतौर पर हेपेटाइटिस ए वायरस की वजह से होता है जो दूषित या संक्रमित खानपान से फैलता है। यही नहीं कई और बीमारियां हैं जिनके होने से लिवर पर असर पड़ता है, जो पीलिया होने की एक और वजह हो सकती है।पीलिया बच्चे बूढ़े किसीको भी हो सकता है। बस इसके होने की वजह और लक्षण के बार उम्र के हिसाब से अलग अलग नजर आते हैं। पीलिया वैसे तो प्राणघातक नहीं है पर अगर ज्यादा देर हो जाए तो खतरा बढ़ जाता है। इसलिए जरूरी है कि समय रहतेपीलिया का जल्द से जल्द लक्षण जानकर उसका इलाज किया जाए। अब आप लक्षण की पहचान कैसे की जाए इस सोच में ना पढ़ें क्योंकि आज हम आपको पीलिया के बारीक से बारीक सिम्पटम्स बताएंगे जिससे सही समय पर उपचार करके खुदको स्वस्थ और सुरक्षित रख सकेंगे।
पीलिया के सिम्पटम्स
1. नवजात शिशु को पीलिया
नवजात शिशु को होने वाला पीलिया वयस्कों को होने वाले पीलिया से काफी अलग होता है। शिशुओं को पीलिया लीवर की बीमारी की वजह से नहीं होता। बच्चों का लीवर इतना सक्षम नहीं होता कि वो वयस्कों के लीवर की तरह बिलिरुबिन को कम कर सके। इस वजह से रक्त में बिलिरुबिन जमा हो जाता है और पीलिया हो जाता है। बच्चों में होने वाले पीलिया के सामान्य लक्षण आंखों व त्वचा का पीलापन, अनिद्रा, भूख में कमी और बहुत तेज़ रोना आदि हो सकते हैं।
2. शरीर और आंखों का पीला होना
पीलिया शब्द ही पीले रंग से लिया गया है। त्वचा और आंखों के सफेद भाग का पीला हो जाना इस बीमारी का सबसे बड़ा लक्षण है। ऐसा बिलिरुबिन का स्तर गिरने के कारण होता है जो कि एक ऐसा पिगमेंट है जो लीवर में रेड ब्लड सेल्स नष्ट होने से पैदा होता है। इसलिए कोई भी बीमारी जो लीवर के सिस्टम को प्रभावित करती है उसमें भी बिलिरुबिन का स्तर ऊंचा हो सकता है और उसका प्रभाव त्वचा पर दिख सकता है।
3. स्टूल में चेंजेस
जिस इंसान को पीलिया होता है उसके बिलिरुबिन की अत्यधिक मात्रा का अधिकतर हिस्सा यूरीन में निकल जाता है लेकिन जितना हिस्सा बचता है वो पूरे शरीर की कोशिकाओं में फैल जाता है। और इसी वजह से स्टूल का रंग बदल जाता है।
4. पेट में दर्द होना
पीलिया बिले डक्ट में बिलिरूबिन की रूकावट के कारण भी हो सकता है। ये रूकावट आमतौर पर गालस्टोन के रूप में या फिर बाइल डक्ट में सूजन के कारण होती है। इससे पिगमेंट का स्तर बढ़ जाता है। बहुत से लोगों को ऐसे में पेट दर्द होता है। आमतौर पर ये दर्द पेट के दाहिने तरफ होता है।
5. पेशाब का रंग गहरा होना
आमतौर पर ऐसा होता है कि लाल रक्त कोशिकाएं बिलिरुबिन में और फिर बाइल कहलाने वाले एक पिगमेंट में बदल जाते हैं। बिलिरुबिन के असामान्य स्तर होने पर यूरीन में बाइल पिगमेंट की मात्रा बढ़ जाती है। इससे यूरीन का रंग गहरा हो जाता है।
6. वोमिटिंग होना
पीलिया में उल्टी और मतली की शिकायत भी हो सकती है। अगर इसका इलाज ठीक प्रकार से न किया जाए तो आगे चलकर ये समस्या बहुत बड़ी भी हो सकती है।
7. शरीर में इचिंग होना
कोलेस्टासिस की वजह से जिन लोगों को पीलिया होता है उनको खुजली की शिकायत भी हो जाती है।शुरुआत में खुजली हाथों में होती है और फिर पैरों में। फिर धीरे धीरे पूरे शरीर में फैल जाती है। रात को खुजली की ये समस्या काफी बढ़ जाती है।
8. नींद में प्रॉब्लम होना
जिन लोगों को पीलिया होता है उनमें नींद से जुड़ी समस्याएं काफी आम है। साथ ही, भावनात्मक कष्ट भी महसूस हो सकता है।
9. ज्यादा थकान लगना
जिन लोगों को पीलिया होता है उनमें सबसे सामान्य लक्षण थकान है। ये आमतौर पर प्राइमरी बाइलिअरी सर्होसिस, प्राइमरी स्केरोसिंग कोलेंजाटाइसऔर बाइल डक्ट सिंड्रोममें होता है।
10. दर्दरहित पीलिया
जब पीलिया में दर्द महसूस नहीं होता तो संभव है कि बालइ डक्ट में रुकावट आ रही हो। इस तरह के मामलों में पीलिया में, त्वचा पीली होने के साथ साथ, वजन घटना या दस्त या कब्ज़ जैसे लक्षण भी सामने आते हैं।
A cervical smear test is often known as a Pap test and is done to establish the changes that might have occurred in cells of the cervix. A small sample of cells is taken from the surface of the cervix and is tested for any abnormalities. The sample is spread on a slide or in some cases mixed with a liquid fixative and studied under a microscope. It is one of the most popular methods to test the abnormalities in your cells and can pinpoint point cervical cancers.
