Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Sanes Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Being a mother is the greatest gift to womankind. With the most amazing feeling of being a mother, comes big challenges and responsibilities. The first and foremost being, keeping the baby safe and healthy. Providing babies their best start begins with breastfeeding. Doctors around the world recommend exclusive breastfeeding to begin within the first hour of a baby’s life and continue until six months.
A mother’s milk has no substitute. It is packed with amazing nutritional benefits, the absence of which can lead children at risk of malnutrition and various diseases. Breast milk is often being termed as complete food with added antibodies, enzymes, hormones and fatty acids extremely vital for a delicate immune system of an infant. Babies build their immunity in the first few years of their life and breast milk is critical to developing immunity.
UNICEF working on child’s rights and well-being world over promotes breastfeeding schemes across many countries.
According to UNICEF reports, a non-breast fed child is 14 times likely to die within first six months than an exclusively breastfed child. An estimated 8,20,000 children under the age of five could be saved each year with increased breastfeeding. However, Only 38% of infants globally are breastfed. Looking at India’s state, Malnutrition continues to be one of the greatest challenges. One cost effective, safe and smart intervention to curb malnutrition and decrease infant mortality is breastfeeding.
Let’s now look at the benefits of breast milk for infants and mothers:
- Breast milk is found to reduce the risk of respiratory tract infections, diarrhea, asthma, food allergies, leukemia, diabetes and celiac disease.
- Psychologists have long established the positive effects of mother’s touch in the emotional development of babies. In addition to this, breastfeed has positive effects on child’s cognitive development.
- Breastfeeding has amazing benefits for mothers. It is found to aid weight loss post pregnancy. It promotes better uterus shrinkage and delays menstruation. Lactating mothers naturally avoid pregnancy till they breastfeed. It reduces the risk of breast cancer, cardiovascular disease and rheumatoid arthritis later in life.
- Considering the benefits of this super natural milk, many countries have now adopted an international code of marketing of breast-milk substitutes. The code promotes breastfeeding and restricts marketing of infant formula milk. India along with many other countries signed it.
India has also begun with a baby friendly hospital initiative where hospitals educate new mothers regarding breast feeding and strictly discourage infant formulas wherever possible. The myth of feeding newborn babies with honey, water, sugar does more harm than good. Thus, it is vital to exclusively breastfeed the baby at least for six months before introducing other foods.
Ensure your child’s right to a healthy life through breastfeeding!
What are STDs?
STDs or STIs are infections that are caused by intimate contact that involves exchange of bodily fluids. These are also called venereal diseases and can be caused by vaginal, anal or oral sex. Most of these infections do not show any symptom initially, but they develop over time. The causative organisms can include viruses, bacteria or parasites. The signs and symptoms can be in the form of unnatural vaginal discharges, or penile discharges, or warts and ulcers in the pelvic area.
It is a very serious disease as some of those are not curable, such as HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis-B. Other diseases may include gonorrhoea, syphilis, Chlamydia etc. While there surrounds a stigma around STDs and people may feel ashamed to even go forward to ask for any help, there is nothing to be ashamed of and it is the best to seek medical attention when you feel you may have contracted a STD.
But as we know, prevention is always better than cure. Here is a list of tips that might help you prevent it in the first place:
- Prevention: It is actually the cure to some diseases such as HIV and herpes
- Vaccines: It can prevent you from concurring diseases such as Hepatitis- A and Hepatitis-B. It is advised to get yourself vaccinated before sexual contact to prevent the disease.
- Anti-microbials: Anti-microbials such as Nonoxynol-9 can be used in the vagina to prevent any sort of venereal disease. However, the efficacy of the anti-microbials may vary depending on the efficiency in application and the type of micro-organism.
- Condoms: Female or male condoms can help to prevent venereal diseases tremendously. They help to prevent the interaction of body fluids by keeping a barrier between if used properly. Otherwise the uncovered will still be susceptible to infection.
Ways to use a male condom properly:
- Never reuse a condom
- Always keep a certain space on the tip of the condom for the ejaculation, as it may reduce the incidence of it bursting
- Be careful with the condom, if your nails are long
- Flavoured condoms should only be used for oral sex as the sugar in the condoms can cause yeast infections, if used in the vagina
- Do not wear the condom if it is too loose, it can come off
I have been trying to conceive for now almost one and half year. Three months back I changed my doctor&had my HSG which was clear and was prescribed OvigynDSR on regular basis and Clomiphene frm day 2 of cycle and folic acid tablets started 2 months back. Is it ok to take OvigynDSR in regular basis.
Dear Dr. my last date of periods was 17.02.2017. And till date I have not got my periods. Can I be pregnant. As we are planning for the baby only so we are having unprotected sex.
Taken ipill in 72 hours on 4 the February after non penetration sex. I got light bleeding on 12th February ,I missed my periods on 16th February. I took pregnancy test on 23 February ,25 feb ,3 march, 10th March and 20 March all shown negative results. I didn't get period till today. I am having cramps from few days but not getting periods have little pain in nipples and sometimes feels bloated n bulging out .I m very stressed about my health .what should I do? Do I am pregnant? I am taking Ashokarishta ,m2 tone and rajahpravartini medicine.
I had a some bleeding which is not much before 4 days of periods and do not get any menses. Got a negative preg test. And did not get my menses and on the 9th day after spotting had a positive ovulatn test next day line was some faint and after next day it was very faint. I was ovulating with out my menses or what is the problem.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 18th Feb it was not sex but I touched my penis with her vagina without using condom Her periods are delayed by 5 days (now 24 March) in between we had sex on (18th March) but she took I-pill within 6 hours. Is she pregnant?
