Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Submit a review for RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital - KharYour feedback matters!
Both kidneys are normal in size. The Rt. Measure 110 mm and the lt. Measure 119 mm in length. No hydronephrosis, no calculus is seen in right kidney PCS is mildly dilated in left kidney. Left upper ureter is dilated with a calcus of size 8 mm is seen in vug. Right upper ureter is normal. What is necessary for surgical of stone.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
I'm suffering from kidney stone left kidney stone is 3.8 mm and right kidney stone is 4.8 mm so how can it b helpful to me should I take medicine or any exercise or should I go for operation.
I hv to give some force for urinating, always feels urinating, and after urinating some drops of urine comes out for long time and there are two holes in urinating point, pls help.
Hello doctors. Sir muze anus me bht burning or pain hota h. bleeding nhi hoti h. Ye problem 1 year se h doctor ko dikhya unhone scope dal kr cheque kia lekin na muze piles h or na hi fissure h.doctor ko bhi samz nhi aa rha h kya reson se yh ho rha h.and I am a student. And meri long sitting hoti h study ko lekr. Kya long sitting k karan ya kbhi kbhi constipation hota h iski vjh se ho rha h .doctor ka bhi ye khna h ki stree k karan bhi yhi ho skta h .meri diet bhi achi h pani bhi achi amount me piti hu. Aisa me kya kru jisse meri problem solve ho jaye. Kya muze yoga ya meditation start kr dena chaiye .usse benefit hoga? please help me.
How much is the charge for one time dialysis treatment of 4-5 hours in Dombivali Hospitals. As already my father is under dialysis at some other place I would like to bring him to Dombivali.
I have been having a slight main in my uterus and I have a feeling like there is something in my uterus. Also I have being going to urine more than usually. I usually go to urine like two or three times a day but now I have been going to urine like 4 or 5 times. Please help me on this matter.
Hi my spouse is suffering from frequent pain from last 2 and a half months near the rectum area. Colonoscopy done and it was normal also MRI done which shows little disc but doctor told it's with every person above 30 years. She takes Gabaneuron, Gabapentin, osteovin D3, ashwagandha, shelcal. But still she is in pain. Also she is in Lactation to a 1 year baby. Please help me i'm very sad regarding this and I love her so much, and I don't want to see her in this pain.
I go washroom for toilet for many times in a day likely per hour n my urine mostly normal so is it normal or I've some urine problem.
Hello. My husband suffering yellow toilet from last 15 days. Recently we given test urine. The results are total bilirubin is 1.2 mg/d, conjugated (direct bilirubin) is 0.2 mg/d, unconjugated (indirect bilirubin) 1.0 mg/d.wat is result of dis.
I am suffering from kidney stones. This time 8 stones, 4 in each kidney. They have reoccurred for 2nd time. What is the reason for reassurance? Size one 6 mm, four 4 mm, and three 3 mm.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.