About the test
A typical cervical smear or Pap test is done to identify the changes that have happened to the cells of the cervix. Diagnosing them early can be beneficial in many ways and can lower your chance of cervical cancer. PAP smear or a cervical smear is a screening test for cervical cancer. For other cases, once the results of the cell growth are identified it is safe to seek other tests and medical options for diagnosis.
The procedure of typical Pap smear
The test is mostly recommended when you do not have the periods as the blood can interfere with the results. Also, before taking the test discuss with your doctor about the medications you are taking and in case you are under any birth control pills. No other special preparations are needed for the Pap test. Feel free to discuss with your doctor about the impact the test will have on you or on the pain levels, etc.The test is done by inserting a speculum into the vagina, which spreads it further. Later, a cotton swab is inserted to get the samples of cells from your cervix. The cells from the vagina are also collected in some cases and tested accordingly.
The risks involved
There no chances of risks when you go for such tests. You might feel a bit of pressure in your vaginal region and may experience a small bleeding after the testing. However, this is extremely normal. Also, there is no pain involved. If you experience heavy period and blood loss, you might experience minor discomfort when the test is being done.
The final result
Once the test is done, the results would be available usually within a week. The results can be categorized into normal and abnormal. If your cells are normal and no abnormality is found then the condition is termed as a normal result. In the case of abnormality in the cell structure, then it requires further evaluation and diagnosis to rule out cancer.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex.
- Having erection trouble from time to time isn't necessarily a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection also can be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease down the road.
- If you're concerned about erectile dysfunction, talk to your doctor — even if you're embarrassed. Sometimes, treating an underlying condition is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction. In other cases, medications or other direct treatments might be needed.
Hi jab n hastmuthen krta hu to ling ko hilata hu to mja nhi aata jb virya niklta hh tb mja aata hh kya sex m bhi esa hota hh.
Headache is a quite common these days. Thanks to fast pace lifestyle of competition, corporate job, heavy on screen work, mobile chatting, late night light exposure.
Keeping right mindset and healthy habits are very much required.
1) Eat, when feeling hungry and, stop when your hypothalamus is saturated.
2) Eat fresh, green, homemade as far as possible. Decrease or, eliminate fast food and animal foods.
3) Sleep early. Put auto-switch off mode in mobile. Don't expose light to your eyes, unless it's very essential.
4) To ensure good sleep, massage 3rd eye area (gv24.5) +- k6, gb43 acupuncture point. Soothing classical music like raag bageshri or, raag darbari can be listened too.
5) Press pc6 acupoint (on inner side of wrist-3 finger from wrist crease. Google to know the exact location) 3-5 times a day for ~1 min.
6) Take shower 2 times.
If pain persist, visit acupuncturist. As acupressure don't administer any medicine in body and, free from all side-effects. So, it's best healing modality.
- Skin tags are invariably benign - non cancerous - tumors of the skin which cause no symptoms, unless it is repeatedly rubbed or scratched, as may happen with clothing, jewelry, or when shaving. Very large skin tags may burst under pressure.
- Skin tags are benign, asymptomatic skin tumors, often raised from the skin on fleshy peduncles.
- Skin tags are composed of a core of fibers and ducts, nerve cells, fat cells, and a covering or epidermis.
- Some people inherit an increased susceptibility to skin tags, and being obese or overweight also appears to increase the likelihood of developing this skin anomaly. Skin tags affect people of all genders equally, but are more likely to occur in people who are pregnant and/or who have diabetes.
Hello dctr. I am 29 year mrd girl, I am suffering pcod. I am trying to conceive but but I can not. My folica are not grow size of folica is 11,9. In both ovaries 14 days of period please suggest thanks.
I had sex on 31st August I took unwanted 72 after 3 hrs of sex than I got my periods on 8th of September than on 5th day of my periods again I had sex i.e. On 12th September after than I took unwanted 72 again today I started bleeding .what is going on I didn't able to understand.
Sex has beenthe life nerve of human existence. Modern lifestyle has caused much damage tothe sex life because of the changing life styles. Sex life needs an inevitablebooster in the modern life style.