The battle of supremacy between processed and whole foods has been raging on for quite some time now. Which is better? Which is more nutritional? The debate seems a never ending one. This article will tell you the benefits and drawbacks of both types of foods. It’s for you to decide which one is better for you and which isn't.
Processed foods are foods which have been altered in some way or the other to make them healthier, to make them taste better or for storage purposes. Almost every day to day food that you consume is processed. Some examples of processed foods include breakfast cereals, cheese, milks, soft drinks, bread etc.
Advantages of processed foods
Here are some advantages that you drive home from processed foods:
1. Processed foods like different types of jams and juices taste very good and last longer, making them a part of every household.
2. Processed fruits, vegetables and herbs, when stored in cans, tend to be free from bacteria and other harmful agents.
3. They are easy to purchase because they are available in all seasons
Disadvantages of processed foods
Processed foods have their own set of drawbacks. Here are some of them:
1. Some processed foods are genetically modified, which may cause a negative impact on your health.
2. Foods tend to lose their nutritional value when processed.
3. Foods that contain added sugar and fat can lead to a lot of health problems like diabetes, heart diseases and other cardiovascular problems.
Natural foods are those which don’t undergo any change in the form of added color, sugar or flavor. Natural foods go straight from vegetable farms and poultry farms to the market where you can purchase them.
Advantages of natural foods
Fresh fruits, vegetables or meat are categorized under natural foods, including a host of other foods as well which are not processed. Here are their advantages:
1. Natural foods are as nature intended them to be. They contain no added ingredients or flavor.
2. A diet comprising of natural foods keeps many diseases at bay.
3. Natural foods are free harmful flavor enhancers like MSG
4. Natural foods are rich in vitamins and minerals which are necessary for a healthy you.
Disadvantages of natural foods
There are not many disadvantages of natural foods apart from the facts that they are difficult to store, spoil after a certain period and are not available all year round. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I had a missed abortion in Dec. .now again we want to plan. Kindly tell us when can we start planning and precautions to avoid missed abortion.
I had a missed miscarriage in December now when should we try for next .and what should I do to avoid missed abortion.
My wife is 8 months pregnant having thyroid. TSH level is 25. Can she it chicken, eggs. Suggest me best diet for her.
My last period cycle was on 5th January 2017. I was having PCOD Issue and my husband has a low sperm count as we are planning for baby from last 3 years. Till day before yesterday there is period not happened. Yesterday we had a kit test which showed positive then we did HCG, BETA, TOTAL, PREGNANCY test which even shows positive result. Where as when today morning we did the ultrasound our doctor said there is nothing identified in scanning. So my doctor asked to take Complete bed rest and prescribed MCBM 69 and Dubagest sr. And asked us to do the rescan after 2 weeks. I am a bit worried now. Can any one suggest what should I do. Do I need to consult another doc or should I wait?
This is for my sister. There was a slight itching at the vaginal area for last 2 months. There is an increased itching for past 3 days and found white powdery substances in the clitoris region. It disappeared when washed with the vaginal hygiene intimate wash (V wash ). However, while passing urine, she could see those white substances in urine. When she use the intimate wash she has a soothing feeling but the itching is intense at night which keeps her awake at night. She used to use "clean and clear intimate wash" weekly once. She is abroad (Doha, Qatar) now for a week and will be staying there for a month to attend the workshop, part of her job. As she is new to the place, she could not consult any doctor. Please help her out.
Period k kitne din bad grabh me dimb yani egg utpanna hota hain? Kyse pata kre grabh me dimb yani egg banna suru ho rhi Hain? Koi medical kit ya upay bataiye jis se pata chale ki grabh me dimb yani egg banna suru ho gya Hain? Jis din se dimb yani egg banna suru ho rhi Hain uss date ko ekbar sambhog krne se grabh dharan ho skta Hain? Male sperm ko kyse strong Kiya ja skta Hain? Jis se grabh me dimb yani egg se male sperm fatilise ho jaye or maximum 72 hours jeevit reh ske?
Period k kitne din me grabh me dimb (egg) banti Hain? Grabh me dimb (egg) utpanna ho rha Hain kyse pata kre? Koi medical kit ya upay bataiye please jis se pata kre grabh me dimb banrhi hain. Jis din se dimb yani egg banna suru hua Hain uss din me sex krne se male sperm egg ko fatilise kr degi or pregnancy aajayega?
Basically girl have period problem. Why its happened .and how to stop period from young age. During period time. Can I do sex or not. I am confused. Help me.
TOP 12 BENEFITS OF PAPAYA
Papaya is tropical fruit.
- Anticarcinogenic property: Papaya is a good source of, phytonutrients, antioxidants, and flavonoids which prevent cancer
- Prevents cholesterol oxidation: Papaya prevents the oxidation of cholesterol as it contains antioxidants.
- Prevent lung inflammation:. Papayas have Vitamin A, which prevents lung inflammation.
- Helps in arginine production: Dried papaya boosts endocrine system and helps to form arginine in the body.
- High fiber content: High dietary fiber in papaya absorbs toxins in the colon that prevent cancer and helps in bowel movement.
- Relief of menstrual cramps: Papain in papaya regulates menstrual flow and ease a cramp.
- Weight reduction: Papaya has only 120 calories. It will help you to lose weight,
- Prevent muscular degeneration: It contains carotenoid and vitamin A, C, E which prevent age-related muscular degeneration.
- Benefits in diabetes Papaya have low glycemic index, vitamins, and phytonutrients which prevent heart disease and diabetes.
- Anti-aging property: Papaya is the good source of vitamin E, vitamin c, beta carotene which prevents aging.
- Anti-stress agents: Vitamin c of papaya, which lowers the stress level,
- Immunity booster: Papaya is packed with antioxidants which help to boost immunity.