Doctor in RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital - Andheri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital - AndheriYour feedback matters!
हमारे शरीर में कई तरह की बीमारियाँ होती रहती हैं. इनमें कुछ तो आसानी से ठीक हो जाती हैं वहीं कुछ बेहद मुश्किलें लाने वाली होती है. फेफड़ों में पानी का भरना भी गंभीर बीमारियों का ही लक्षण है. छाती के अंदर फेफड़े के चारों ओर पानी के जमाव को ही हम मेडिकल भाषा में ‘प्ल्यूरल इफ्यूजन’ या ‘हाइड्रोथोरेक्स’ के नाम से जानते हैं. लकिन जब पानी की जगह खून का जमाव होने लगता है तो इसे हम ‘हीमोथोरेक्स’ कहते हैं. यहाँ कई बार ‘लिम्फ’ नामक तरल पदार्थ का भी जमाव हो जाता तब इसे ‘काइलोथोरेक्स’ कहते हैं. आपको बता दें कि फेफड़े के ऊपरी सतह से रिसते पानी को सोखने की क्षमता होती है. इस वजह से पानी रिसने सोखने के बीच एक संतुलन बना रहता है. लकिन कई बार फेफड़े के ऊपरी सतह से पानी रिसने की मात्रा अचानक बहुत बढ़ जाती है तब यह सूक्ष्म संतुलन बिगड़ जाता है. इसलिए फेफड़े के चारों ओर छाती के अन्दर पानी या तरल पदार्थ इकट्ठा होने लगता है. हमारे यहाँ फेफड़ों में पानी भरने का सबसे अहम कारण है टीबी का इन्फेक्शन है. यदि समय रहते टीबी इन्फेक्शन वाले पीले पानी के जमाव को रोका नहीं गया तो फेफड़े के नष्ट होने के साथ गंभीर परिणाम भुगतने पड़ सकते हैं. आइए हम फेफड़ों में पानी भरने के कारणों पर विचार करें.
1. न्यूमोनिया के कारण
न्युमोनिया एक ऐसी बिमारी है जिसमें सांस लेने में समस्या आने लगती है. इसके पीछे के कारणों में भी छाती में पानी इकट्ठा होना हो सकता है. इसके कारण इकट्ठा हुआ पानी जल्दी मवाद यानी पस में परिवर्तित हो जाता है. जी कि बेहद गंभीर समस्या है.
2. कैंसर की वजह से
फेफड़ों में पानी भरने का अपने देश में मुख्य कारण कैंसर भी हो सकता है. छाती में कैंसर की वजह से पानी जमा होने में तीन तरह के कैंसर- फेफड़े, ब्रेस्ट का कैंसर और गिल्टी का कैंसर हो सकता है. जाहिर है कैंसर भी गंभीर बीमारी ही है.
3. ट्यूमर भी हो सकता है
कई मरीजों में ट्यूमर के कारण भी उनकेफे फेफड़ों में पानी भरने की समस्या देखी गई है. कुछ मरीजों में छाती के अन्दरूनी दीवार का ट्यूमर यानी मीजोथीलियोमा भी जिम्मेदार होता है. ट्यूमर की समस्या को ठीक से दूर करना बेहद आवश्यक है नहीं तो ये जानलेवा भी हो सकता है.
4. अन्य कारण भी हो सकते हैं
इन सभी कारणों के अलावा भी कई ऐसे कारण हो सकते हैं जिनकी वजह से फेफड़ों में पानी भरने की समस्या देखी जा सकती है. इनके अलावा दूसरे अन्य कारण भी छाती में पानी के जमाव के होते हैं जैसे जिगर की बीमारी यानी लिवर सिरोसिस, पेट में पानी यानी असाइटिस, या दिल की बीमारी.