Boost your Sex with Asparagus
Intoday’s hyper-connected, globalized world, where images and fashions aretranslated across continents in the blink of an eye, man’s personal life,including sex, is facing a lot of problems. Products for boosting sex drivethat are flooded in the markets portray the loss of normal sex life in thecomputer era.
A well-balanced diet with asparagus
Some of thesenatural foods increase male and female sex hormones, while others elevate moodor boost sperm production. The most important foods, such as asparagus,drumstick, etc., play a critical role in increasing blood flow. They stimulateyour nervous and circulatory systems and send more blood flowing to your sexorgans, resulting in enhanced sexual arousal and performance.
An ancient aphrodisiac asparagus
Asparagus has been asuccessful aphrodisiac from ancient days. It is rich in folate, a B vitaminthat helps increase your production of histamine, a promoter of sex life.Proper levels of histamine play an essential role in sex drive for both men and women.
An aphrodisiac that triggers both mind and body
The very name of asparagus suggests it is an aphrodisiac. The French word for asparagus Asperger’ which is a slang word for the male sex organ. As an aphrodisiac,asparagus is considered as a psycho-physiological aphrodisiac because of its shape. It is said to trigger the mind to have a physiological response to enhance sex.
A promoter of fertility
Asparagus is an effective promoter for both male and female fertility. High in nutrition and low in calories, shoots of this vegetable have tempted many a taste bud with delicious savor and delicate flavor. It has great effect when it is used as soup with drumstick.
Hi My penis foreskin is still attached. Which occurs problem while having sex. How can I completely detach my foreskin of penis without surgery l. I am daily doing massage of my penis with oil.
Hi I am Married.24 years old. I am a diabetic patient. I have one doubt. Is it possible to get pregnant having diabetic patient.
There is no bedroom issue quite as distressing as a soft manhood, but your penis problem is a more common issue than you think.
As many as 25 million American men suffer from erectile dysfunction of all age groups and as little as one in four seek treatment.
We are all familiar about the little blue pill that can fix the failure to rise but you do not necessarily need any medications to restore your erections. The good news is there are natural solutions that work well for men and some research suggests that certain vitamins for ed and supplements can also help. Around 70 percent of ED treatments are restored using home remedies and natural treatments.
Erectile dysfunction is caused by a handful of things, but one thing's for sure: you need a healthy supply of the best vitamins for erections to achieve and maintain an healthy sex life. Healthy blood vessels are necessary for good circulation, as blood is pumped around the body to carry nutrients to the cells.Vitamins can help the blood vessels to dilate or open so blood can fill the manhood. As you get older you will possibly need more nutrients than your diet can supply. Fortunately, you can boost your intake of nutrients with vitamins supplements along with improved diet as outlined below.
Medications like Viagra can fix this problem for a few hours, but vitamins and amino acids have been eliminating erection problems for centuries. Even though these vitamin supplements are natural, vitamins and amino acids can interact with medications, so it is important to seek advice from your doctor before you add any vitamin to your daily routine. This is also recommended since studies have shown that erection issues can be linked to larger health issues.
The Best Vitamins For Impotence
These are the best vitamins for erections and have been eliminating erection problems long before the little blue pill became a popular quick fix.
1. Vitamin C
In addition to boosting your immune system, vitamin C is also important to preserving health. This in turn has been associated with increased sexual performance.
2. Vitamin D
Researchers have found that men who are vitamin D deficient were far more likely to have difficulty getting it up than those men who have sufficient levels. This vitamin is crucial for keeping blood vessels healthy. Without this, blood flow is restricted, affecting everything from your circulation and your ability to get a hard-on.
3. Vitamin B3
The vitamin helps increase blood flow and erectile function and a deficiency is one of the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction.
4. Folic Acid
Erectile problems can sometimes be linked to cardiovascular issues. If your heart isn't in full health, your sex life maybe suffering as result. Men who suffer with moderate to severe erection problems have significantly lower levels of folic acid than guys without the issue. The B vitamin has been shown to work with nitric oxide which would explain why an absence of it would lead to problems in the manhood. This seems to help with erectile dysfunction more than some medications. Treatment with folic acid resulted in men having an increase in their erectile strength.
This mineral is needed for a healthy sex life and a deficiency is linked to low testosterone levels which contributes to weaker erections. Zinc supplements can significantly improve matters in the bedroom. Food items loaded with Zinc can include oysters, shellfish, nuts and seeds.
Erectile dysfunction is best treated by tackling the actual cause of the problem, whether this is physical or psychological reason. On top of using the best vitamins for erections, include a healthy diet that is high in fibre and nutrients. Eat fresh vegetables, apples, oats and whole grains.
If you are looking to stop your erectile dysfunction permanently and start having hard erections, these vitamins can Stop Erectile Dysfunction Read here our featured story of how one man cured himself within a few days using a natural remedy to cure his erectile dysfunction.