5. फेफड़ों में पानी भरने के लक्षण
जब आपके फेफड़ों में पानी का भराव होता है तब इसके लक्षणों के रूप में बुखार जो पसीने के साथ प्रतिदिन शाम को तेज़ हो जाए, वज़न में गिरावट, सांस फूलना या सांस लेते वक्त छाती में दर्द होना,बलगम का आना, शरीर को हिलाने में छाती में गढ़ गढ़ की आवाज़ होना या फिर छाती में भारीपन का अहसास होने लगता है.
फेफड़े में इकट्ठे पानी को ऐसे ही छोड़ देना नुकसानदायक है. समय बीतते पानी के चारों ओर झिल्ली का निर्माण हो जाता है. यह झिल्ली एक तरफ तो पानी को सोखने नहीं देती है तो दूसरी तरफ निकट स्थित फेफड़े के हिस्से को दबाती है जिससे फेफड़े की कार्यप्रणाली में बाधा पड़ती है. कभी-कभी पानी मवाद यानी पस में परिवर्तित हो जाता है. कैंसर के मरीजों में छाती से पानी एक बार निकलवा देने के बावजूद भी बार बार पानी भर जाता है. इसके लिए ‘प्ल्यूरोडेसिस’ नामक विधि का सहारा लिया जाता है, जिसमें छाती के अन्दर एक विशेष दवा डाली जाती है जो छाती के अन्दर की दोनों दीवारों को आपस में चिपकाने में मदद करती है जिससे दुबारा पानी इकट्ठा होने की जगह ही रहे.
Awareness is the key to catch it early and reduce the risks associated.
- Scoliosis is an abnormal sideways curve in the spine. Normally the spine has a straight alignment when seen from the front or back. A sideways curve in the spine can develop due to a various reasons at different stages of growth. As the spine grows taller, there is a tendency for the curves to worsen and can become severe by the time the kid reaches skeletal maturity.
- The curve in the spine is associated with rotation of the spinal column to one side. As the ribs attached to the spine rotate along with it, it leads to a rib hump in the back on one side and prominence of chest wall in the front on the other side. A curve in the lower spine leads to asymmetry in the waist lines. It is usually the rib hump or asymmetrical waist line that brings the problem to notice, usually at a time when the kid is growing rapidly.
- Severe curves distort the chest cavity and reduce the space available for the lungs, thereby reducing the breathing capacity, especially if the scoliosis starts before 5 years of age (early onset scoliosis). This is known to significantly reduce life expectancy due to failure of lung and heart function over the years. In some with severe curves, the spinal cord function may get affected leading to progressive weakness in lower limbs and eventually loss of ability to walk. But the most common and important complaint with scoliosis is the cosmetic appearance and related problems. The social stigma and misconceptions associated with these deformities is often the reason for the parents not seeking medical opinion earlier. The child may suffer low confidence due to self perceived defective body image, affecting their performance in studies and sports.
- Common cause of scoliosis in infants and toddlers is a bony defect in the spine resulting in asymmetrical growth in both sides of the spine leading to a rapidly worsening curve (known as Congenital scoliosis). A bony defect during development of skeleton in the womb or during growth after birth is usually associated with birth defects in other systems like heart, kidneys and other bones and can be detected at or soon after birth. In some, it is a nerve or muscle disorder leading to muscle imbalance resulting in a curve in the spine (known as Neuromuscular scoliosis, for example: Poliomyelitis, cerebral palsy). But majority of scoliosis that is noticed in second decade of life has no known cause and is called Idiopathic scoliosis.
- Treatment options include serial observations, spinal braces, and surgical correction of the deformity depending on various factors in each individual patient.
- But the most important factor that may help reduce the severity of the problem is early detection and treatment. The risks involved in surgical correction of a severe curve are much more than in a smaller curve detected much earlier. Newer techniques like growing rods can be used in those with early onset scoliosis to prevent compromise of lung and heart function while allowing the spine to grow in a better alignment. Consult a Spine specialist if you notice any suspicious curve / asymmetry in the back in your kid.
There are number of sexual diseases known nowadays and flaxseed is very beneficial for curing these sexual disorders in both men and women.Flaxseed oil and seeds both offer number of sexual benefits in both men and women as well. Some of the sexual benefits offered by Flaxseed are listed below.
- It is beneficial for increasing libido:Testosterone, a natural sex hormone known in human body and regular use of flaxseed helps to increase testosterone thus resulting in increase of libido and other male sexual characteristics. Apart from these flax seeds also contains fatty acids, which are considered as the major building blocks for sex hormones.
- It promotes Male Fertility: Flaxseed oil is considered as one of the best supplement for promoting fertility. It contains L-Arginine which is very beneficial for promoting sperm counts. Flaxseed oils are useful for making sperm healthy.
- It improves Sexual Performance: Flaxseed Oil plays a major role in increasing blood flow to sexual organs thus promoting longer erections.
One of the things that we were always told about in school was the importance of hygiene. Washing our hands properly after eating, brushing our teeth twice a day, wearing clean clothes are just some practices we were taught. Our desire and need to maintain personal hygiene is one of the things that makes us human. Maintaining proper sexual hygiene is also important, as failure to do so can result in infections.
Additionally, poor sexual hygiene can result in you turning off your partner which will create an embarrassing situation for the both of you. Here are some tips that will help you have a healthy and happy sex life:
Dress fresh/ wash daily your undergarments
One of the foremost pieces of advice for member of both sexes is to always wear fresh and clean undergarments. You should always try and avoid wearing undergarments that are drenched in sweat. This can occur particularly after you work out; you just have to change out of your sweaty undies, even if the sweat has dried it can create a breeding ground for bacteria and make your private parts vulnerable to infection.
In addition, sweat can block the skin pores on your private parts, causing folliculitis, which are inflamed and infected hair follicles. Another important thing to keep in mind is that you should always leave a good amount of space for breathing room and ventilation. Men should avoid wearing tight underwear, particularly briefs (v-cut ones). You should switch to briefs or boxer shorts for more comfort. Also cotton is a far better choice than other synthetic materials, since it s comfortable and porous.
Don t hold nature's call
Whenever you feel the urge to relieve yourself, don t hold it in. Urinating helps clean out bacteria in the urinary tract. If you force yourself to delay urination, you allow bacteria growth.
While these are the very basics, here s a rundown on tips that are specific to the two genders in order to achieve better sexual hygiene:
Men s sexual parts are outside the body and thus it is imperative that it is kept clean. While having a bath, you should not ignore washing your penis. If you are uncircumcised, you should gently pull back your foreskin as far as possible without causing any discomfort, till the head of your penis reveals itself. You don t need to rub soap or anything else; instead you should just use lukewarm water to wash it. Only wash the head of the penis and don t even think of washing the urethra and/or urinary tract as you could damage it. Not washing this part will result in a build-up of smegma. Smegma which is white in colour is just dead skin cells and normally harmless. However, sufficient build up can cause irritation and infection.
Women have the added hassle of periods. When you are undergoing your menstrual cycle, change your tampons or sanitary pads every three to six hours, depending on your menstrual flow. Leaving a stale tampon or sanitary pad for a very long time encourages bacteria to grow causing infections and bad odour.
While menstruation cleans your urethra, uterus and vagina, it is important that you clean your vagina every day. The external part of the vagina, the labia needs to be cleaned only once a day. Wash your vagina mildly and gently with soap and warm water. For many women it is easy to over-do this washing; you should not go overboard with washing by vigorous flushing or douching your vagina with scents. This can be very harmful. Douching is known to affect the ph balance of vaginas and makes you prone to infections. Not washing the external part of the vagina would result in formation of smegma (yes, in women too!). When you are drying your private parts, avoid roughly rubbing it dry and instead try patting it dry.
Maintaining good sexual hygiene adds to the whole hygiene of your body. These tips will help you take care of your private parts better and live a healthier life.
My friend is 22 years old and she had a worst past relationship experience. After she broke up, she had confined herself to her room and using mobile phones. The major problem is that she experiences mood swings and with that she sometimes doesn't want to talk to anyone, sometimes she gets angry and sometimes she say that she wants to go somewhere where there won't be anyone to disturb her. She doesn't sleep well, actually she isn't able to sleep at right time, usually she sleeps between 2-4 a.m. Also her periods get delayed sometimes and during periods, she has an unbearable pain in the back. Can I know what's the problem she is suffering with?
I had sex for the first time and at that time I didn't bleed. When I came home and went washroom. I could see dot sized blood when I touch over there. I woke up today and bleeding happen! So is it that my hymen wasn't properly broke at that time?
3 month lost pregnant lady, scanned and found 8 cm posterior wall uterine fibroid, Is that dangerous! Need to take urgent surgery! Expecting another baby in future. What to do? First one also c-section delivery. If I need surgery means I would go for continuous surgery I.e. To remove fibroid, next for baby and next for permanent solution.(Remove uterus). Total 4 surgery in life time. please suggest me what to do?
Am 4 week pregnant and am bleeding (pinkish) with pains, I've gone to the hospital I was told to do a scan after the scan he said I should come back in 2 week time for another scan. This is my first result wrote by the doctor. 1.UTerus is non gravid, normal in shape, size (5.4*3.5 cm)and ante vetted in orientation. 2.MYOMETRIUM is homogeneously normal in echotexture. No myoma seen. 3.ENDOMETRIAL cavity is empty, intact and normal in echotexture. It measures 5 mm in AP dimension. 4. Both adnexae/ovaries are free. No cyst/Mass. 5.URINARY BLADE contains clear fluid and maintains normal wall thickness of 3 mm. Please Dr. tell me the meaning of this I will appreciate it thanks.
Dietary problems are a bunch of conditions portrayed by strange dietary patterns. These may include either lack of appetite or extreme food intake to the depletion of a person’s physical and emotional well-being. The two major kinds of eating disorders are as follows:
Anorexia nervosa: A mental dietary problem wherein the person does not eat enough, regardless of the amount of appetite they have. He or she, in the long run, loses enough weight to wind up being skinny.
Bulimia: Bulimia, also known as bulimia nervosa, is a condition wherein a person has an urge of binge eating and has a constant craving for consuming food. It is then followed by vomiting that is self-induced or done by using laxatives.
However, there are certain homeopathic cures for these mental eating disorders. These must be prescribed by a doctor before intake. The cures are as follows:
- Ars: Some people are extremely cautious about germs and dirt. Their anorexia is combined with the fear of being poisoned. They dread that they will catch certain diseases, so they starve. Ars, short for arsenic album, is the best homeopathic cure for this.
- Carc: It is helpful for people who suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). They dread getting extremely fat and give into their fears that are usually related to weight gain. They suffer from constant sleep deprivation and are compulsive workers.
- Hyos: Anorexia, in addition to craziness, madness, and the fear of being harmed, could give rise to neurotic desires, excessive worrying about one’s weight and stressing over getting fat. All these can be treated with Hyos.
- Ign: The fear of getting to be distinctly fat, loss of control of feelings, and blacking out can all be treated with this medicine. People suffering from these conditions are enormously dissatisfied and this is usually related to their weight.
- Nat-mur: This is the most frequently used cure for anorexia. Fear of being rejected, harmed, and being exceptionally reluctant are certain traits of people who require this cure. This can also be the solution for dry lips, dry skin and loss of appetite, which is caused by compulsive eating and the fear of getting fat.
- Phos-acid: This helps people who are miserable with loss of hunger and tend to starve after which they get indifferent to all feelings and foods.
- Plat: It is useful for people who are obsessed with their appearance and fear getting fat.
- Puls: For those who have a feeling of uselessness and depression, this is a good medicine. They have a fear of gaining weight, and even if they eat a single biscuit, they fear they have gained weight.
- Sep: People who have anorexia, in addition to hormonal issues, queasiness, inability to smell, are usually suitable for this type of cure. They are disgusted by most of foods and their hormones cause lack of appetite.
- Staph: People who feel upset all the time are given this cure. They have a deep feeling of uselessness and depression and are even self-destructive.